Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Miles or Dr. Schmitt patients

the people that has been banded meets for about 30 mins. and then go to the classroom and talk to other people looking into getting the band. and that last about 1 hour.

Well, I'm home from my first vacation. Only gained 1 1/2 lbs, which I thought was pretty good considering. I was on the Jersey shore, had a wedding and a week on the beach. Tons of pizza and alcohol! But a house with stairs I had to go up and down 1000 times a day. Had our last pool day at home today (probably) but should be able to swim in the morning for the last time. I have my third fill coming up Thursday, which I'm looking forward to. Don't feel much restriction. I must get back to eating properly. Not only did I eat too much, but too fast, and drank Water WITH every meal. I have to stop that, I was doing so good. I think I'll start a liquid diet tomorrow for a week.

Everyone is doing so good and you all inspire me. Thanks!!!!!!

Hi all!

Ok, I will be there Saturday ~ but I need to know something. I am bringing a co-worker (new one) who is going to have the surgery to the 8:30 am seminar. What time does the support group meet ? Is that before or after the seminar? I have to attend at least one group meeting before my surgery, so I figured I will already be down here with her ya know?

I called Naomi this morning to schedule my surgery, but she said she didn't have the October schedule yet and to give her until Friday or next Monday. That's a real bummer for me. I have been waiting on this forever it seems like! Oh well.... I guess patience is the key!

Hi all!

Ok, I will be there Saturday ~ but I need to know something. I am bringing a co-worker (new one) who is going to have the surgery to the 8:30 am seminar. What time does the support group meet ? Is that before or after the seminar? I have to attend at least one group meeting before my surgery, so I figured I will already be down here with her ya know?

I called Naomi this morning to schedule my surgery, but she said she didn't have the October schedule yet and to give her until Friday or next Monday. That's a real bummer for me. I have been waiting on this forever it seems like! Oh well.... I guess patience is the key!

It's at 10:30 same room as the seminar. Your friend can get her certificate for support group meeting, too. One less thing for her to have to do later.

YEA alagirl! Looks like we're gonna be smashing pumpkins together.

Jason-I am proud to be banded on your birthday.

Everyone hang in there. Re-dedicate and lose some more weight. Ya'll can do it. You've proved you can already. I am still proud of ya'll. Even with vacations, etc.

Time is flying by! But still can't wait.

YEA alagirl! Looks like we're gonna be smashing pumpkins together.

Jason-I am proud to be banded on your birthday.

Everyone hang in there. Re-dedicate and lose some more weight. Ya'll can do it. You've proved you can already. I am still proud of ya'll. Even with vacations, etc.

Time is flying by! But still can't wait.

I am so excited! I can't wait! You and me will be together! How long did it take for you NMYDASH to get your surgery date? I was told that she didn't have the October calendar yet.

Good ~ I will be there with bells on Saturday!! :tt1:

AG-I got a verbal approval from bc/bs on 8-16 and got my tentative date from Neoami on 8-26 for Oct 7th. You have to keep calling and keep calling and keep calling. Notice I said tentative date. As of last week when I was following up to confirm my pre-op she told me the same thing that she has not gotten the surgery schedule yet to confirm. She told me to call back this week.

Welcome back Di!! I was wondering where you were!

I am going to try my hardest to be at the meeting on Saturday. I have a wedding to photograph at 1pm. So as long as I can get to Pelham in time, there should be no problem. I hope you can make it Wendy! It will be great seeing you again!!

Looking forward to seeing all of yall!!

AG-I got a verbal approval from bc/bs on 8-16 and got my tentative date from Neoami on 8-26 for Oct 7th. You have to keep calling and keep calling and keep calling. Notice I said tentative date. As of last week when I was following up to confirm my pre-op she told me the same thing that she has not gotten the surgery schedule yet to confirm. She told me to call back this week.

That's great! At least I know that she's not just telling me something ya know? She told me to call her back Friday if not next Monday. I'm just so anxious!

I am doing great!!! I went to the Dr. Yesterday and I have lost 21lbs. omg.... I was so happy. I am very hungry though. I live off of shaved ice... My hubby left today and Im kinda down in the dumps and my house is so lonely... I am going to start walking today but l only get in maybe 300 cal's a day. so I have none extra to spair... What do I need to do?

I am doing great!!! I went to the Dr. Yesterday and I have lost 21lbs. omg.... I was so happy. I am very hungry though. I live off of shaved ice... My hubby left today and Im kinda down in the dumps and my house is so lonely... I am going to start walking today but l only get in maybe 300 cal's a day. so I have none extra to spair... What do I need to do?

How many calories a day can you eat? Is 300 a day normal?

Welcome back Di!! I was wondering where you were!

I am going to try my hardest to be at the meeting on Saturday. I have a wedding to photograph at 1pm. So as long as I can get to Pelham in time, there should be no problem. I hope you can make it Wendy! It will be great seeing you again!!

Looking forward to seeing all of yall!!

I wish I could be at the meeting Saturday, everyone is doing so good!! I had thought I could make the October meeting, but my husband has other plans for me that day:frown:. So, December will be it, if they even have one that close to Christmas. I really wish they would have them some on weeknights. Gee, I guess Veronica wants to have a life outside weight loss surgery!

I have yet to lose the weight I gained on vacation, and pool season is over, so I need to spruce up the old bicycle and get back on track! My third fill is tomorrow and I hope Lisa gives me a good one. I need a push....

Im not sure about how many cal I can have a day but its not much... Im still on full liquids and there isn't much to choose from. I guess thats why I only get in 300 cal in. It will get better as soon as I start eatting soft food ....... I was told to keep a journal on what all I eat but my goodness its all the same stuff. Water, Protein Shakes, shaved ice and broth... Thats it..... Its not that bad though at least im loosing..... :-)

Exactly! That is the whole point. Keep up the good work!

congratz crazgirl! i happy for you. just make sure you keep the food written down. thats for when you go back to she ashely in 6 weeks. shes going to look at it and let you know if you need something more our less. they should have gave you a book to write it in. and dont worry mine has Water,broth, and Protein shakes in it for about 14 days. and mushies is great after all that liquid.

i have lost another pound and half since i got on mushies so it does slow down. i guess im getting more cals. but im walking for 30 mins. and ride the bike for 30.