Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi CathyChatts,

You can add me to the board also if you'd like.

My date is set for June 20th! Nervous & excited all at once.. :tongue2:

:cool2:Jazzy Junes! Count 225

* New members as of today in green

There are a bunch of people this week! You will do great! Check in ASAP and you are in our thoughts and prayers!

Calling all June 10TH people, the doctor is waiting!

:scared2: 10

Jules, Shaxmom, rearea1222, To Be Free, twinmommie, Angelshere, acadang, bandme08, Olive424, nancyb2003, Jillian68, micountryfarm aka stacey , kjillcarr, Barbarosa, allana, JeffR, Dino, Smantha39, nannypants and friend, Trishadish, RealSista85, justforme, cfuture88

:crying: 11

triser72, Mowree, aalves, jdrocks226, larakathyleen, Detroitdame75, PRCowboy, hopefulmom25, hippiechick, jeremiahsmommy

:wub: 12

cris3, Angelyco, WannaDance,Susanm, MissWilde, Jewellj1, gina s, Dee 79, Ebeth0013, sks613, CPSimonton, DONNA ALT, sassylily, hoping, goodexample, cpforever

:smile:13

BATassbandita, elvisfan1219, KatW, cramadan, amyz, greythope, cantwait2bfree, ch4life, Bobbirs, lanaholuby, jlg, fntasa98, Camel Cracker, Mink, JTRMom, SofiaBell, bigrick

:clap: 16

babbs 3772, Phoenix, kdaniels11604, md4pa76, ajpink, mimieg, cjb

:clap: 17

TX Diva, Apples2, KerryConnor, Shome, iteachurkid, steveamy0503, Kim929, teacherofk

:clap: 18

KathyStrick, JamesRN, kRiStI wItH a I,Rhondawood63

:clap: 19

BigJedda, larinshine, ImGonnaLose, DIZ

:clap: 20

alliemorris73 , CTGhostHunter

:clap:23

Little Debbie, Mariamomof2, brubear, Yesindeed, sweetrepose, RAINWI, claireycurtis, Greatlyblessed

:smile2: 24

Snuffy65, trtobiassen, Music Mom, theuse2000, ISmith

:mellow: 25

Tennessee Mom, dj bryan, Hollins2003, Sunflower00, rjtrimmer, brown bear, SkinnyMinnie, Waikiki

:crying: 26 Suzyt, monicasf, MsChris72, frenchvanilla, Mns-ortiz, KayleighsMommy, MsMia2u

:glare:27

TexGal, nellie ray, Kalaipahoa, Susie70, kpa88, Armywife4life, lillygirl, onnie67, cherieinnv, Gab

:glare: 28

KPA88

:drool: 30

maguirre67, Tai68, MS.MAURA NY, Brian, daniml, afisher4band, kdlee

TOTAL 225 (WOW) :smile:

Home on the couch :sleep: and BANDED!:cool2:

I will only give you 2 days on the couch! LOL OK Since I was banded, I realize we need longer on the couch! LOL

welldone.gif2 Deb, Realme, LeighDee, BIG T, Mandi Jo, Kitcatnap, Jajeanne, BanTam, Utahgirl, Strikeuptheband, katkeen, kellystidham, wrestlersmom, kristin1975, pjanesville@cha, jbrod2616, allyfran, Banded2gether

welldone.gif3 Huggie Bear, elvisfan, nicolerose, YoungNY, leepizz, Nuali, photobuf, Marlinda, STAN77, mrsjackson

welldone.gif 4 Sellie, jills_adopting, ebinsc, Hunzi, jlck98, Alleyoppvolley, Anewkim, Snappymonkey18, Terrier Mom, Snakerivermusic, SanDiegoPhotog, marinemom, nikon harry, Insky67

welldone.gif 5 Irish Ladybug, Cadets 71, LMarie_MD2b, jkpenny376, Imagoofball, Lady Zique, mekadig, MsScorpio67, Long2bThin, mekadig

:tongue2: 6 Kristybandy, Cathychatts, eagerbandim, mamamarie, luigismama, pitter, Peacedove, Shorty184, WVaCat, jessbychurch, erv, TXEG, livn4jesus

:sleep:9

Bando, gardengrl, flirtyangel, vzghj3, Hayley, CarrieC, CarrieD, Hayley, Katies, pubrownsugar, justbob, ladybuy 238, LeslieR941906, beckyltriplett, pmvb11, rxdspncr, RAMES767, BubbleLove, Tazmin99, LisaV, TheYear Of Me

Edited by cathychatts
fixed for mimieg, sorry

Hope all of you "niners" had uneventful surgery today! Update us as soon as you feel up to it.

Nine more days for me! I am starting to get exited, but this diet thing is starting to suck!!

Good luck to all who are going through their surgery today and this week. Speedy recovery and a happy band life to all.

Hey Kathystrick....what is your pre-op diet. I started mine last week and have 8 days to go. I hate to say this but I am not minding the diet. I have all clear, sugar free liquids with the exception of a protien drink in the morning. I will do anything just to get this done and on the road to a new life. I think the thing that saves me on this diet is the chicken broth. I worry about the sodium in it so will head to town to get some low sodium broth. Hang in there, Kathy. It will be over b/4 you know it.

Thinking of you all as you recover! Check in ASAP! to let us know how yu are doing!

Bando, gardengrl, flirtyangel, vzghj3, Hayley, CarrieC, CarrieD, Hayley, Katies, pubrownsugar, justbob, ladybuy 238, LeslieR941906, beckyltriplett, pmvb11, rxdspncr, RAMES767, BubbleLove, Tazmin99, LisaV, TheYear Of Me

I am suppose to have surgery on the 13th, and me and some friends went on vacation this weekend and i bombed my pre op diet.....what should i do?

ch4life: get right back on the band wagon and forget about the past weekend. Move forward and don't look back. You'll be OK. Praying for you.

ch4life... I went on a 3 day 2 nite field trip to new york while I was on my pre-op diet and it was not so bad...

As per my dr. I had to drink 5 Atkins shakes a day and the days were all scheduled and went by super fast so it actually made it easier!!

You will do great... and guess what when the surgeon told me my liver was nice and small and he had tons of room to work with it was all worth it!!

Hang tough girl... u can do it!!!

If anything just be super good now and do a super shrink for the next 4 days!!!

PS I cheated too :P

Kim

Edited by Huggie Bear

Just pay attention to how much Protein and calories you are getting...

I know all doctors are different mine was very firm on 5 Atkins shakes a day... that still was not even 1000 calories but it was wnough protien... the protein is important to help in healing...

Just a thought... you will do good girl...

and if you are like me you will be asking him while still groggy and morphine induced about how the liver looked!!

You will be done b4 u know it!!!

Kim

Thanks HuggieBear....This site inspires me so much...I know i am young and people say it will be easier...but this is a journey for me and i get up every morning, afternoon and night just to read the update for the Jazzy Junes.....

I wish everyone good luck and I am praying everyone heals properly, and we all end up hittinng are goals

!!!counting down till friday!!!!

Well its about that time... June 10th is upon us. I'm mentally ready for change and the physcial battle is going to happen from today till the rest of my life. Can't believe the 4 months of doctor's visits and classes all comes down to today. I'm ready and I hope the rest of my June 10th Bandsters are ready with me.

Hello!!..

I was given my Op date. I am being 'banded' 18th June in Spain.

Can I go on the list please!??

Good morning everyone...only 2 more days for me, I will be banded on the 12th...my journey has been long (almost 2 years from the time my family doctor made the referral for me to have my surgery...as the only way you can have lap band surgery in Alberta is thru the Provincial medical insurance it is a long process but very worth it - I could have selected self pay and gone elsewhere but decided to give the system a try and it worked out for me)...I have been living the prep op diet of Optifast and non starchy vegtables for almost 2 weeks...it has been surprisingly easy (I think because I know it is only for 2 weeks and then a new phase will start)...I have not cheated once and am proud of myself for that...I wish everyone who is having surgery today good luck and I am looking forward to hearing how they are doing in tomorrows updates...This site has been fabulous and I have received a lot of information and incite and I thank everyone...I can't wait until after my surgery to add in my update...talk to you in a day or two...:thumbup:

:party:Jazzy Junes! Count 227

* New members as of today in green

There are a bunch of people this week! You will do great! Check in ASAP and you are in our thoughts and prayers!

June 11 Surgery Call! Your up!

:thumbup: 11

triser72, Mowree, aalves, jdrocks226, larakathyleen, Detroitdame75, PRCowboy, hopefulmom25, hippiechick, jeremiahsmommy

:thumbup: 12

cris3, Angelyco, WannaDance,Susanm, MissWilde, Jewellj1, gina s, Dee 79, Ebeth0013, sks613, CPSimonton, DONNA ALT, sassylily, hoping, goodexample, cpforever

:thumbup:13

BATassbandita, elvisfan1219, KatW, cramadan, amyz, greythope, cantwait2bfree, ch4life, Bobbirs, lanaholuby, jlg, fntasa98, Camel Cracker, Mink, JTRMom, SofiaBell, bigrick

:thumbup: 16

babbs 3772, Phoenix, kdaniels11604, md4pa76, ajpink, mimieg, cjb

:thumbup: 17

TX Diva, Apples2, KerryConnor, Shome, iteachurkid, steveamy0503, Kim929, teacherofk

:thumbup: 18

KathyStrick, JamesRN, kRiStI wItH a I,Rhondawood63, Kizzie

:thumbup: 19

BigJedda, larinshine, ImGonnaLose, DIZ

:thumbup: 20

alliemorris73 , CTGhostHunter

:thumbup:23

Little Debbie, Mariamomof2, brubear, Yesindeed, sweetrepose, RAINWI, claireycurtis, Greatlyblessed

:thumbup: 24

Snuffy65, trtobiassen, Music Mom, theuse2000, ISmith

:thumbup: 25

Tennessee Mom, dj bryan, Hollins2003, Sunflower00, rjtrimmer, brown bear, SkinnyMinnie, Waikiki, Kiki220

:thumbup: 26 Suzyt, monicasf, MsChris72, frenchvanilla, Mns-ortiz, KayleighsMommy, MsMia2u

:thumbup:27

TexGal, nellie ray, Kalaipahoa, Susie70, kpa88, Armywife4life, lillygirl, onnie67, cherieinnv, Gab

:thumbup: 28

KPA88

:thumbup: 30

maguirre67, Tai68, MS.MAURA NY, Brian, daniml, afisher4band, kdlee

TOTAL 227 (WOW) :grouphug:

Home on the couch :couch2: and BANDED!:party:

I will only give you 2 days on the couch! LOL OK Since I was banded, I realize we need longer on the couch! LOL

welldone.gif2 Deb, Realme, LeighDee, BIG T, Mandi Jo, Kitcatnap, Jajeanne, BanTam, Utahgirl, Strikeuptheband, katkeen, kellystidham, wrestlersmom, kristin1975, pjanesville@cha, jbrod2616, allyfran, Banded2gether

welldone.gif3 Huggie Bear, elvisfan, nicolerose, YoungNY, leepizz, Nuali, photobuf, Marlinda, STAN77, mrsjackson

welldone.gif 4 Sellie, jills_adopting, ebinsc, Hunzi, jlck98, Alleyoppvolley, Anewkim, Snappymonkey18, Terrier Mom, Snakerivermusic, SanDiegoPhotog, marinemom, nikon harry, Insky67

welldone.gif 5 Irish Ladybug, Cadets 71, LMarie_MD2b, jkpenny376, Imagoofball, Lady Zique, mekadig, MsScorpio67, Long2bThin, mekadig

:behindsofa: 6 Kristybandy, Cathychatts, eagerbandim, mamamarie, luigismama, pitter, Peacedove, Shorty184, WVaCat, jessbychurch, erv, TXEG, livn4jesus

:couch2:9

:couch2: 10

Jules, Shaxmom, rearea1222, To Be Free, twinmommie, Angelshere, acadang, bandme08, Olive424, nancyb2003, Jillian68, micountryfarm aka stacey , kjillcarr, Barbarosa, allana, JeffR, Dino, Smantha39, nannypants and friend, Trishadish, RealSista85, justforme, cfuture88