Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This thread is going to be sooo inappropriate!

I have to say that PC or not I have always cried laughing at toilet humour and this time was no different! The post by the guy in the checkout queue made me pee laughing (a side effect of having 6 kids NOT the Lapband!!)

I dont care about the DS v Lapband row, I made my choice and even though I have my ups and downs with it I am happy with the choice I made.

All of teh forms of weightloss surgery work for different people, I have always been a yoyo dieter, I CAN diet, I just couldnt stick with it, I guess for someone who has never been able to start the diet then death from a heart attack or stinky farts is really a no-brainer.

Nina x

Nina! Good to see you back!

:) And your right M.. This is a funny as hell Stinkin' link ! If a guy walks Into the average public restroom, and catches the faint waft of 2 week road kill emerging from a stall, Words will be said ! ((( Bang, Bang, bang On the stall door, Hey Buddy... Are You ok in there?? )) Followed by a chorus of howling laughter...Or just the casual ((Zip.. flow,.... and "Bloody hell !! What did you eat !!!!!" ))) Then there is the Unimaginative.. JEEZE.. did somthing die in there !! )) Guys are brutal.....:)

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I don't know why these threads make me giggle like a 6 year old calling someone poopyhead but damn, I can't resist!

Just a Drop discount info

There is a little history here. DS is a WLS type, it is kinda like extreme malabsorption and it makes your poop and farts so bad people could faint. I mean it's HORRIBLE! This is something DSers battle all the time. It's so bad if they fart the stench clings to their clothing. Others complain openly in public restrooms. I'm telling you, it's extreme. They are forever having to keep Fabreeze and specialized products with them 24/7. One bariatric surgeon was telling another person about a patient where he was removing her gallbladder. She farted while under anesthesia and they were gagging in the OR and since it was the middle of surgery, he couldn't leave the room. The gallbladder patient had DS.

He went on to say that if a DSer farted in an elevator, when the doors opened people wouldn't be rushing out of the elevator, they'd be dead.

There are WLS type wars on OH all the time. Bandsters tease DSers for stinking and they tease us for barfing. They are forever insisting they don't stink yet they keep companies like this in productive business! HA

This thread just cracked me up, I've been laughing since I read it. I just can't imagine my husband wanting me to buy EXTREME odor eaters for the bathroom and clothing. I can't fathom this conversation in my home!

It's not funny that DS patients stink so bad, it's not. But if you saw the horrific things they say about us, referring to our bands as laugh-bands, choke chains, if you saw how they degrade and insult banded people for being banded, maybe you would understand my childish laughter going on right now.

If DS patients eat carbs that is when it is apparently the worst. One piece of cake and they get instant gas and clear a building. Yeah, I'll take my choke chain any 'ol day over farts that are lethal and a stench following me each place I go.

lol I joined OH so I could read it xD

Post Date: 6/13/08 10:39 pm

I tend to flush in between pooping. Like, while I'm pooping. That way the accumulation isn''t that much at final flush. I was having this problem with my RNY for some time. After the second back up, I had to figure out something. I figured, too much was going down at once. And I do a seperate flush for wiping. I know, a lot of flushing, but it saves on plumbers and embarassment.

lol that is from the DS forum. I found it amusing.

Amy's freak issuue 678...Bathroom stuff..

How common are 'accidents'?

:sad:

Froggi, before I read that you were quoting someone else from another forum, I thought you were giving us in depth details on your personal bathroom habits. I was going to say that was really more information about you than we need to know, lol.

lol no no way I am not a Ds wls person LOL

When we had this conversation the first time, the DSers on OH went nuts. Then one came to another WLS forum I'm on and he was nuts too.

I understand secretly thinking your own WLS is the best, but any rational person can see that not everyone is the same and not everyone needs the same surgery or will do well with the same surgery. But all the DSers I see online insist that their surgery is THE BEST and all the other surgeries are second best. It's just weird IMO.

They base their "the best" comment on some study that showed DSers lost more weight. But you know, most of the WLS I've seen vary in how much weight you can lose and how much people keep off on average and, for the most part, when you are talking about the 5 year mark, it doesn't seem to matter too much. The stats are all pretty close when it comes to average weight loss.

But even if wasn't, it's not all about how many pounds you lose. There is also quality of life.

Anyway, most of the other WLS types have patients who are relatively normal and can accept that other WLS types might be better for someone else. Why can't the DSers?

But even if wasn't, it's not all about how many pounds you lose. There is also quality of life.

Truer words have never been spoken. The DS'ers are among some of the most unapologetic, militant WLS people ever!

Looking at the DSers tickers, a lot of them have only lost around 100 and some lbs...well shit so have lapbanders. Idiots.

Post Date: 6/13/08 10:39 pm

I tend to flush in between pooping. Like, while I'm pooping. That way the accumulation isn''t that much at final flush. I was having this problem with my RNY for some time. After the second back up, I had to figure out something. I figured, too much was going down at once. And I do a seperate flush for wiping. I know, a lot of flushing, but it saves on plumbers and embarassment.

lol that is from the DS forum. I found it amusing.

Amy's freak issuue 678...Bathroom stuff..

How common are 'accidents'?

:P

LOL! I thought you were telling us about your bathroom habits too! I was wondering how a bandster poohs that much! ;o)

So I've been looking through the DS forums some more and it's really sad how they are telling people to get Ds over other surgeries because they NEED malabsortion. People are idiots. And it makes me angry. There was some people on there asking about it and such and they totally told them off with the choice they were asking about and said YOU NEED DS OR YOU WON'T LOSE AND YOU WILL FAIL AT LOSING. Well wtf.

And then I read this LOL

The case of the burning rear

:P And your right M.. This is a funny as hell Stinkin' link ! If a guy walks Into the average public restroom, and catches the faint waft of 2 week road kill emerging from a stall, Words will be said ! ((( Bang, Bang, bang On the stall door, Hey Buddy... Are You ok in there?? )) Followed by a chorus of howling laughter...Or just the casual ((Zip.. flow,.... and "Bloody hell !! What did you eat !!!!!" ))) Then there is the Unimaginative.. JEEZE.. did somthing die in there !! )) Guys are brutal.....:lol:

Guys are brutal but women are just plain mean. Can't imagine what would be said in the ladies bathroom! Heh....

So I've been looking through the DS forums some more and it's really sad how they are telling people to get Ds over other surgeries because they NEED malabsortion. People are idiots. And it makes me angry. There was some people on there asking about it and such and they totally told them off with the choice they were asking about and said YOU NEED DS OR YOU WON'T LOSE AND YOU WILL FAIL AT LOSING. Well wtf.

And then I read this LOL

The case of the burning rear

Oh my goodness! They are all right there with their own home cures! I love this one:

When I poop I only clean myself with baby wipes with aloe. Or a moist paper towel. I've never had a rash since I've been doing that.

She gets a rash?? Lovely.

You guys are too funny! I wish I had time to go over there and read it all.

I am in the middle of falling in love so I barely have time for LBT.

Thank you BAND!

You guys are too funny! I wish I had time to go over there and read it all.

I am in the middle of falling in love so I barely have time for LBT.

Thank you BAND!

ohhhhh, do tell!