Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sunglasses: Vuarnets! ...in every psychedelic color you can think of!! :lol:

[ATTACH]13788[/ATTACH]

Guest Leslie2Lose

Sunglasses: Vuarnets! ...in every psychedelic color you can think of!!

That's them!!! -

OK, but I have to take issue with seeing all these hair band rockers on TV now and they are still wearing the eyeliner. Time to give it up, for sure.

What about the hair band dudes with FAKE hair??? lol throw in the eyeliner and you have Brett Micheals. He should give it up!!

Haha BBK!! Exactly who I was thinking of! Have you looked at the top of his head (when it isn't covered by a bandana of course)? It almost looks like a wig!

Guest Leslie2Lose

Bret has said that those are actually extensions. He did the whole eyeliner for the first season and asked not to do it the second. It seems the producers of the show like and want him to keep the look. The bandana is what bothers me the most.

I heard the same thing L2L. Apparently he (Bret) wants to take the bandana off, but they won't let him. He says it's not really 'him'. Oh the drama!

~C

Rave and a hair dryer were my best friends. I'd take the hairspray - and a brush - hold my hair as far out as I could and spray, spray, spray - turn on the hair dryer and nuke it! I had the fly away sides - I could have probably flyed and glided with my "wings". I had the "flower poof" in the middle. Did I mention it was permed too!!!

BLUE SPARKLE WITH PURPLE SPARKLE EYESHADOW WITH BLUE EYELINER. Had in my swatch, tight rolled pants, white keds and button covered blue jean jacket, acid washed (ripped) jeans and I was SO cool!! and those square sunglasses...ah the memories...

OMG this made me laugh so hard!!! And there I thought I was the only one personally responsible for the hole in the ozone!!! The memories are great though arent they? :scared2:

Deb

l2l, i felt pretty RAD in my acid wash cropped jean jacket with zippers, i can hardly type this as i am laughing so hard i could cry!! one thing we had where i was from in canada which from speaking with my friends here in the US now I don't think you guys did, we used to pin our jeans, so you took safety pins and pinned the bottoms and up to the knee with about 3 pins so your pants ended up looking like jodphers, also some would pin right up to the hip, all the pins you put in had to be undone at the end of the day to get out of the stupid pants!! It was a pretty hot look as I'm sure you can all imagine.

Oh My I do have to post ...

I grew up in the NWT of Canada,,,and I remember I had the Billy Idol hair ( a perm gone bad) And to ad to the look a friend's cousin was in hair school and needed someone to do hair colors on,,,Hot Pink.

I had think black eyeliner,,,and Madonna tees,,,with bracelets,,,black leather books over my skin tight jeans with the zipper starting in the back and coming under and over to the front...yup I was soooo hot.

I did the Boy George faze...the long shirt and hat...

Cyndi Lauper had nothing on me....

In a small town,,,this was strange. I remember my boss (pizza joint) asking me to keep doing things to my hair cause sales increased with people wanting to check out my newest look...ha

I will shout it from the rooftop...I LOVE the 80's!!! Loved everything about it - especially the music!! The leggins with 2-3 different colored socks and "witchy" booties and long sweaters that covered the butt!!! And bangs that ALWAYS covered one eye!!! It was a lovely time...

l2l, i felt pretty RAD in my acid wash cropped jean jacket with zippers, i can hardly type this as i am laughing so hard i could cry!! one thing we had where i was from in canada which from speaking with my friends here in the US now I don't think you guys did, we used to pin our jeans, so you took safety pins and pinned the bottoms and up to the knee with about 3 pins so your pants ended up looking like jodphers, also some would pin right up to the hip, all the pins you put in had to be undone at the end of the day to get out of the stupid pants!! It was a pretty hot look as I'm sure you can all imagine.

No, Canada was not the only ones doing this. I didn't myself, but my brother senior by four years did. They went safety pin crazy! They would even make pictures on their jean jackets with them! :lol:

Guest Leslie2Lose

Like Dude, these memories are Narly! We didn't do the Safety Pin thing, just tight rolled everything we wore.

I visited my mom two weeks ago and was rummaging her makeup drawer (I accidently left my makeup bag at home). She still has the blue sparkly (covergirl from the 80's) eyeshadow. I swear it is the same one I owned and wore! The lady throws nothing away...I just laughed and told her it was time for us to go makeup shopping and that she was not to wear anything until I threw some of that stuff away...LOL!!!!!

lil mis bandaid, I never even thought of making pics on the jean jackets with the pins, how cool would that have been?? acid wash with safety pin pics, I love it!!!

My hyper color shirt still WORKS! lol...

DO you think it is ok to wear now?? lol..

I miss tight stone wash jeans, they were Rad! And you gotta peg roll them! :confused:

I'll tell you what was rad...

Madonna Wanna-Be's!!