Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Phyll....ONLY KISS ZOEY....HOLD OFF ON THE EARL KISSES TILL AFTER OUR MEET!!!

Didn't you just love that Eva? One cool girl.

I love your Zoey stories. Makes me feel so normal. I always worry someone is going to think I am NUTS for the way I talk about my little baby boy. LOL

Yes, Eva is a jewel. Met her in Palm Springs... last winter, I think. She came over for a weekend and she and Janet came and picked me up and we went out to dinner and shopping in Palm Springs.

Avoiding kissing.. yes!!! Only Zoey! She loved Eva!

When our DDIL heard we were getting a dog she commented that now we were going to become crazy old dog people who take their dog EVERYWHERE!! Yep!! She hit the nail on the head! They wouldn't let me in RV park office with dog in scooter basket tonight! But provided a lady to hold her for me while I browsd!LOL

Does any body watch Biggest Loser? It starts tonight. I watched last season and got inspired to exercise (on a much lesser scale). I will miss tonights as it is dog school night. I love that pup pup and would miss any TV show to get him to school. Funny, Apples calls her's pupa (sp?) and I call mine pup pup. Count me in as crazy about my pooch.

Recording Biggest Loser on east coast feed... DirecTV bennie of living in RV!!! LOL

I call Tanker my puppa, Sandy. I am not quite sure if I was considered nuts b/4 the dog....now I have an excuse. Good luck at school.

Yep... dog nuts! That's ME, too!! I love my baby! Always in trouble with DH because she and I like to play throw the toys!! Balls, stuffed animals, etc. I throw, she retrieves. Then I have to fight her to get them back or she barks at me!

OK Girls...feels more real now that I just booked my room at the Mall of America Ramada. Will need to leave early on Thursday to make a trip through the mall. Don't have to worry about stuffing my suitcase.....can just stuff it in my car.

Phyl - I love Aveda products and go to an Aveda salon. Aveda offers a membership program with a points system for purchases. I had enough points for a free massage. You might look into it.

Karen - are you driving to LV???? Did I miss something?

Cheri - the funeral must have been very, very sad.

I'm pages behind as usual. Evening ladies.

Laura, I'm so glad your Dad's test came back good. I hope they can relax a little and feel better about life. So DH had a little male bonding going there did he? That's cute. My DH doesn't watch sports much either, but he will on occasion, when someone else turns them on.

Jodi, you are always so busy. You are going to be in Vegas 3 days before the rest of us. Have a very good time. I think Julie sent the list of our names, addresses, and cell phone numbers. If you didn't get it, I'll send it to you. We will be at the Desert Rose resort. Sounds like you have a great plan for the holidays.

Janet, Willcox is small, but it's our "farming" area. They grow apples, peaches, and there are U-pick-it farms that grown tons of stuff. If I had more time, I'd be down there harvesting. Of course, that's about all it has going for it except a little history. I did see Phyl today. Earl was antsy, so we only had coffee and then they were off. Zoey is very cute.

Sandy, I couldn't agree with you more about the dogs. I have a big black lab mutt but she was out of a litter of 9, not from the shelter. I love the idea of the running shoe charm...great gift for yourself.

Joyce, so sorry for the family drama. Hope things work out for them and you. By 42 they should have their stuff together, but some people just don't. I wish you the best. Yes, stress can make your band tighter, it does that with me.

Charlene, if you've found a shoe you like but not the right size, go to Zappos.com and see if you can find them there. Funny, In/Out drama...good sense of humor Charlene.

Lori, I just updated my traveler profile for all the flight stuff too. I don't sign my name with my middle name and I'm not going to start now. I agree, some of this is getting overboard. Welcome to UT

Jessica, glad DS is doing better and good for you. The dumbell test is a great idea. It's great reinforcement on how well you are doing.

Linda, I've never tried to use my card. Don't think I want to go that public with it. How's the DSD? You still taking care of your DGD at night?

Phyl, yes, I had a good visit with you too and with Zoey. She is soooooo cute! I forgot to ask about the Starbucks, maybe tomorrow I'll remember. I think it's supposed to cool down this week, but still in the 90's here so I imagine CA isn't going to be much cooler.

Cheri, so sorry for you sad day. HUGS. Keeping busy is one way of dealing with the sadness, sounds like your day was pretty busy.

Apples, welcome back again. Stuffing suitcases? I take it the room at the Ramada is before your flight here? Save some of that shopping for Vegas.

I was supposed to get my hair done tonight but my stylist asked if he could reschedule for Thursday. I was good with that, so new hair in two more days.

Work is so ramped up right now, when I get to Vegas I'm going to be brain dead. I was late a little meeting Phyl because I was out on site with a customer. I did get to weasel out of another meeting because of Phyl, so I'm glad about that.

If I don't check in, don't worry...I'm around, just busy. Hope Julie is okay, but I'm a little worried too, she's usually around if she's doing okay.

I looked at new phones today...I'm going between the Envy touch and the LG Ally. Don't think I need all the data services and apps though because I'll be home a lot more and able to use the computer. We'll see, depends on DH and what he picks out.

Going to read a book. Talk at you all later.

EVa

Karen - are you driving to LV???? Did I miss something?

Joyce...I am about 4 hours or more away from our airport and fly out at 7am. Going to MPLS the day b/4 so I can just stay at one of the airport hotels, get a shuttle b/4 my flight and shuttle back to my car when I fly back in. And, doesn't hurt that the hotel is located right by the Mall of America:thumbup:

Eva....If I hit the MOA, it will most likely be to look at what is out for fall and not buy much. I have everything I need. Would like to pick up a few baby items to have on hand for gifts. Shopping around here is not that great and there's always someone that we know having a baby. I really don't need anything for myself.

Hi everyone............. I'm still kicking, but feeling very rough..... just sitting by the computer is very hard for me..... My shoulder is just killing me right now..... nothing good to report yet and I haven't been able to read posts so just wanted to say hi....... I miss you..... Hugs.... Julie

Oh My Dear

I had a Blonde/Senior moment when I asked if Karen was coming to LV. She & I texted for 1/2 an hour about the trip a few days ago.

Easy for me to see, I have alot on my mind.

Please forgive me, Karen.

What a flake, I can be.

Oh My Dear

I had a Blonde/Senior moment when I asked if Karen was coming to LV. She & I texted for 1/2 an hour about the trip a few days ago.

Easy for me to see, I have alot on my mind.

Please forgive me, Karen.

What a flake, I can be.

We all have those moments, Joyce. Not a problem

Having one of those nights I can't get to sleep. What's up with that? I never used to have those and could fall asleep within 5 min of my head hitting the pillow. GRRR

Got a surprise call from Arlene tonight, it was nice putting a voice to a name and soon a face. Gals, she sounds very Texan! LOL

Anyone know if the rooms at the Desert Rose are like hotels in that they have little bottles of Shampoo and such? I never pack that as hotels always have it and Arlene and I were discussing packing our 3 qt ziploc baggies. LOL I want to do carry on so have limited room for liquids of course. And blow dryers? Guess since I can't sleep I should go to the website and check it out.

Back to add: they do have hair dryers and it says complimentary toiletries so I take it that means shampoo, etc.

Phyl - I love Aveda products and go to an Aveda salon. Aveda offers a membership program with a points system for purchases. I had enough points for a free massage. You might look into it.

I'll have to keep that in mind.

Janet, Willcox is small, but it's our "farming" area. They grow apples, peaches, and there are U-pick-it farms that grown tons of stuff. If I had more time, I'd be down there harvesting. Of course, that's about all it has going for it except a little history. I did see Phyl today. Earl was antsy, so we only had coffee and then they were off. Zoey is very cute.

Lori, I just updated my traveler profile for all the flight stuff too. I don't sign my name with my middle name and I'm not going to start now. I agree, some of this is getting overboard. Welcome to UT

Phyl, yes, I had a good visit with you too and with Zoey. She is soooooo cute! I forgot to ask about the Starbucks, maybe tomorrow I'll remember. I think it's supposed to cool down this week, but still in the 90's here so I imagine CA isn't going to be much cooler.

I looked at new phones today...I'm going between the Envy touch and the LG Ally. Don't think I need all the data services and apps though because I'll be home a lot more and able to use the computer. We'll see, depends on DH and what he picks out. Going to read a book. Talk at you all later. EVa

So glad you could get away for a little while for a visit. Yes, Earl did kind of rush us, didn't he! And we didn't go that much further... a little bit past Phoenix.

I googled "pacsafe" on my phone while we were driving and found several sites that sell their products. I found the phone bag and ordered one! Looks like just what I've been looking for since I bought the new phone.

Having one of those nights I can't get to sleep. What's up with that? I never used to have those and could fall asleep within 5 min of my head hitting the pillow. GRRR

Got a surprise call from Arlene tonight, it was nice putting a voice to a name and soon a face. Gals, she sounds very Texan! LOL

Anyone know if the rooms at the Desert Rose are like hotels in that they have little bottles of Shampoo and such? I never pack that as hotels always have it and Arlene and I were discussing packing our 3 qt ziploc baggies. LOL I want to do carry on so have limited room for liquids of course. And blow dryers? Guess since I can't sleep I should go to the website and check it out.

Back to add: they do have hair dryers and it says complimentary toiletries so I take it that means shampoo, etc.

Great...keep in mind that places like the hotel we are staying at provide just the bare essentials. If it's like the suites we stayed at in FL, there's 1 roll of t-paper, 2 coffee filters, the teeny tiny bottles of shampoo and then we are on our own.

I am going to throw some coffee and filters in my suitcase and a couple of extra rolls of t-paper. We needed to go out and buy some the last time. And, I don't travel without my extra food that I need to have for between meals. I have a suspision that I will be checking my bag.

Average temps during the day in LV during Oct is low 80's and mid-50's at night. I will be travelling with a jacket anyway since it's been in the mid-40's nightly and I will be leaving my hotel a little after 4am. It's been chilly here for quite some time and makes it difficult for me to not overpack. No matter where I travel, I always bring 2 extra outfits just in case. Yep, I'll be checking my bag. Maybe limit it to 5 pairs of shoes? LOL. :rolleyes2: Baggage claim in MPLS is so simple and easy. LV is so much more of a challenge but not big deal. I will have some extra time.

Scrubbing floors this morning. Got my guys meals situated and Tanker and I are going to make our last run to the lake for the year. My DH is the best about my lake habit. He will most likely join me Friday. Expecting 2 inches of rain tomorrow with a threat of tornados. That will put an end to the bean harvest for a bit.

You all have a good one. Will talk later