Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sitting here sobbing over the season finale of greys anatomy. How ridiculous. I am just feeling all this stuff I haven't felt in a while...probably cause I can stuff them with food..or at least I did in the past.

Today was my first day back at school.I brought my Breakfast but never made tome to eat it so I had egg salad for lunch and then when I got home at 5 I was Starving! well, okay..hungry. And I ended up overeating. Ihad about 500 cal of some junk...nothing to get stuck but still..calories that were empty ones.

At least I had the intelligence to stop at 500 cal and not 5000 as I would have had in the past..so I will give myself a bit of credit. But I need to always be concious of WHY I am eating. I was hungryl...but I shouldhave added some veggies to my dinner...or something healthier.

ANyway..wanted to share.

Cindi

Omg Are U Kidding Me... I May Be Preband And Eating Something I Shouldnt Be But I Cried My Eyes Out.....karev..he Had Me Crying My Eyes Out...i Mean...seriously ! Lol . Great Finale. Uve Been Doing Great! Be Proud Of Yourself. U Fell Of The Wagon Now Get Back On

That was the best Grey's ever!!!! So you made a mistake...it is ok..we will all do it at some point...don't beat yourself up. Just get it back together. Tomorrow is a new day and it will be GREAT!!!!!

Yes have to agree, great episode!! Please don't beat yourself up. You are doing great and you will have many more of these moments so it is important to be rational and realize that in the whole picture, it's not really a big deal. Be proud of what you have accomplished.

Omg, I have DVR'd Greys and now have to go watch it before I read something you guys posted!!!! brandyII

OMG! Grey's was off the chain! I actually sat in my living room clapping! Karev, and Merideth, and the girl w/ the brain tumor! It was awesome!

As for ur mistake, we all make them! In the words of Aaliyah, "If at first u don't succeed, dust yourself off and try again!"

Grey's Anatomy - OMG. I actually cried. Wow - but I was so wierded out with the very end. Does that mean they are gonna go ahead with their life together? The whole house thing..WOW

Anyway - just thought I would remind you that at the bottom of your posts, your signature says....."Failure is not an option" Tomorrow is a new day. Stay organized. This will really help you.

Thanks guys....Today was a better day. I made sure I drank a lot which is something I have not been following through with and I planned my meals. I had my eggs this morning at my desk and then had one of those little cottage cheese and fruit pack thingies for lunch. I will admit I was still a bit hungry after that but I waited out my hour and then drank a lot. For dinner I had tuna..and sdome frozen yogurt. tuna didn't taste as great as I expected, but I didn't put any onion or anything in....

I must say...I am loving my magic bullet...it makes life so easy.

We have to leave at 4:30 a.m. tomorrow to go to CT for a basketball tournament. It is like 4.5 hours away. Thankfully, I don't have to drive. Wasn't sure driving a 12 passenger van three weeks after surgery with 10 teenage boys was such a great idea! So we got one of the coaches to drive.

I have packed my food. I am very proud of myself...I made up two small dishes with my boiled eggs for Breakfast the two days, and then three chicken salads in small containers for lunch and dinner as well as a cottage cheese thingy. I am also going to bring one or two yogurt cups and a banana so I am not tempted by all the food the boys have in the room.

I WILL DO THIS LADIES...oh and the kicker is..I lost another pound this morning after all my worrying last night. I think sometimes you have to mix it up a little...not with junk food, but mix it up a bit to keep the weight loss from stalling...

SO>>>in two and a half weeks I have lost 12 pounds add that to the 9 pounds pre op diet and I have lost 21 pounds in a month! I'll take it.

Enjoy your long weekend.

Cindi

Thanks guys....Today was a better day. I made sure I drank a lot which is something I have not been following through with and I planned my meals. I had my eggs this morning at my desk and then had one of those little cottage cheese and fruit pack thingies for lunch. I will admit I was still a bit hungry after that but I waited out my hour and then drank a lot. For dinner I had tuna..and sdome frozen yogurt. tuna didn't taste as great as I expected, but I didn't put any onion or anything in....

I must say...I am loving my magic bullet...it makes life so easy.

We have to leave at 4:30 a.m. tomorrow to go to CT for a basketball tournament. It is like 4.5 hours away. Thankfully, I don't have to drive. Wasn't sure driving a 12 passenger van three weeks after surgery with 10 teenage boys was such a great idea! So we got one of the coaches to drive.

I have packed my food. I am very proud of myself...I made up two small dishes with my boiled eggs for breakfast the two days, and then three chicken salads in small containers for lunch and dinner as well as a cottage cheese thingy. I am also going to bring one or two yogurt cups and a banana so I am not tempted by all the food the boys have in the room.

I WILL DO THIS LADIES...oh and the kicker is..I lost another pound this morning after all my worrying last night. I think sometimes you have to mix it up a little...not with junk food, but mix it up a bit to keep the weight loss from stalling...

SO>>>in two and a half weeks I have lost 12 pounds add that to the 9 pounds pre op diet and I have lost 21 pounds in a month! I'll take it.

Enjoy your long weekend.

Cindi

U GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD OR U !!!!!!!

OMG, was that the finale? I didnt cry, bt very very happy for Meredith and Derek. Ok, I felt sry for Carev, very gud finale!

Ok, now I have a problem to cry about. Stupid me decided to have my husbands family over today for a Memorial Day cookout. I make the BEST BBQ brisket in Texas! The smell was so overwhelming. Anyway - Tues is my 1 mth bandiversary and I am supposed to start on mushies this week. So far I have lost 32 pds total and I have bee doing really good. I dont have any restriction, but I am not weak or hungry most of the time. The last couple of days I have been really missing the act of eating a meal. Anywhoo....you can only guess what I did today. I was gonna eat a little bitty amount of Beans and brisket, but I ended up eating a normal sized helping. I think my husband was really dissappointed in me. Heck, I was disappointed. To think that I was doing so good and only 2 weeks out, I couldn't control myself. I dont get a fill for at least another month. My band is totally empty. I was on cloud nine until today. It was like....hmmm, how much CAN I eat and am I gonna feel full and my body tell me to stop. Guess what...it didn't. I just feel like crap.

(Oh, and did I mention I was sneaking some cake too?) What a loser

Ok, now I have a problem to cry about. Stupid me decided to have my husbands family over today for a Memorial Day cookout. I make the BEST BBQ brisket in Texas! The smell was so overwhelming. Anyway - Tues is my 1 mth bandiversary and I am supposed to start on mushies this week. So far I have lost 32 pds total and I have bee doing really good. I dont have any restriction, but I am not weak or hungry most of the time. The last couple of days I have been really missing the act of eating a meal. Anywhoo....you can only guess what I did today. I was gonna eat a little bitty amount of Beans and brisket, but I ended up eating a normal sized helping. I think my husband was really dissappointed in me. Heck, I was disappointed. To think that I was doing so good and only 2 weeks out, I couldn't control myself. I dont get a fill for at least another month. My band is totally empty. I was on cloud nine until today. It was like....hmmm, how much CAN I eat and am I gonna feel full and my body tell me to stop. Guess what...it didn't. I just feel like crap.

(Oh, and did I mention I was sneaking some cake too?) What a loser

AJ...,

That's okay we all screw up, don't beat yourself up start over tomorrow. I thought you had some fill and were going to tell me you ate the brisket and threw it up because that will probably happen the first time you eat that after a fill! Your teeth really miss chewing, that's one think I know I missed and so does my daughter! You'll get there and I'm sure you'll be a success, good luck brandyII:thumbup:

Grey's was so awesome!!!Can't wait for next season. I watched it on Thursday and Friday. Definitely some good advice about learning from mistakes, tomorrow is another day to do it better. I am 16 days post op and feel so energetic and so hopeful right now. I did the full liquids for two weeks and this week I get mushies. I hope I don't go overboard. I bought all the things on my list and am really going to sit down and chew slowly and listen to my hunger, drink my liquids in between, and stay on course. Am going out of town to New Hampshire for a conference next Monday. I hope I can find things to eat that are going to be good for me. Colleen

weight.png

Cindi I totally get it.....I sabotaged myself today too......not as bad as in the past (recent and distant) but not as good as I should have been. But you know what girl...you took some time to put down the fork and type.......its small but positive, and you are on the right track. Keep it up.....also get a bag of raw whole almonds put 36 of them in a snack sized ziplock and keep in your pocket or purse......bust that out when you need to nibble. And do that, nibble like a rat. Yes its packed with fat, but it is protien and if you eat it slowly enough you will kill the hunger - try to keep it to only 18 instead of 36 if at all possible

AJ, have you ever watched skinny people eat? They have days they eat more, just not all the time. My husband grilled hamburgers tonight and the smell about knocked me over. I just read some people's bad experiences with hamburgers last night so I wasn't really tempted. I think with me, anyway, it's just going to take time to get over the cravings and habits. My biggest craving has been potato chips. I love the small ones in the bottom. My son will have some and leave just what I want. I've been known to take things and dump them in the garbage--not IN their container, God, I'd pull it back out again later. I have to actually empty the box of crackers or bag of chips INTO the garbage. Drastic times call for drastic measures. My husband will get the hamburgers out of the house tomorrow.