Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Rose - "Onderland" is that magic moment when you step on the scale and it puts a "1" in front of the number instead of a "2"! One of those big step-goals we all have in our Quest for a normal BMI and a healthy weight.

The birthday party for our friend was great! He was 75 yrs old last week and had quite a crowd at the party for him. He is one of my favorite people - crusty, funny, retired firefighter, talented woodworker, devoted family guy, Navy veteran of many deployments... The party was fun, food was good and I managed well with a glass of red wine, BBQ on 1/2 bun, 3 bean salad, and a small bite of DH's piece of cake. I was sure they would have purchased the cake at the bakery down the street from the bar/grill (owned by the birthday boy's daughter and SIL), as it is a very supportive neighborhood of businesses - but someone made a different decision. Too bad. That bakery supplied the cake for our DD's wedding 3 yrs ago and it was the best I've ever had anywhere. Last night's cake was not very good - dry and flavorless with a pile of too sweet frosting on it. Probably good for me, tho - I did not mind limiting myself to one small bite!

I hope everyone is having a good Sunday. My DH is working this weekend, so it's kinda quiet around here with just me and the dog and grandcat keeping company.

Orea - are you getting the snow we enjoyed yesterday??

Hey girls, thanks to all who have sent concerns and good wishes about my mother.. I got her home today... Picked her up at 1:00 and then headed to the other hosptial where my great niece was hospitalized yesterday with pneumonia.. She's 9 months, poor little thing. I was able to give her mother a break for about an hour. Was nice to sit and rock a little one. She fell asleep wheezing in my arms... Anyway, mother was released, but they found nothing wrong on all her tests, but still left her with seizure medicine and no driving for 6 months.. SHE IS MAD!!!! I don't blame her a bit.. This is when we know for sure they are still "practicing" medicine!!!

My eating has been so erratic the last few days.. I've been running and not getting my normal routines in... Yesterday DH wanted to go to the Chinese buffet.. I don't like Chinese, but I always go becasue he enjoys it so much.. I had a few bites and had to run to the bathroom to throw up.. This wasn't PBing like I've had before.. Don't really know how to really describe it.. Anyway I was only able to keep down a handful of frosted peanuts.. Maybe this week will get me back to more Protein and something a bit more normal for me..

All this talk of wonderland is great... good for those of you who have made it... Personally I'm looking so forward to the scale saying "2" something.... I can't hardly imagine onederland!! I hope to get there one day.. We are planning a trip to the east coast in October with some friends. I've always had to make my travel plans with my inability to walk very far in mind at all times.. I'm a bit lost trying to visualize what condition I might me in after 7 more months of weight loss.. I could actually have fun!!????!!! I guess time will tell...

Have a good night everyone... Julie

Hi everyone, the website seems to be back to normal as I had no problem getting on from home computer and work computer today. Julie, how's your Mom? Hope it's not a seizure. Welcome Lizz -- good luck on your journey, you sound like you're doing great. Janet, your new clothes sound great -- good bargains too. Had tuna salad for dinner -- and had a couple of small dill pickles too --I was craving them -- hadn't had any since my surgery and they tasted great! Janet, I'm not sure if my surgeon does blind fills or not. I hope not, but will have to wait and see on March 11. Hope you all have a great week. Linda

Mrs Bubba, I started with a 3 in front of my weight too. It was great to get that 2 and even more so now to get that 1. Though Onederland keeps teasing me. I hit 199.5 then go back to 201.5 and back and forth I go. I just can't seem to bust it. I've not lost in over 3 weeks now. I heard the last 20 to 30 were the hardest and I hope this isn't how it goes now. I got very spoiled with good losses every week. I would imagine in 7 mos you are going to feel so much better and will enjoy that vacation. I never wanted to go anywhere either, afraid of the walking etc. Now I am looking forward to my vacation. I am 9 mos out, in fact I have my 9 mos post op appt today.

Long, thanks for the encouragement.. I know it will come, but I still find myself worrying some days. It's a dream I've had for so long and has always been unattainable.. until now.... I'm going to try to plan this trip as if I will be able to do all those things.. another goals of sorts!!!

Well, I think I have taken all the info off this computer that I possiblly can and have it stored safely on cd's or dvd's... I will have my husband get me my other tower from the basement so I can pay bills and such today.. This darn thing is driving me crazy.... It should be better when I get it back..

I have come down with a cold, of course.. I feel lousy. I've been doing the Zicam and Airbourne to try to keep it from going full blast.. I slept okay last night, so maybe I can "head it off at the pass". This is no time to be sick!!!!

I'm so puffy this morning that I haven't dared step on the scale yet.. I usually wait until my rings loosen up a bit. Am hoping to see a little loss , but after such a strange food weekend, don't know what I will see.. I've got my fingers crossed!!! have a good day, everyone.. Julie

Good Morning! We had a great weekend with lots to do and had some friends of ours from our lake resort here overnight. Took our friends to a surprise 50th bday party for another resort friend. Yesterday was COLD and windy so just hung out at home. Don't mind days like that at the beginning of winter but this is getting OLD! Felt like a prisoner in my own home yesterday. We talked of going out to do something but what do you do on a cold and windy day? Really looking forward to spring. Only five weeks until we can get back up to our resort. You just don't know how much I look forward to that.

Janet....you asked what we farm. We have about 2500 acres of corn and soybeans and a seasonal (May-Dec.) drain tile business. I owned two insurance agencies for years but sold to make our life here less stressful. DH and DS farm and tile together and I am the gofer and bookkeeper along with chief cook and bottle washer. We do have some seasonal employees. It's a good life but I really miss getting out every day and going to work. (Thus the volunteer work...and it feels good to give back). We are 15 miles from town and there are days that I feel stiffled. But, I know I made the right decision to come home to work. My days are wonderful with not a lot of pressure.

You were asking what I baked this weekend. I made homemade caramel rolls, banana bars with cream cheese frosting (All made with splenda) and can not tell the difference. I don't eat too many sweets but I did treat myself to a bar. Also made seafood lasagna (scallops, shrimp and homemade alfredo sauce). Served steel cut oatmeal with diced apples, plumped gold raisins and chopped dates with the rolls for Breakfast. As you know, baking and cooking is a PASSION with me. I am able to leave it all alone and make good healthy choices though. I have been able to revamp my recipes with less fat, etc. for the guys I cook for. DH and DS are a "normal" BMI and want to keep them healthy.

Have not heard results from kidney stone CAT scan yet. Hoping to hear today. We had a storm the day I went in the radiologist did not make it in to read results. Discussed with my doc what the plan would be if scan shows stones in kidneys or ureters. If they are high in the kidneys, nothing can be done because kidneys are dense and laser will not break them up. I had this procedure done a few years ago and was able to be without stones for 2.5 years. A nice reprieve. I am getting really tired of dealing with them every month or so. I had three bouts in the last five weeks. Trying to maintain my weight and not easy to eat for about 3-4 days after dealing with them. I weighed 121# when I went to the doc. He wans't concerned and said I looked like a "skinny healthy". I am a little over 5"6' and I feel that 121# is too low of a weight for me. It's been a struggle and I don't post much about it cuz don't want people who are trying to lose think that it is "bragging". I am an extremely active person (even when I was heavy I was constantly on the move). Doc wants me to continue with the amount of exercise I do but think I need to bump up my calories even more. So, now I am doing at least 2500 cals.

This is how I feel about all of this: My doc and I set a goal of 132#. It took me two month to lose the last 2# to hit goal. Hit this plateau and could not break it. Celebrated when I hit goal, bumped my cals up to about 1800 but continued to lose. Bumped cals up to 2000, 2300 and now at 2500, I am maintaining my weight of 121#. I am worried constantly about dropping ANY more pounds. Funny how life is. Who would have guessed? I feel very healthy and all my blood work is very, very good.

I guess the worst part for me is how friends and aquaitences view my extra weight loss. DH and DS and doc all think I look great. But I get the "too skinny" comments from people. People that are just casual aquaitences. It pisses (sorry) me off!!!! I should be celebrating not worried about it all.

So, I do know that eventually I will gain some back and then it will be difficult to cut back but I can do it. What is so difficult is that it takes a lot of planning to eat every couple of hours and still get my fluids in. This has been a typical day for me for the last three months or so:

Breakfast at 6am: 2 egg omelette with ham and cheese or 3/4 cup steel cut oatmeal with fruit, brown sugar and milk.

9am: 1 cup Fiber One Cereal (I like it dry), or Pure Protien bar or 2 Fiber One bars.

12pm: 4oz fish, chicken, beef or seafood and some veggies or yams.

3pm: Greek yogart with 2TBLS jam, 3 oz beef Jerky

6pm: Same as lunch

9pm: popcorn or greek yogart with jam or beef jerky

3am: I actually get up and eat another cup of Fiber One Cereal or heat up some oatmeal.

This is what I have been struggling with and afraid to share with the rest of you. But all of you are so understanding...don't know why I felt I couldn't talk to you about all of this. At least I know I have my head straight. No body image issues. I seemed to fit right into my new body once I got to goal (and a little less). I was lucky to come away from this with not a lot of loose skin....nothing abnormal for a 53yr old woman. I feel REALLY good about myself but also feel that this extra weight loss and my worrying about what people think has been a cloud hanging over my head. I guess I just need to "buck up", put my head up high and be proud of how much work I have done with weight loss and the struggles after with maintenence.

We all have different struggles but are all shooting for the same goal...to reclaim our health. Isn't that what it's all about?

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!!!!!!

Good Morning Indie!

This thread is so helpful - hope to pick up ideas, and most of all confirmation!

I was banded one week ago tomorrow - Parma, Ohio - I have no idea why, but I feel great! I have had no pain meds - not tempting the Pain Gods! I think I may have had some good training in that 3 years ago I had total knee replacement . . . good thing there was no weapon handy or I would have been on the front page of a newspaper somewhere!!!!

The only #'s I am having a little trouble with is not enough calories, and I can honestly tell you, those words have never come out of my mouth before! For the majority of my Protein I use Atkins Advantage (15 grams of protein) or EAS (17 grams). For something hot I have Cream of Wheat with a little Splenda Brown Sugar or canned Soup which I liquify in my personal blender (like the Bullet only mine came from QVC - a little cheaper). Of course, Crystal Light, etc.

Tomorrow, because I feel so well, I am going to walk on the treadmill - no more than 2 miles an hour - to continue getting my system to release more gas and fluids.

I pray that this all continues, I already feel so much better about myself and cannot wait for the first item of clothing that I try on that is simply too big . . . a phenomenon I have not experienced in @15 years!!

I look forward to keeping in touch!

Lizz

Lizz - Welcome - Yes it sounds like you have had you "AH Ha Moment" - this is how I felt in the begining too.. I am still amazed 20 months later - everytime I look in the mirror - every time I go to the gym and work out - heck I am up at by 6 on the weekend and go all day long - moving walking doing stuff I couldn't before... - Gotta another QVC girl - great - Long use to work there :0) ---

Look forward to chatting with you....

Another lb. loss this morning. 2 more to go til ONEDERLAND !!

Everyone have a great day !

DOING GREAT PJ...... KEEP IT UP GIRL

This may sound dumb. But what is onederland?

I probably am not drinking as much Water as I should be. I am going to work on that. I am not on any medications.

Janet I love Marshalls too. I love a good deal. I hope you enjoy your shopping at Kohls.

Today the DH and I are going to spend the day together. He works alot so its not very often we get to spend the entire day together.

I got my workout in earlier this morning. Rode my bike for 45 min and did some weights.

Have a great day.

Rose - As Joann says it's when you get to 199 - I wasn't a Marshalls person before - stores to messy - but now that I know how to navigate it - and omw the prices - love it - I went to stien mart yesterday - but 54 for bermuda's - now way jose - I can get them $17 at marshalls.. I am really into the deals now adays cuz it's so much fun trying on clothes and usually looking good in them and just have to buy them..

Rose - "Onderland" is that magic moment when you step on the scale and it puts a "1" in front of the number instead of a "2"! One of those big step-goals we all have in our Quest for a normal BMI and a healthy weight.

The birthday party for our friend was great! He was 75 yrs old last week and had quite a crowd at the party for him. He is one of my favorite people - crusty, funny, retired firefighter, talented woodworker, devoted family guy, Navy veteran of many deployments... The party was fun, food was good and I managed well with a glass of red wine, BBQ on 1/2 bun, 3 bean salad, and a small bite of DH's piece of cake. I was sure they would have purchased the cake at the bakery down the street from the bar/grill (owned by the birthday boy's daughter and SIL), as it is a very supportive neighborhood of businesses - but someone made a different decision. Too bad. That bakery supplied the cake for our DD's wedding 3 yrs ago and it was the best I've ever had anywhere. Last night's cake was not very good - dry and flavorless with a pile of too sweet frosting on it. Probably good for me, tho - I did not mind limiting myself to one small bite!

I hope everyone is having a good Sunday. My DH is working this weekend, so it's kinda quiet around here with just me and the dog and grandcat keeping company.

Orea - are you getting the snow we enjoyed yesterday??

Joann - Frosting is my fav part of the cake - butter cream..

Glad you had a good time at your party.

Hey girls, thanks to all who have sent concerns and good wishes about my mother.. I got her home today... Picked her up at 1:00 and then headed to the other hosptial where my great niece was hospitalized yesterday with pneumonia.. She's 9 months, poor little thing. I was able to give her mother a break for about an hour. Was nice to sit and rock a little one. She fell asleep wheezing in my arms... Anyway, mother was released, but they found nothing wrong on all her tests, but still left her with seizure medicine and no driving for 6 months.. SHE IS MAD!!!! I don't blame her a bit.. This is when we know for sure they are still "practicing" medicine!!!

My eating has been so erratic the last few days.. I've been running and not getting my normal routines in... Yesterday DH wanted to go to the Chinese buffet.. I don't like Chinese, but I always go becasue he enjoys it so much.. I had a few bites and had to run to the bathroom to throw up.. This wasn't PBing like I've had before.. Don't really know how to really describe it.. Anyway I was only able to keep down a handful of frosted peanuts.. Maybe this week will get me back to more Protein and something a bit more normal for me..

All this talk of wonderland is great... good for those of you who have made it... Personally I'm looking so forward to the scale saying "2" something.... I can't hardly imagine onederland!! I hope to get there one day.. We are planning a trip to the east coast in October with some friends. I've always had to make my travel plans with my inability to walk very far in mind at all times.. I'm a bit lost trying to visualize what condition I might me in after 7 more months of weight loss.. I could actually have fun!!????!!! I guess time will tell...

Have a good night everyone... Julie

Julie - For you - your 1st goal will be twosville - ok - as you can see - Long was in the 300's too - And I to planned all vacations - heck everyday around how much walking and physical activity it required - Now aday - I don't even think about it - heck on my crusie theres a tour that has zip lining that I am going to do - Me on a zip line - unbelieavable... Glad your Mom is home - Prayer for your niece

Hi everyone, the website seems to be back to normal as I had no problem getting on from home computer and work computer today. Julie, how's your Mom? Hope it's not a seizure. Welcome Lizz -- good luck on your journey, you sound like you're doing great. Janet, your new clothes sound great -- good bargains too. Had tuna salad for dinner -- and had a couple of small dill pickles too --I was craving them -- hadn't had any since my surgery and they tasted great! Janet, I'm not sure if my surgeon does blind fills or not. I hope not, but will have to wait and see on March 11. Hope you all have a great week. Linda

Linda - mine does blind fills - no problem - you drink Water as he fills you... When it backs up then he takes some out - and truely from all that I have read - I don't think one is better than the other - heck even pple who get it under fluro don't get to their sweet spot any faster than pple who have blind fills.

Mrs Bubba, I started with a 3 in front of my weight too. It was great to get that 2 and even more so now to get that 1. Though Onederland keeps teasing me. I hit 199.5 then go back to 201.5 and back and forth I go. I just can't seem to bust it. I've not lost in over 3 weeks now. I heard the last 20 to 30 were the hardest and I hope this isn't how it goes now. I got very spoiled with good losses every week. I would imagine in 7 mos you are going to feel so much better and will enjoy that vacation. I never wanted to go anywhere either, afraid of the walking etc. Now I am looking forward to my vacation. I am 9 mos out, in fact I have my 9 mos post op appt today.

Yep Long you and me - taking your tennies to work out while on ship - never did that before have we :0) - Are you tracking your calories??

Long, thanks for the encouragement.. I know it will come, but I still find myself worrying some days. It's a dream I've had for so long and has always been unattainable.. until now.... I'm going to try to plan this trip as if I will be able to do all those things.. another goals of sorts!!!

Well, I think I have taken all the info off this computer that I possiblly can and have it stored safely on cd's or dvd's... I will have my husband get me my other tower from the basement so I can pay bills and such today.. This darn thing is driving me crazy.... It should be better when I get it back..

I have come down with a cold, of course.. I feel lousy. I've been doing the Zicam and Airbourne to try to keep it from going full blast.. I slept okay last night, so maybe I can "head it off at the pass". This is no time to be sick!!!!

I'm so puffy this morning that I haven't dared step on the scale yet.. I usually wait until my rings loosen up a bit. Am hoping to see a little loss , but after such a strange food weekend, don't know what I will see.. I've got my fingers crossed!!! have a good day, everyone.. Julie

Yep Julie - if you are puffy wait a while to get on the scales as those #'s it spits out can just reek havoco on our mental state...

-------------------------------------------------------

Good Morning Gang

I do have some great news - 2 weeks later the scales are back to normal for me 138 !!! It took 2 weeks for me to get those 3.5 lbs off - but I did it !!! It's the shopping and trying all those clothes on :hurray:

Well, just cking in - I gotta get my butt in gear - CBL :party:

Great news, Janet!!!!!!! Happy to hear you got those 3#'s off. Surprising how a couple extra pounds can make a person feel.

I love the new "skimmers". They hit just below the knee cap (a little longer and bermudas). I found some on Amazon.com for $7 each b/4 we left on vacation. I was lucky and found capris on Amazon also....got good deals on 3/4 length t's also. Have a few wedding this summer so have been shopping for deals. Found a Kenneth Cole dress, a Jones NY "little black dress" and a beautiful floral skirt and aqua crocheted sweater for really good prices. I should be set. My fav store (besides the Amazon deals) is TJ MAXX. A little more organized and neater than Marshalls. But, the closest Marshalls we have is 4 hours away so have never given the store much of a chance. TJ is 2 hours away and love to get there when I can. Love their decorating items. I think most of my house is TJ Maxx when it comes to that type of thing. Great bedding and towels also. I love a good bargin.

We hit a Columbia Outlet when we were traveling to see son in Atlanta. I have a difficult time finding slacks that are long enough. (I have a 34-35" inseam). Found Columbia, low rise slacks in five colors and they were even in talls. Something that never goes out of style and love the quality of Columbia.

All alone on this cold and windy day. DH is out and about traveling to find tires for a trailer and a snow blower for DS birthday which is Sunday. DS bought a home last Jan and needs that snow blower. Takes him forever in that cold to get things plowed out. I was thinking of running to town but will have to force myself because of the cold. Want to get a silent auction gift basket together for a benefit we have this weekend. Any ideas, girls????? $50 is about what I will spend and I am not coming up with ideas. DS's 27 yr old friend has lukemia and putting on a benefit for Sat night. Will be a nice one with two different bands, dinner, karoke, etc.

Hope everyone had a good weekend and are back in the routine and having a good day. Love you guys!

Just checking in. Had a good weekend. DH has a hurt shoulder. His Doc app. is today at noon hopefully will find out what is wrong.

Janet, I was wondering where you clothes shop at. Can't wait 'til i can dress up and look good.:party:

Today being march 2. I plan on working out 5 days a week and so that is 22 days for march exercise 1/22. Hope this time I got it right.

Best wishes to all. Holly

Banded 1/29/09

weight.png[/img]

Apples, I have to recommend some fresh herbs in your gift basket. I got off line and couldn't help myself I had to come back on and reply. People love to cook with them and they will look great in a basket. Holly

weight.png[/img]

Apples, I have to recommend some fresh herbs in your gift basket. I got off line and couldn't help myself I had to come back on and reply. People love to cook with them and they will look great in a basket. Holly

weight.png[/img]

Thanks for the suggestion, Holly.

Good morning. Well today is my 9 mos post op appt. I can't beleive it's been 9 mos already. The time has gone fast, yet it seems that this has been my way of life for some time. I always weigh a little more on the dr scale of course. GRRRR

Janet, I was tracking until about a week ago. Nothing has changed in that I mean my calories haven't gone sky high or anything. I generally average about 900 calories a day and have one higher count day and a lower count one so it averages out.

Apples, could it be that your body likes where it is at? As long as your dr says you are fine, I wouldn't worry so much about it. And the heck with what other's are thinking. Easier said than done as I am one that has spent 49 yrs of my life worrying about what other's are thinking. This past year it has finally started getting easier. Still would love to see a photo!! I shop Marshalls because it's closer, TJMaxx is so far way, even Marshall's is a bit away and I dont' go there often. I found a good Good Will that I like. Good luck on figuring out your maintainance. When I get there, I know just who to go to for advice between you and Janet, you are great role models.

Good morning. Well today is my 9 mos post op appt. I can't beleive it's been 9 mos already. The time has gone fast, yet it seems that this has been my way of life for some time. I always weigh a little more on the dr scale of course. GRRRR

Janet, I was tracking until about a week ago. Nothing has changed in that I mean my calories haven't gone sky high or anything. I generally average about 900 calories a day and have one higher count day and a lower count one so it averages out.

Apples, could it be that your body likes where it is at? As long as your dr says you are fine, I wouldn't worry so much about it. And the heck with what other's are thinking. Easier said than done as I am one that has spent 49 yrs of my life worrying about what other's are thinking. This past year it has finally started getting easier. Still would love to see a photo!! I shop Marshalls because it's closer, TJMaxx is so far way, even Marshall's is a bit away and I dont' go there often. I found a good Good Will that I like. Good luck on figuring out your maintainance. When I get there, I know just who to go to for advice between you and Janet, you are great role models.

Thanks Long...you are always so kind. Yep...doc thinks the same as you do. My body is just going to be what it is. I feel really good about where I am...just the comments that are bugging me. DH likes to take really good care of me and HE knows how much I eat and knows I have more energy than the Energizer Bunny. If he felt there was a problem he would be the first to say it. The way I feel about comments from casual aquaintences is: Not THEIR business to comment anyway. DH says not to bother with getting worked up. He says that most people mean well. I just wish some people would THINK b/4 they speak. I have gotten to the point where I say "I have worked really hard for more than a year and am proud of where I am at. I don't feel too skinny, my doctor doesn't feel I'm too skinny and I take being called skinny as an insult". Now, I say this very nicely and try not to offend but it seems to work.

Congrats on your 9 month anniversary! You have so little left to lose. Remember my story of working on those last 2lbs for a couple of months? I hit the plateau from hell. What finally broke it was me bumping my cals up for an entire week. (I added at least 300 cals to my daily intake). All good food choices though. I went out and got the non FF greek yogart and at that in the evening with honey. Try to bump cals up just a little more for a few days and see if it works. I know that's difficult to do when you've consistently watched everything you've eaten for months. See how your body responds. Take care.

Afternoon Ladies ~ just checking in. Doing ok, b= SB cafe mocha (I'm addicted), some kind of raisn, bran and nuts cereal; L=cottage cheese with blueberries; d=turkey/vegetables/rice. You guys seem so well balanced in terms of your eating habits. I yo-yo like crazy. Lately I find myself getting hungry late at night between 10pm - 12am. Worst time, because food choices are usually bad at that time of evening. Snow here in MD. Went out and shoveled walks, driveway - man is my back sore now and my thighs are sore too - geez, what isn't sore:ohmy: Home today, so I guess I'll do something constructive - like start writing 1 of the 2 papers I have do in the next week. Sometimes I get really sick of studying. I am so looking forward to Spring - I'm starting to get cabin fever. Don't think I'll exercise today (shoveling was enough), but I'll be back on the treadmill tomorrow. Well that's it for now - Have a great day everyone.:thumbup:

Thanks Long...you are always so kind. Yep...doc thinks the same as you do. My body is just going to be what it is. I feel really good about where I am...just the comments that are bugging me. DH likes to take really good care of me and HE knows how much I eat and knows I have more energy than the Energizer Bunny. If he felt there was a problem he would be the first to say it. The way I feel about comments from casual aquaintences is: Not THEIR business to comment anyway. DH says not to bother with getting worked up. He says that most people mean well. I just wish some people would THINK b/4 they speak. I have gotten to the point where I say "I have worked really hard for more than a year and am proud of where I am at. I don't feel too skinny, my doctor doesn't feel I'm too skinny and I take being called skinny as an insult". Now, I say this very nicely and try not to offend but it seems to work.

Congrats on your 9 month anniversary! You have so little left to lose. Remember my story of working on those last 2lbs for a couple of months? I hit the plateau from hell. What finally broke it was me bumping my cals up for an entire week. (I added at least 300 cals to my daily intake). All good food choices though. I went out and got the non FF greek yogart and at that in the evening with honey. Try to bump cals up just a little more for a few days and see if it works. I know that's difficult to do when you've consistently watched everything you've eaten for months. See how your body responds. Take care.

Let's make a pact then, to not let other's comments get to us anymore.

I just got home from my 9 mos check up, they were very praiseful on my progress, said I was doing everything right. We discussed whether or not to give me a fill. I was down 27 lbs from 3 mos ago when I was there last. I am eating more it seems and get hungry more. So they decided a tweak at .25cc and see how that goes. She felt since I had lost so much that the band was looser. I mentioned my reflux episode and the popcorn and she felt it was an isolated instance and that I had overdone it (I had). If it seems too much or reflux continues, I will go for an unfill. Best part of all, there was no charge, for all my volunteer work they gave it to me for free.