Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

coming out of the closet...

ok ... since i've been outted on LBT, i'll come out of the closet here...

i am once again preggers. im hoping this one sticks cause i really dont feel like i can go through yet another miscarriage (last one was Feb 2008). i pretty much knew even before my period was late, took a test, came back very faintly positive - that was about 24/25 May. took another test 7June PM and 8June AM and they both came back nice and positive. took yet another one 10June and holy **** it came back positive faster than the control strip. i had a blood test 10June as well and that came back +, so im going again today for another hCG reading to see it (hopefully) go up.

so i'm really paranoid and just want this little baby to grow. im 6w1d right now - due in February if all turns out well...

so please... if you could keep your fingers/toes/eyes/whatever crossed, i'd appreciate it.

thanks!!

UPDATE 6/12 505pm

tests dont look good. hCG is really low.

this sucks.

yet another update

im going to chill out. i MAY be ok... deep breaths ... deeeeeeeeeeep breaths...... deeeeeeeeeeeeep breaths.......

Edited by losingjusme
update

First of all.....

Congratulations!!

This is such great news. I just had my first daughter 4 months ago after 12 years of trying. I know it can be hard but GOD does everything for a reason. At least you are at the half way point to your 3 month mark. These are the most important months. Once you hit 3 months it will be so much easier knowing your baby is alright. I will keep you in my prayers & I wish you the best of luck to you. Keep me posted.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I will keep you in my prayers.

Keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you LJM that this pregnancy goes as planned with no complications!!!

Congratulations!! That is wonderful!

I'm so sorry that things aren't looking good for you and the baby right now. I truly hope that everything works out and that you get what you want. Take care.

i posted a freak out on a mommie board that i was probably losing and some wonderful woman gave me a great link about hCG (heaven forbid i do my own research and just rely on 1 internet source)

* 5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml

* 6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml

* 7 - 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml

at the time of the test i was 5weeks 6days... my hCG was 3059.... so well within the range that the American Pregnancy Association (whoda thunk there was an association??) says is OK.

" Caution must be used in making too much of hCG numbers. A normal pregnancy may have low hCG levels and result in a perfectly healthy baby. The results from an ultrasound after 5 - 6 weeks gestation are much more accurate than using hCG numbers."

hCG Levels : American Pregnancy Association

sooooo... im going to TRY to chill out and just wait until my Doctor calls tomorrow with a (HIGHER, please) number...

thanks for the fingers/etc crossed, it really means a lot to me.

im going to try to just chill out

LJM, I'm praying hard for you! Hang in there. You've GOT to try to relax! (I know, easy for ME to say, I'm not sitting inside your skin or your brain!!) Please keep us up to date and if you can, go find something to do to try to take your mind off of everything. Best wishes!

My HCG levels were so low that no one believed I was pregnant until I was 12 weeks along and they saw him on an ultrasound. I tested totally negative on about 6 urine tests and 4 blood tests. I knew all along that I was pregnant and that he was fine. I could just feel it.

Don't worry about those levels unless something else freaky is happening as well. Our bodies do their own thing.

awww I wish you so much luck and I will keep you in my prayers. Good luck!!

I'll keep you in my prayers as well. I'll be sending lots of baby dust your way to keep that baby healthy and growing!!

And Congratulations!!!!