Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Good Morning Gang!

Julie, I feel for you today. I watched your weather report up there. BRRRR!! No wonder you are hurting so bad. Have you tried muscle relaxers and xanax instead of vicodin? It may be your muscles and nerves causing you so much pain with the weather change. HUGS!!!!

Meredith .....What are you studying for? Did you say Pa?

Cheri......have fun at your party tonight. I love having parties, but I hate having to clean for them.

Apples.....saw your weather report too.....be careful up there.....Stay off the roads if you can.

Janet......lol! I babysat. My little one was really good, but my back is paying the price today coupled with the weather changing my IBS is kicking. I was on the way to my other DGD's soccer game and the IBS kicked in.....had to turn around and come home. UGH! Just makes me so mad. This was her last game too.

Yep, my stamp book is full.....was all ready to unload on her and she didn't show. My DH got in a little inheritance money left over from her parents estate....203 bucks to be exact. He told her to come get her 203......she text him yesterday and said she was coming.......no show. You see, she had called me about 18 mos ago and asked us to help her daughter out financially .......she kept calling......we loaned her several thousand dollars. because the A$$ SIL lives with wouldn't help her out. Now she tells my DH that her DD is a loser and hit everyone up for money because her DH won't work. Anyway, she failed to tell my DH that she was the one asking for the money. She is such a LIAR. I am done! Let her come for her $203......she will get her money's worth. lol. I love her, but sometimes you have to put a hold on those toxic relationships......in my words......CASH OUT! I wish I would have learned that in VEGAS! lol lol lol

EVA......so glad you got a new TV. You may not even need to wear glasses anymore.......Congrats!!

I ate turkery sausage and yogurt this morning.

Lunch.....gotta plan the day. I want to try a new chicken recipe. If it turns out good I will share it. CBL!

Quick post before I head out - lost ability to change font - don't have time to clear cookie cache etc... Sorry about the small print

Charlene - When my parents died - I told all my brothers - Bank of America is not written on my forehead, so don't come asking me for $$$

2 of them did and guess what my answer was - NO - in fact that was my last conversation w/my bro Jimmy right before he died in 99 - Wasn't a happy conversation - but I know that it was the right thing to do cuz none of my bro's are/were fiscally responsible...

Hug on family issues...

Well off to do my normal weekly shopping and to pick up a few gifts for gf at work - then gotta come home and bathe the dogs so they are cute for Zoey tomorrow ;0)

CBL

Hey gang, I am so excited. My first 5k is tonite. I am trying to study for exams next week but I am struggling to concentrate. I have 3 finals mon, tue, and wed. I already received one grade and it was an A! The other classes are looking like B's. I had a mock up of the licensing exam last week and scored really high on it. Much higher than the first time I took it. Also took some current photos today and compared them to my before's. That is always a good boost to my confidence. Not sure how to get them on here for you to see. I feel great and am so pumped. I am still at 204. Thought I would have lost some seeing as I am sticking to it but my body is holding onto it.

Ok I figured it out. This is me preop and today, dressed for my 5k.

Julie, So sorry to hear about your still being in pain.

Julie, vicodin keeps me awake. Maybe you should try the muscle relaxers and xanax like Charlene suggested. The meds for my Sjogren's Syndrome gradually reduced my pain considerable. Need a lot less anti-inflammatory now. Seldom take Tylenol. Just the SS med's and one anti-inflammatory.

Hope you get to the bottom of it.

Cheri

Hey gang, I am so excited. My first 5k is tonite. I am trying to study for exams next week but I am struggling to concentrate. I have 3 finals mon, tue, and wed. I already received one grade and it was an A! The other classes are looking like B's. I had a mock up of the licensing exam last week and scored really high on it. Much higher than the first time I took it. Also took some current photos today and compared them to my before's. That is always a good boost to my confidence. Not sure how to get them on here for you to see. I feel great and am so pumped. I am still at 204. Thought I would have lost some seeing as I am sticking to it but my body is holding onto it.

Ok I figured it out. This is me preop and today, dressed for my 5k.

Julie, So sorry to hear about your still being in pain.

Jewel, you ROCK! You look like you are almost 1/2 the size you were! Way to go!:D

Jessica, congratulations on everything. You do, indeed, rock! I'm actually sitting with my feet up for a while before guests start arriving. I've been cleaning all day. I actually did a lot of vacuuming, something I never do because of the fake knees. Just took some Tylenol because I'm aching. Ken has been working full time and could not help me clean. Drywall powder everywhere. Still don't have the basement floor or bathroom done but that didn't seem to keep people from having fun at Thanksgiving. I did no cooking. People are bringing appetizers or Desserts and we're ordering pizza. Should be more than enough food. Can't think of anything I forgot but there always is.

Cheri

Jessica, congratulations on everything. You do, indeed, rock! I'm actually sitting with my feet up for a while before guests start arriving. I've been cleaning all day. I actually did a lot of vacuuming, something I never do because of the fake knees. Just took some Tylenol because I'm aching. Ken has been working full time and could not help me clean. Drywall powder everywhere. Still don't have the basement floor or bathroom done but that didn't seem to keep people from having fun at Thanksgiving. I did no cooking. People are bringing appetizers or Desserts and we're ordering pizza. Should be more than enough food. Can't think of anything I forgot but there always is.

Cheri

Good Evening Everyone....Well, got the color to work but not the size. Tried everything. Going to just give up on it....not one to give up easily but no use wasting my time.

All plans canceled for today. Had some good ones, too. Housebound. All we can hear is the icy snow hitting the house and high winds. Cannot see very far out in the yard. Hatefully cold. AZ is beginning to feel like home. DH just might have to do some talking to get me to come back.

Stayed busy all day making Christmas goodies and getting them boxed up and ready to send on Monday. DH is snoring in the chair with a snoring 100lb black lab on his lap.

Jessica...thinking of you as you run your 5K. So proud of everything you have accomplished. Way to go on the grades and good luck on the rest of your tests. All this schooling will be behind you b/4 you know it. Great photos. Thanks for sharing. You look like a totally different person.

Cheri....have fun hosting your party tonight. Good way to do it with others bringing things. Don't worry about your house. I bet it is just perfect and ppl are more at ease when the hostess is at ease...so...just relax and have fun.

Julie...wish you could figure out what would work best for you and allow you to sleep. There's gotta be a solution to the problems you are facing. Just gotta be. Don't give up. Keep on trying to find that doctor that is willing to dig into this for you.

OK>>>>been missing so much this week but caught up on posts. Just a really draining week and just cannot take the time right now. Love ya all...just spent.. Have to get the kitchen back in order. Looks like a bunch of 4 yr olds were baking for the holidays. Talk to you all later.

Kelly, if you do the size before the color it goes back to 2. Color then size on "fast reply".

Apples, I saw your weather report. The whole state is covered in snow. I heard it was going to be a bad winter, and I thought last year was the worst in years. Stay Warm.

Cheri, doesn't it feel good to get the prepping done early? Have a great party!

I did not cook chicken. We went to a mexican restaurant. I ate fish and veggies. The last bite of fish got stuck......we had to leave so I could pb. Ugh! What's up with all the getting stuck? I think it is the cooler weather. I rescheduled my dr's appt for the 30th, but I don't think I will need a fill. Oh, Apples, you state is on the news right now......20inches of snow and the airports are closed. Warm HUGS going your way!

Kelly, if you do the size before the color it goes back to 2. Color then size on "fast reply".

Apples, I saw your weather report. The whole state is covered in snow. I heard it was going to be a bad winter, and I thought last year was the worst in years. Stay Warm.

Cheri, doesn't it feel good to get the prepping done early? Have a great party!

I did not cook chicken. We went to a mexican restaurant. I ate fish and veggies. The last bite of fish got stuck......we had to leave so I could pb. Ugh! What's up with all the getting stuck? I think it is the cooler weather. I rescheduled my dr's appt for the 30th, but I don't think I will need a fill. Oh, Apples, you state is on the news right now......20inches of snow and the airports are closed. Warm HUGS going your way!

Yep, Arlene...this sucks and is not our first storm of the year...really lose track after awhile. Thanks for the warm hugs, BTW.

I don't think I would be getting a fill anytime soon, Arlene....at least not until these PB episodes pass. Just fill up on more veggies when you are hungry to get you through when hunger hits.

Went to DS's GF's 8 yrs old's dance (ballet) recital last night. So, so cute. It included 2yr olds through Seniors in high school. Our dear little girl was the lead dancer in her age group (8-10). All I know is she is very coordinated and graceful and we enjoyed ourselves. Her 5 yr old brother was there with us in the audience. He let us know that the Santa that walked up on stage at the end of the recital was "Definately an impostor...cuz real Santas don't carry their gifts in black garbage bags". I'm just having such a tough time not loving these two kids up too much. They are so much fun.

Thank you all you sisters and mommas. It was an awesome experience and I finished in my own record time 45 min. I am amazed at how far I have come. So is hubby. He told me he used to have to walk slow when walking next to me so I could keep up. Now he struggles to keep up with me. My brother fished in 19 minutes! My dad showed up with his girlfriend and another friend to cheer me on. I had quite a cheering squad as I crossed. I posted a video to you tube, You can click on the link in my signature if you wanna see me cross the finish line. I am walking on cloud 9 right now. There were 3000 runners there. I never saw my doc but that doesn't mean he wasn't there. I will ask him about it on my next visit.

Good evening. Just got home from taking DD back to the airport, we had a nice weekend. I'm a little behind in the posts here.

Not sure why some can't get color and some can. Also I can click on size first in fast reply, then I choose my color and then bold. I use the Fast reply at the bottom of the posts, if that helps anyone.

Was so hard to see DD leave, but I've been very lucky to see her as much as I do. Today is the first day of her third trimester she said and she is finally looking pregnant. Hard to believe she's as far along as she is.

Julie, sorry to hear you are having so much pain. Can't you go back to mayo and say what they told you to do isn't working and what's next???

Jewel, congrats on the 5k that's awesome!

Julie - so sorry you are in so much pain.

Jewel - Congrats on the run WTG

I started working at Sams today just had orientation so far I love the company they do alot of stuff for there employees that I have never had from another company. I am tired so I will talk more about it later. I am so wide open still so I am struggling to not eat so much but it is so hard

Thank you all you sisters and mommas. It was an awesome experience and I finished in my own record time 45 min. I am amazed at how far I have come. So is hubby. He told me he used to have to walk slow when walking next to me so I could keep up. Now he struggles to keep up with me. My brother fished in 19 minutes! My dad showed up with his girlfriend and another friend to cheer me on. I had quite a cheering squad as I crossed. I posted a video to you tube, You can click on the link in my signature if you wanna see me cross the finish line. I am walking on cloud 9 right now. There were 3000 runners there. I never saw my doc but that doesn't mean he wasn't there. I will ask him about it on my next visit.

Jessica...saw your last blog entry and the video. Way to to, Little Girl! Sooooooooooooo darned proud of you! Gold Star day for you!!!! Sending the love.

Hey Great, figured you were busy with DD. Hard to believe she is that far along already, Grandma!