Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All you people do is complain...

Unfortunately MOST of what you smell if you head downtown comes from the abattoir. Or in the other direction, the Water treatment plant. :)

Unfortunately MOST of what you smell if you head downtown comes from the abattoir. Or in the other direction, the Water treatment plant. :)

There's a Purdue chicken plant in a nearby town. It's right next to the interstate, unfortunately. Some days, it's enough to make you gag. I guess there's a drainage pond or whatever there, but it just smells like rotten fried chicken.

There's a Purdue chicken plant in a nearby town. It's right next to the interstate, unfortunately. Some days, it's enough to make you gag. I guess there's a drainage pond or whatever there, but it just smells like rotten fried chicken.

ok, now that is just :puke:

ok, now that is just :puke:
Seriously, I feel so sorry for the folks that have to live close to it, because that HAS to ruin their property values. Not to mention having to live with the stink. It's bad enough just passing it on the interstate.

Eww, I can imagine. Kind of. Chickens really are gross animals - so many more smells for animals so small. In my parents' city there's a pork processing plant. On a "good" day, it smells something like meaty/bloody oatmeal Cookies. A sweet, thick, pungent and acrid (all at the same time) odor - not at all as pleasant as "oatmeal cookies" might be... but with a definite sweet/oat undertone. On a bad day, usually when it has rained and then warmed up, you get the pure, concentrated stockyard smell and it drifts for MILES...

Blech, makes being a veggie that much more appealing.

I realize that everyone has a story as to why they're fat, but PLEASE! I was so excited about my surgery until all you people scared me!

"They can't find my port and stuck me 100 times (because I went to Mexico),"

"I'm gaining so much weight (even though I ate 4 chocolate bars),"

"I throw up all the time (because I ate a whole chicken)."

Do you realize that if you took all the time you have complaining and actually did something about your problems, they would probably be gone?

One in every hundred people actually posts something productive... the rest are wastes of time and are just here to scare people.

You might say "if you don't like it, don't read it"... well, first of all: If you don't like what I say, don't read it! Secondly, everyone bitching and moaning that they're fat gets sooooo old.

And... I know I'm complaining about those who are complaining, but I just wanted to let you know... before you post your next thread... stop and read it. If it's bitchin'... don't post it.:puke:

HOWEVER... I do believe that many people here are here for a good reason -- to EDUCATE THEMSELVES! I love education and I am ALL FOR IT! For those here to educate and ask GENUWINE questions, I applaud you for your bravery!!!! Keep up the public education that is PRODUCTIVE!

By the way, this is my last post in this webstie ever. The complainers here (and you know who you are), are freaking stalking me and attacking me for having an opinion. It's not my fault all you do is complain and try to scare people.

You're fat. Stop whining. It's annoying. Don't be fat AND annoying.

O-kaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy.... Did this poster just wwwwhhhhiiinnnnneee about people whining? Yeah. Okay. So she had her surgery on March 26th... is 21 years old...and apparently an expert on life and everything that goes with it. I've reviewed her other posts and can only say...

WOW! I only wish I could be as put together as she believes herself to be.

Wait a minute... if she's such a genius and has so much willpower and such intuition and blah, blah, blah... why did she need a lapband in the first place? I mean... why the h*ll is she fat? Apparently, according to her view... fat people should stop whining or "have a donut" (as she said in one of her posts on another thread).

With that advice... I happily offer her two dozen jelly filled donuts at my expense at the donut shop of her choice. She may feel free to PM me and I will buy the giftcard and overnight express it to her.

Or maybe she'd prefer a nice sharp cheddar cheese to go with her whine (wine).

Sheesh.

Unfortunately MOST of what you smell if you head downtown comes from the abattoir. Or in the other direction, the Water treatment plant. :puke:

Are you sure it is the water treatment plant and not someone who has has a DS?

Wait a minute... if she's such a genius and has so much willpower and such intuition and blah, blah, blah... why did she need a lapband in the first place? I mean... why the h*ll is she fat? Apparently, according to her view... fat people should stop whining or "have a donut" (as she said in one of her posts on another thread).

but shes NOT fat ... :puke:

One of the girls on a thread I participate in regularly cannot type the word PAIR----as in pair of pants. Everytime she does it comes up with some strange set of words, I don't remember what they are! But the rest of us can type pair without issue, so I figured it was her issue........this feels like that!!!

Kat

When she types "pair" it comes up "Page Ranking".... isn't that just the weirdest thing ever??
Seriously, I feel so sorry for the folks that have to live close to it, because that HAS to ruin their property values. Not to mention having to live with the stink. It's bad enough just passing it on the interstate.
I liked the conversation about donuts and cinammon rolls better. Can we go back to that? :puke:
Are you sure it is the Water treatment plant and not someone who has has a Duodenal switch?

Now THAT is funny!!!:)

O-kaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy.... Did this poster just wwwwhhhhiiinnnnneee about people whining? Yeah. Okay. So she had her surgery on March 26th... is 21 years old...and apparently an expert on life and everything that goes with it. I've reviewed her other posts and can only say...

WOW! I only wish I could be as put together as she believes herself to be.

With that advice... I happily offer her two dozen jelly filled donuts at my expense at the donut shop of her choice. She may feel free to PM me and I will buy the giftcard and overnight express it to her.

Or maybe she'd prefer a nice sharp cheddar cheese to go with her whine (wine).

Sheesh.

but shes NOT fat ... :puke:

YEAH !!! She's young and she carries her weight very well . . . .

I'd love to be a fly on the wall during her first fill (she doesn't mind THAT needle), her first pb (hopefully in public) and the first time she can't swallow her spit . . .

And, I am not a mean person . . .

I am here to lose weight and do it with others in my same situation and sometimes that is complaining. Most of the time it is just people sharing their expirience. You cant please everyone all the time.

Haha, you guys post too fast, I didn't even see these messages come up. How do you track the 24 different conversations all going on at once? I'm pretty damn random, and I still get mighty confoozled. So follows my attempt...

As others (who saw this before I did) have already mentioned, I didn't call anyone ignorant, so I'm not sure what you're quoting, but it's not me.

We used to have LaMar's but they closed down. I think.... I really don't dig donuts the way I used to, but I remember being quite fond of a local grocery store's cinnamon rolls. They would make them normal, then deep fat fry them again, just enough to make the outside all crunchy and perfect. Then they would dip half of it in a thick fudge sauce. MmmMMmmMMmMMMmmmm. And where I grew up our local donut chain was called "Yum-Yum" and they had buttermilk donuts (not so sweet, very nice). MmmMMMMmmmm.

What other conversations did I miss out on? I've pooped my share of colors, but never a rainbow... (that's probably a different thread, eh?)

there is still a lamars in liberty by walgreens

My auntie used to work at Dunkin donut's and I can remember staying with her over a summer holiday and walking up there at opening and getting free donuts

*basks in fond memories*

Damn now I want to go to dunkin donuts .. see what you people did?!?!? LOL

Damn now I want to go to dunkin donuts .. see what you people did?!?!? LOL

Awwwww kwitchercomplainin'!!!! Don't ya know the OP doesn't like that???!!!:puke:

Kat