Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All you people do is complain...

There is no Sonic by me in SoCal either. I ate there once in Arkansas-yuk!

as a former socal person, believe me when i say that if you dropped a double-double in the drive-thru and ran over it that it would still be better than a sonic burger. In-n-Out is one of the few things i miss about calif.

about first week loss...i lost 22 in first week, but i also know it was Water weight. i could fit into my shoes again!

She carries her weight well alright. In her mind.

To be fair. She may have lost 20lbs in the first week, and she might well carry her weight better than the average overweight/obese woman.

But her attitude sucks.

I was born & raised in San Diego and never heard of Sonic until we moved here - and didn't Frankie Avalon used to do the ads?

In-n-Out -- much better. I also have fond memories of Rally's.

I don't really care for Sonic's food, but I love their drinks. Before my band, I used to order a diet cherry vanilla limeade everyday! I love their slushies too! I don't like the food because it's just soooo greasy. Even before I was banded, I thought it was too greasy and it always left my stomach feeling uneasy. But I still love to get the slushies occasionally!

Ohhh, anyone else familiar with Boll Weevil? SoCal burger place, not even sure if it was a chain. They had the BEST burgers!

I used to get strawberry limeades all summer long, or fresh lime slush w/ extra lime. And cheddar peppers. Mmmmm.

ok, you guys are really making me hungry ... and there is a sonic about 3 miles from me ...

:huh2: their lime fresh fruit slushies ... OMG ... :lol: wonderful!!

but .... i was 'good' yesterday, will be 'good' today - as much as possible with airport food.< /p>

I spent a couple of weeks in the Chicago and CA a month before my band and I lived on in-n-out, Steak and shake and Arby's. LOVED IT (no wonder I was so fat huh?). We sure don't have fast food and burger places like that here in Australia (probably a good thing!).

Would you like to know how those things are made?? lol

I know and I will still eat them. Well, until I stopped eating meat that is. I do love me some Wendy's fries dipped in Frosty though.

Sonic Grilled cheese sammich... those are the only thing I eat there ...

Rally burgers *dies* The BEST! ... In and out burgers second best ...

As for the chain fast food .... blick .. not after my hubby told me how things are made in McDonald's and taco bell ... he will still eat there but not me ... no thanks ...

Sonic Grilled cheese sammich... those are the only thing I eat there ...

LOL, that's what a friend of mine from Louisiana calls sandwiches. :biggrin:

Would you like to know how those things are made?? lol

I know and I will still eat them. Well, until I stopped eating meat that is. I do love me some Wendy's fries dipped in Frosty though.

Yeah, actually...I have heard it's lard and sugar...is that true?