Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for Bandsters in NW Houston

Count me in for the 10th. I won't be travelling til later in the month!

Great! Where did ya'll meet before? (I have missed the other meet-ups.)

Is 11am okay? Any time is good for me, so please weigh in and I'll go with the majority.

Thanks! :wink_smile:

Well, we've never really had a "group" meeting. Ike messed us up with the first one we planned and we just never got around to setting up another one. I have gotten together on different occasions with different people, but I'd love to drum up interest again for a group meet-up. Depending on who else responds for this one, we could plan to meet somewhere on 290 between 6 and Fry Rd. Misskitty and I like Chuy's, but we could also do the Starbucks at 290 and Spring Cypress (the one in front of the Best Buy, near the Target shopping center.)

And 11 am is fine with me!

Oooh...Chuy's.... (wiping drool off chin). I love Chuy's! (Poor Las Rosa's! I guess they're still good for the over flow when Chuy's gets too crowded.)

Out of curiosity, what do you guys get there? I love the Chuychanga, with Boom Boom, and can usually get at least 1/2 of it down w/out a problem. Unfortunately!

Las Who? lol Yeah, I was glad when the Chuy's in Cypress opened, and even more glad that I DON'T live in Cypress - it would be much too tempting.

My pick has always been the Ground Sirloin Burrito. I can eat about half of it, if I haven't enjoyed too many chips with creamy jalepeno sauce (that stuff is heavenly!) I don't eat the rice since being banded. Last time MissKitty and I went we shared the Panchos with ground beef. It was just enough.

LOL - Man, now I'm really regretting asking about it. I'm halfway through the first day of the 5 day pouch test and I'm struggling now with the thoughts of Chuy's.

Maybe Starbucks for a Saturday meet will be okay with everyone? :wink_smile:

Awww, we'll miss you! We'll definitely plan something again soon.

Gloucester, looks like it is just you and me for Saturday. Are we still on?

We are still on! Is 11am still good? And where would you like to meet? Anywhere in that area is okay with me.

11 am is fine. You know, I've been dying for some French onion Soup from La Madeline. Would there be ok? I'm pretty easy. Might be a good idea to exchange cell numbers too (in PMs of course!)

That's the one..in Crossroads Plaza.

Hello all... I just moved to Houston and I'm in the Westchase District, off 10 and Beltway 8 and would love to meet some bandsters in the area.

Please let me know if there will be any other meetings/get togethers...

Feel free to add me on Facebook as well, wonderwmn2004@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Jenny

Hi everyone,,, Sharon, I see that you started this inquiry for a Starbucks support group last year, but I was wondering if you were still meeting? I live on Telge near 290 so it's very close to me. I can use all the support I can get. My surgery was in October and my weight is coming off SO slow,,, due for my 3rd fill next week and hoping that helps some.