Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Video Blog... I'm an Advertisement!

Hey Victorious Valentine friends! The video blog I have just started for my surgeon's webpage is up and running! I am so excited. My husband is taping these and we'll be doing an update every one or two weeks.

Would you guys do me a favor? Go check it out and give me tips (I already have noticed that the type is too small to read well - this is probably good since only people with 20/20 vision could read the posted weight at the end. I've also noticed that I have an odd habit of tilting my head to the right. Weird...must stop doing that). :)

I've made a list of topics to cover in my upcoming blogs - but if you have fun or unique ideas for stuff I should talk about - do tell!!

I'm having my 2nd fill taped for the blog in 2 weeks! Yikes, hope the good doctor hits that port on the first try!

Here's the link - hope it works.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7egdTwzlLxU]YouTube - BECCA'S BAND BLOG FOR BANDED BY MCEWEN[/ame]

You are WAY too hard on yourself!!!!! You were great! You seemed completely natural in front of the camera. You didn't stumble over your words, lose track of what you were saying or anything. The head tilts are cute! LOL I think you should win an Academy Award for best actress in a lap band documentary! :biggrin:

Oh I send you all big cyber-hugs! You guys give me warm fuzzies! Thanks so much for checking it out - and thanks for your kind words. I'll let you know when the next one is up! (I plan to show my scars on the next one - eek! Must work on tighter tummy before next shoot!!)

Plesae always feel free to give critique or ideas - I trust you all so much. You all are a safe place to confess, vent, laugh or cry and I'm so glad we are going through this together (weeps emotionally...likely pms related)

Becca!!! This is awesome, you did fabulous! :eek: And you look so cute! I'm really impressed, you continue to be an inspiration for me! :thumbup:

No criticisms whatsoever sweetie . . . the video is perfect as is! But you asked for suggestions/critique, the only thing I might change: instead of getting up and leaving at the end of the video (and leaving your audience looking at an empty chair) is to stay seated, and end the video with your beautiful smile! Just my humble two pennies :)

*Applause * Applause * Applause * for your terrific work on this video!

Lori,

Thank you SO much! I appreciate your kind words. And HAA! I shall show your comment to my mother. I agree - and wanted to stay in the chair, but she said I should stand up so people could see the rest of me. I think she was afraid I was hiding my tushy by staying seated, and it gave the illusion of being skinnier! HeeHee!

Next blog I'll be walking around a bit, and I'm going to try to get the surgery center where I was banded to let us tape the blog update there!

thank you so much for sharing your story. I will hopefully be banded some time in July. I was moved with tears when you mentioned the seat belt extender because I too had to ask for one last year and as I was placing the extender on the belt, I began to cry...so, thanks again...you look great by the way! and you did a wonderful job with your video. Good luck! hey..we're about the same age :thumbup: i'm 34..240 lbs!

Amazing! You were great! :thumbup:

I had to wait to watch this at home, as we have You Tube blocked at work. Becca, I think the testimonial is great, and very brave! I wouldn't change a thing - and your top is very cute!

Becca that was great. i was very impressed, you looked very natural and happy to be able to do this. i even showed a friend and she was impressed also.

as far as tilting your head to the right....in body language, people who tilt their head to the right have an open mind and have more positive attitudes. people who tilt to the left have closed minds, reject ideas and are just set in their own way. so keep tilting to the right. :thumbup:

you go girl!

jeanei

Jeanie,

REALLY? I did not know this - but it makes me feel better. Thanks for letting me know - and thanks for checking out the blog!!