Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Tough love is just fine with me as long as its love :) Yes i am trying to get into contact with a therapist to get started on some healing. I am not really feeling any better and i took the pill this morning. Hopefully in a couple weeks i will know the difference.

I am only 36 so i am the baby here i guess eh?

Yep it's love ;0)...

36 yes you are stlll a baby lol - my DS is 39 - will be 40 in 2011 :0).. It takes a couple of weeks for antidepressants to get into your blood stream and make you feel better.. I took zoloft for sitiuational depression too for a couple of yrs..

Yep it's love ;0)...

36 yes you are stlll a baby lol - my DS is 39 - will be 40 in 2011 :0).. It takes a couple of weeks for antidepressants to get into your blood stream and make you feel better.. I took zoloft for sitiuational depression too for a couple of yrs..

I do know sometimes some people have to take an anti depressant to help them over a hump. I had a friend who had to do that and she didnt have any mental illness or anything.

This is a good one which I've also been struggling with the past several weeks -- feeling like I just don't have time to do everything - had to keep reminding myself -- "it's only an hour -- you can devote one lousy hour every day to yourself and your heath. Some times we just need to say it out loud -- good for you Melissa in recognizing this -- and don't hesitate to remind yourself every day to do some exercise.

Linda

This is my Horoscope for the day I think it applies for some of us.

"Remember all those resolutions you made in the past? It's time to recommit to them. All signs indicate that you need to take better care of yourself. You've been so busy working that exercising has begun to feel like a luxury you can't afford. Actually, exercise and proper nutrition are luxuries you can't afford to ignore. You're burning the candle at both ends. Stop before you burn out completely!"

WRONG! I have been super sick, sleepy and sluggish ever since. I went to the Dr. today. She thinks I might have Mono. It would make sense.

Meredith - they used to call Mono the Kissing disease I got it when I was a baby and my Mom was like who have I been kissing LOL

I weighed at WW. I lost 2lbs. Now that is two of the ten I gained since Vegas, but I'll take it.

Arlene - 2 pounds Yeah !!! Keep up the good work

This is a good one which I've also been struggling with the past several weeks -- feeling like I just don't have time to do everything - had to keep reminding myself -- "it's only an hour -- you can devote one lousy hour every day to yourself and your heath. Some times we just need to say it out loud -- good for you Melissa in recognizing this -- and don't hesitate to remind yourself every day to do some exercise.

Linda

Linda - you are so right

So my back feels much better the Dr actually wrote my muscle relaxer script to take up to 4 times a day I did not do it cause I was afraid it was going to make me sleepy. But since I was in so much pain this morning (And my husband was driving me to work since his car is being worked on) I have been taken the muscle relaxer through out the day. I also did not lift anything heavy. Since I am off the next two days I will try and take it easy. I also bought some Soup and Protein drinks to get back on the Protein train. Choo Choo !!!!

Tina - by the way I am 34 for a couple more weeks so according to Janet I am a baby as well. I am glad someone still thinks I am a baby LOL

Arlene, congrats on the 2 lbs! So what's so different about this new WW point program than the old one?

Melissa, glad the back is feeling better, be careful.

I am slowly getting on that Protein train too. I didn't like how tight clothes fit when I was trying stuff on today.

Lori, the new WW plan emphasizes fruits and veggies......they are 0 points. Carbs have higher points especially processed foods. So basically I am eating the same way only counting points instead of calories. I probably am eating more calories. I think it is okay as long as I exercise daily. We will see. If you get a chance......check out the new First Magazine with Dr. Oz and his tips. I think his is similar, but a little cleaner.....no Processed food.

Tina, anti depressants sometimes take a couple of weeks to work. I never thought I needed them until I started taking Lexapro for panic attacks. I think I definitely had an anxiety problem. I wish they had something like that when I was young. Sure would have helped. HUGS! on feeling better!

Thanks gang for all the support!!!!

Lori, the new WW plan emphasizes fruits and veggies......they are 0 points. Carbs have higher points especially processed foods. So basically I am eating the same way only counting points instead of calories. I probably am eating more calories. I think it is okay as long as I exercise daily. We will see. If you get a chance......check out the new First Magazine with Dr. Oz and his tips. I think his is similar, but a little cleaner.....no Processed food.

Tina, anti depressants sometimes take a couple of weeks to work. I never thought I needed them until I started taking Lexapro for panic attacks. I think I definitely had an anxiety problem. I wish they had something like that when I was young. Sure would have helped. HUGS! on feeling better!

Thanks gang for all the support!!!!

Arlene, congrats on the 2 lbs! So what's so different about this new WW point program than the old one?

Melissa, glad the back is feeling better, be careful.

I am slowly getting on that Protein train too. I didn't like how tight clothes fit when I was trying stuff on today.

Lori

I was sorta wondering why you were out shopping - I thought you had a few lbs you wanted to get off - or are you at your happy weight (a livable maintainable weight)

Melissa

Yep anyone young enough to be my child is still a baby to me ;0)

Meredith

Hope you feel better soon - How in the heck did you get mono - you're married LOL ;0)

I know between school & work - it would be easy to pick it up..

Tina

I know pple who think it's weak to take happy pills as we call them - there is nothing weak about having a chemical imbalance..

Well off to boot camp - cbl

Arlene....WOOHOO!!!!! Way to go on the 2lbs! Now, that should make you feel better and make you set your sights on the last 8lbs that you gained back. I hope you can continue on your WW plan with no getting off that train....NO UNPLANNED STOPS from here on out! LOL

Lori...way to go on the new duds. Don't ya just love a good deal on things you love? I have made consignment shopping my hobby this past year. I am always amazed by some of the good deals on good quality clothes...some with the tags still on them. I am looking forward to hitting some down south. DH and I also love going antiquing and museums. Actually, just getting out of the damned house with freezing will be good.

Arlene....WOOHOO!!!!! Way to go on the 2lbs! Now, that should make you feel better and make you set your sights on the last 8lbs that you gained back. I hope you can continue on your WW plan with no getting off that train....NO UNPLANNED STOPS from here on out! LOL

Lori...way to go on the new duds. Don't ya just love a good deal on things you love? I have made consignment shopping my hobby this past year. I am always amazed by some of the good deals on good quality clothes...some with the tags still on them. I am looking forward to hitting some down south. DH and I also love going antiquing and museums. Actually, just getting out of the damned house with freezing will be good.

Back from Boot Camp - !!! Had a great work out..

Arlene - Yep clean eating -- The way to go ---

food today..

Egg Beater omelet w/green onion sprinkle of cheese

Cream of pinto bean Soup w/ham

dinner - hamburger/salsa/onion/sprinkle of cheese

Dessert - 100 cal snack pack popcorn - SF pudding

Can't change fonts - sorry

Arlene, WTG on the 2 lbs.

Great, wonderful snag on the clothes, I just love when that happens.

Apples, soon you will be a snowbird. Don't know why DH wouldn't just hitch up that trailer for you.

Tina, hope it all works out for you.

As of tonight I have a date for NYE. We'll see how that goes. I don't usually go out on that night, trying something new.

Both kids have plans so I told them I wouldn't be home either. DS thought I would just hang around and come pick him up when he was ready to go. Nope, he needs to be responsible in his actions and plan accordingly.

LauraK

Back from Boot Camp - !!! Had a great work out..

Arlene - Yep clean eating -- The way to go ---

food today..

Egg Beater omelet w/green onion sprinkle of cheese

Cream of pinto bean Soup w/ham

dinner - hamburger/salsa/onion/sprinkle of cheese

Dessert - 100 cal snack pack popcorn - SF pudding

Can't change fonts - sorry

This new upgrade is so strange...I cannot change my font size. Other ppl have trouble with multi-quoting. You are our exercise QUEEN, Janet. Had an appt with my new NP today. Since we live in a rural area, every new doc just out of his residency ends up in rural MN. I am soooooooooo tired of 33 yr old chubby male doctors that do not understand that Aunt Martha DOES make a visit every month and that 38 yr old women DO experience early menopause. Have never had the opportunity to have a female with medical knowledge to talk to about certain things. Now, I am not shy when it comes to female "down-unders" and have always just done the stirrups, breathed deep, and thought "Nothing they have not seen b/4". Was such a breath of fresh air to talk female to female. Anyway, walked away with (my first time since 13 yrs old) and felt comfortable. Talked to her about my need to work off my added stress. With all the snowbound days we have had, I am like a caged animal with not being able to get out and walk. Anyway, she suggested upping the amount of weights and slowing down the treadmill. I will keep my same GP but will also see her on a regular basis. Got off on a tangent...sorry....my point is....Janet gets this whole workout thing...eating right...knows what it takes with how much to workout....

Arlene, WTG on the 2 lbs.

Great, wonderful snag on the clothes, I just love when that happens.

Apples, soon you will be a snowbird. Don't know why DH wouldn't just hitch up that trailer for you.

Tina, hope it all works out for you.

As of tonight I have a date for NYE. We'll see how that goes. I don't usually go out on that night, trying something new.

Both kids have plans so I told them I wouldn't be home either. DS thought I would just hang around and come pick him up when he was ready to go. Nope, he needs to be responsible in his actions and plan accordingly.

LauraK

I'm excited...NYE date. Now, if I were a male, I would say dress sparkly and and show cleavage. Being coy and having some years of experience on you, LauraK, my advice is to "dress sparkly and show just "enough" cleavage. Have fun!