Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yes I posted photos when I hit 100 lbs lost the last week of Jan. I posted them on this thread and on Janet's "I'm here to help" thread. I hope you can find them.

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!! Found them. Must have been the week we traveled to Atlanta so I missed the. What a pretty lady and YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok girls.. first off I would love to meet you guys! If any of you live near Pheonix, AZ I will be going with hubby there in June for his work.

Ok second off here I go posting me in my tankini :thumbup:

Whooohooo, Allie..........sizzlin'!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbup:

Should we see how many come up with places to go and then try to agree on it???????????

Hi All!

Welcome back Apples!

Count me in on a trip....I think Vegas would be a good spot. It's cheap to fly to from almost anywhere.

Allie, Looking HOT in that new tankini!

Ok Long you got my thinking about my calves because I think mine look huge too. S I measured them and they are 17 1/2 too. I don't have problems with fitting into pants though.

ohh and Long.. I didn't think I had big calves I thought they were fine but NOWWW you have me all freaked out about them..lol.. mine are 17 inches..:blushing: jeez is that huge? I thought they looked ok. Pants fit me fine.. I don't understand. :cursing: ohhh well..

I like the tankini, I like the diagonal strips. I tried that one on as well.

I do like that one, it's not the same one but might have to consider it. But silly question, how do I get bottoms to match it, seeing as how it is on overstocks? I suppose I should be able to find black ones but I kindda like a few of the colors as well.

Well gals, I certainly didn't mean to give anyone a complex about their calves. I have had so much trouble fitting into capris especially, but jeans as well. I have to make sure the jeans are wider leg styles, or they will be tight on the calves or I can't pull them up. And every pair of capris I tried on Sat. until I found those at Goodwill I had the trouble with. Before surgery they were 21" so have gone down some. The thing is they aren't flabby, they are rock hard, must be muscle from carrying around 305 lbs. You know how we get hang ups about parts of our body, and I think my calves are my issue right now. Even the upper arm jiggle doesn't bother me as much as my calves. But I am sorry to have insinuated anyone else had big calves or that measurement was huge. I just know I am having issues with mine. Cause, Allie, your's don't look big in your tankini! I also have a hard time seeing my loss in myself so maybe I'm still envisioning them as before as well.

good morning Junies..

Hey long, this was as my honey would say a perfect moment. I was freaking out about my calves to my honey and he was like babe your calves are NOT big and then he said, "you know how you think you still are still this fat little caterpillar and you are actually this beautiful butterfly? Well I am sure she thinks the same thing and she is focusing on her beautiful butterfly legs thinking they are still fat little caterpillar legs and they arent!" I was like Yep that's it. We all sometimes still see ourselves as the fat caterpillars we used to be and not the beautiful butterflies we are all becoming! So girl your calves are not huge! You, me and Vz all have about the same size calves. LOLLLL this is exactly the moment I realized that I am really really getting smaller. I spent forever in front of the mirror looking at all my body parts and realized I really like how I look now. I never did before. We all should be PROUD! So thanks so much Long you gave me something without even realizing it!

P.S. for some reason in my pic with the tankini my left boob looks so much smaller than my right and really they are the same LOL.. just wanted to put that out there.. :blushing:

Vz, Long and Allie the band triplets :cursing:

Long ~ Don't worry you did not give me a complex about my calves, I've manage to do that all by myself...LOL!

Allie ~ I love your Butterfly analogy...I can totally relate.

Hi Junies,

So, I realized 3 things today...

I am down 90 pounds!

I'm really bad at keeping up with the Daily News thread!

I'm scare to measure my calves...what if they are bigger than 17"? I never thought about them before because my stomach is my main focus at this point. Is this thing ever going to shrink or what?

Thanks for posting that about the fat catepillar legs vs butterfly legs. That is it exactly. I am still seeing the catepillar. It's about time I look for the butterfly as I know she's there!!

On a happy note, I put on my size 16 'dress' (this means they aren't jeans LOL) to wear to the hospital for my volunteering today and they are huge!!! I can remember how excited I was to buy them, I got them shopping with my daughter on a clearance rack at NY & Co and it was my first purchase in that store. Never in a million years did I think I would ever be able to shop in a 'normal store' again, much less have something for a 'normal' store be too big!! That was a butterfly moment!! (of course the pants have wide legs LOL)

Hey ladies,

I hope everyone is well.

First of all, welcome home Apples.

Addy, glad the scale has moved for you, keep up the good work and positive attitude.

Long....I'm going to have my dh measure my calves as soon as he gets home. I'm not kidding one bit. I've never had them mesured, so now I really want to know.

Hunzi, glad things are moving forward for you.

Allie, you look smoking in that bathing suit. And your "girls" fill it out nicely :mad2:

I have been on such a shoe kick lately. I've not broke down and bought any high heels yet, but I've been looking online and have my eyes on a few. I want to be able to wear some BA high heels when I lose a little more.

I dressed up really nice the other day with nice pants and sweater and my 2 inch black boots and my co-worker commented on how good I was looking and all I could do is smile ear to ear to and say "I know". It was a good moment.

Well, ladies I don't know what is going on with me, but my band has tightened up. It started this week. I can hardly get anything down. I been drinking some protien shakes and eating yogurt. I can only eat 2 bites of food and that is it. I'm hoping that it lossens back up soon.

Tommorow is my weigh in day, so well see if I'm solid in the onehundreds!!

Have a good night.

OK Girls..................time to accept NO MATTER WHAT size calves that you have. You are all complaining and all worried about 17-17.5 inch calves...........I walk around all embarrassed about my 13" chicken leg calves. Are us women EVER satisfied?...I think not. Let's give ourselves some credit and love the bodies we are in. Ever see a Dove commercial? Let's love our bodies like those women do.

Don't get me wrong...I know where everyone is coming from on "imperfections" thing. This is just as much a lecture to myself as it is to all of you. I love my flat ass, my chicken legs, my short waistline, my big boobs and everything else that I will no longer see as an imperfection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone else willing to jump on my bandwagon and love the body you now have????????

Is obvious that normal is 16-17 1/2...LOL!

All joking aside, Apples is right...Normal is what God gifted us with. And the few of us that measured, we are all lurking around the same weight and close in calve size. So it appears that for our current weight our calve measurements are indeed NORMAL!

Ha ha, yes mine are beautiful, thanks for the uplift.

yes, I should have known that normal is 16 to 17 1/2, what was I thinking!!!!!!!!

lucy

wohoooo I joined the womens basketball team here on Post. We are called the Schweinfurt Shooters. I thought i had been working out pretty good, but OMG 2hrs with them and i was ready to puke LOL... definitely should lose somemore weight. keep your fingers crossed