Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Off Topic...s***t im in so much pain!!

Hi all.....

GG's feeling a lil sorry for her self....:drool: I have had tooth ache since the weekend, i thought it would get better but its just been getting worse.:thumbup: The worst pain is from my gum, is really swollen and inflamed, it even hurts to swollow my saliva (sorry Too Much Info). I cant eat, and i can hardly drink..i have my consultation tomorrow with the National Health Service. the big decider to see if hey will fund my surgery...i cant even talk right!!!, i have constant headache and my mouth is throbbing....!!

why did stupid tooth ache have to come now...as for my shitty dentist there telling me they have no emergency appoints and my GP is closed today!!!

Ahhhhhh!!:thumbup:

OK rant is over...thanks for listening if you read to the end!!

Hey!

Ive just gotten home from work and raided the medicine cabinet...thank God for pain releif!! lol ive popped me a few pills, hopefully they should kick in sooner rather than later!!

I would make your appointment with the dentist today and just ride it out. Advil is good and a vicodin or 2 will not hurt. Good luck this week.

i can totally relate~

had all 4 impacted wisdom teeth plus a compromised molar pulled last thursday and STILL can't eat - still have pain & can't help but look like marlon brando's twin sister. my face is now a lovely shade of yellow bruising & i'm trying not to rely on pain meds, but after working out the last 2 days - by mid afternoon my mouth is throbbing....

so i agree, not much worse than tooth pain, hope you get relief soon!!

luluc...i cant even imagine the pain you are in, i havent even had any teeth out!! Ive been naughty and taken 1 or 2 pills more than i should, but i need that throbbing pain to ease up.

i cant even close my mouth so my teeth meet its so swollen.

I managed to book an appointment at my dentist for 2morro afternoon.

Sorry that you're in so much pain. Besides the Advil What about some Orajel ? I think topical pain relievers are great.

good luck tomorrow