Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tummy Tuck Scar Pictures

How much fat did they remove from your abdomen?

I really don't know exactly. From what my husband told me, the doctor said that they removed the "maximum amount that they were allowed"- I'm still not sure what that REALLY means. But, that was with the removal of skin and the Lipo of the outer thighs too.

The results are truly impressive. How tall are you? Your thighs look way better than mine and I haven't even lost 50 pounds yet.

What did your ps think about the fact that you still want to lose more weight? How will more weight loss affect what he did already?

Did you go down another size just from the ps?

Thanks for posting the pics!

How tall are you?

What did your ps think about the fact that you still want to lose more weight? How will more weight loss affect what he did already?

Did you go down another size just from the ps?

I'm a "shortgal" too. I am only 5ft tall. You can't tell by the pics, but I have a really big indentattion on the side/back of my thighs. Skin that has "deflated". I really hate it. He said that could be fixed in an outer thigh lift. I want to try to lose another 25 lbs or so before I go back for that, that will also give me time to save up $$.

I was swollen for about 3 months or so, then I was down from a size 22 to an 18. Good enough for me! :regular_smile:

We are very similar in size. I am 5 feet even also and I started at 216 and hope to get to 140. Seems like your goal is almost the same.

You have a nice defined waist, me too, but carried your weight at the hips and belly, me too! So impressed with the possibility of looking like you do now in that area.

Have you tried Talbots clothing? The women's petite or just the regular petite fits me very nicely. I have trouble with the regular petities becasue of my belly,(the womans petite is cut a little fuller in that place) but since your surgery, I bet they'd fit you very nicely.

Hope you post photos of your thighs when you get them done. Yours look MUCH better than mine already, but I'm 20 years older than you. :purplebananna:

I would love to get mine done, so I could once again wear a regular one piece bathing suit, right now I need the little skirt type to hide my upper thighs.

WOW!! I second what everyone else is saying. That's a fantastic difference. You are sizzling.

What's the difference in inches on your belly before and after?

Thank you every one for all of your kind words. You have convinced me that I look OK.

Foofy- I really am not sure of the exact difference in inches in my waist before and after. As I mentioned above, I was in a 24 jean and last week just got into a 14! I haven't been in a 14 in about 14 years!

LJM- I'm gonna go check out your pics. I love that stuff!

LJM- I just checked out your thread and you look GREAT!

I wish I would've thought to track my progress the way you did. I don't have any scar progression pics at all. I've actually been following your progress for quite a while. I'm very impressed. You've come so far and should be so proud of yourself. Look at how your tummy has just disappeared! You look FANTASTIC! By the way, CUTE belly button.

Chickie,

WOW! You have such a cute shape. Your abs look awesome. Great job!

Chickie your TT results are great. Your before looks just like mine! One of my biggest fears about getting tucked was that I would lose my hour glass figure. You have put my fears aside. Thanks!

Tami, You look way better than just "OK". I don't see any stretch marks on your tummy and just love what your PS did to your side belly (upper Hips).

The upper and lower body is now in much better proportion.

I'll be waiting for those thigh photos, but I still can't see from that photo that you need that done!

Your photo is the one, I'd bring to the surgeon with me. I have the same problem areas.

WestCoastFatGuy & Kellie74,

Thank you guys so much! I needed to hear that. Most people don't say a word and in my head that makes me think that there isn't a difference. I'm self-conscious as it is, you all have made me feel 10 times better about myself- Thanks so much!

Anyone else have pics to share???

I always love seeing the results of others, too. I've become a plastic surgery TV show addict!

YOUR WELCOME

ACTUALLY ILL BE HONEST, LOOKING AT YOUR BEFORE PIC RESEMBLES MYSELF IN THE MIRROR NOW. I THOUGHT I WAS LOOKING OK...LOL AND SEEING YOUR AFTER PIC MAKES ME WANT TO RUN LIKE THE WIND ( SKIN FLAPPIN IN THE BREEZE ) TO THE PS OFFICE. I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR MORE IF YOU WOULDNT MIND.

PS I AM KELLIE74 LOST THE PASSWORD AND CANT SEEM TO GET ANY HELP GETTING IT BACK

Edited by CrueFan

You look wonderful. Congratulations. I just had mine done and hope the result is as good as yours. Be well.

Fran

Here is my 6week updated scar picture.You can click on myheal link for all my pictures:tongue:IMG_0251.jpg