Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What is the most you've ever weighed? The least?

Most - 382, the day of surgery.

Least - about 4lbs 5oz, the day of birth.

Well, I believe I weighed 8lb once, lol. That was 40 years ago!

As an adult, I've been 71kg (1bout 156lb) for oh, five minutes, and then hovered around 160 to 170lb for most of my 20's (I'm five foot 10). It was only really after my second baby that I began to gain, and after my third, despite gaining NO weight in the pregnancy (in fact I lost) I got up to 113kg - about 245 lb.

My highest was 311, my pre-pregnancy weight with my now 14 month old. My lowest as a full-fledged adult was about 185 which is what I weighed when I met dh. I was 155-160 in high school and thought I was fat. :huh2:

My highest was 251 the day before surgery. I am another shortie (5ft 2in also) so that isn't good. I was around 110 when I got my first driver's license about 16 yrs ago.....and I think that is what it still says!

My highest was probably 375. Presurgical was 340. Lowest as adult was 180 at age 23, after a 10 month Protein Drink diet. I'm 5'10. Smallest ever was 12 lbs. 8.5 oz. I was born a toddler!

Highest - 200lb day of surgery

Lowest - 125lb day of marriage....hovered in the 120's most of my life, i blame marriage for the lbs...LOL

I came into this world big - in fact, I was the biggest baby ever born in the hospital from its opening until several years later (10 lbs, 7 oz) Great, what an auspicious beginning!! And by the way, my mother was a very petite 4'10" weighing in at about 110 pounds at my delivery!! AND it was vaginal delivery, as they were not into C-Sections 50 years ago. Need I say I was the last child born to my mother?? Anyway, I digress....

As an adult, my healthy weight was 130; I doubt I will EVER see that again, and it is not my goal weight now!

As for biggest - I don't know. Until 2 weeks ago, I had never owned a scale...I don't believe that humiliation is good for the psyche!

My highest 298. My lowest as an adult was 122. I stayed that weight until I was about 21. Then I got up to 140 and stayed that until I was about 24. Then I got a foot disorder, got on steriods, fractured my knee.. and gained 100 pounds in a year! From there just ate a lot and got up to my 298. I did get down to 265 this weekend and then got on my T.O.M and back up to what my ticker says. LOL. just like that in a day. OH well. Oh, I found this pic of me from highschool. I don't want to be this small again, but wow, it doesn't even look like me. LOL. I was 123 in this picture and I know that because I kept a diary and was actually flipping through it the other day and I had written my weight in it two days before graduation. HA HA.

post-226758-1381313690539_thumb.jpg

Crystal, you were beautiful then and you're beautiful now! Wow, that graduation picture looks like it belongs in a catalog somewhere. It's stunning!

I don't have any glory day pictures because I weighed 250 when I graduated high school! That's one wild thing about the potential of losing weight with this band, I don't even know what my regular human, healthy weight body might look like! Will I have a waist? Will I have an ass? Hopefully time will tell!

Crystal, you were beautiful then and you're beautiful now! Wow, that graduation picture looks like it belongs in a catalog somewhere. It's stunning!

I don't have any glory day pictures because I weighed 250 when I graduated high school! That's one wild thing about the potential of losing weight with this band, I don't even know what my regular human, healthy weight body might look like! Will I have a waist? Will I have an ass? Hopefully time will tell!

Awee thanks. You know what's sad, is I was dating a jerk at the time and gave him almost all of my graduation pictures. The only ones to survive is this one and two others. I was very upset. I mean, I have other pics from that time of that size, but not of the graduation.

I wouldn't call me normal sized in that picture. I was constantly picked on and called names because I had on two layers of clothes there and my bones use to pop out and people made fun of me a lot, which is why I don't want to be that size again. I looked great at 140-165. I don't really care what I look like this time around, I just want to be out of pain and I'm excited about walking again. I was able to walk around faire this weekend for 7 hours straight... without sitting. I haven't done that in a few years.

I bet you'll be gorgeous no matter what and you'll feel better too. We are so lucky that we got to get this surgery!

The most I ever weighed was 449 two weeks before my surgery. I don't even know what I weighed before then because there were no scales to weigh me. Today I weighed 187 and that's the least I have weighed in over 30 years. I'm still amazed that I have lost 282 pounds so far. My goal was 300 pounds lost by my 3rd bandiversary but heck, I'm not complaining!!!!!