Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share your NSV's!!!!!!!!!!

My jeans from preop are now loose. They had 15lbs of baloney in a 5 pound sack and now they fit great. Movie theatre seat feels like I have more room. My friends and co workers noticing my weight loss. Bras fit better. I noticed more inches down than pounds and still feel great!!!!

Great thread! I love to hear these NSV's! :smile:

Today I wore a favorite sweater that I haven't been able to put on in a long time . . . but I was able to get it on today without a problem! It felt so nice!

And my wedding ring was getting tight, I honestly was afraid to wear it, thinking it might get stuck :blushing: But today I slipped it on without a problem! WOOT!

Keep up the good work all! :thumbup:

It's so much fun to have these things happen!

I am wearing some pants today that I distinctly remember having to really suck in to zip up a few months ago. In fact, they got so tight I took them out of my "work clothes rotation." Now, they are actually getting a little loose!

This is exactly my NSV as well. I have this super tight black pair of jeans that I could barely squeeze my big butt/gut in and I tried them on last week and they actually fit nicely. Another five pounds and they will be on their way to the clothing exchange!

My DH and I are celebrating our 9 yr wedding anniversary tomorrow. (that's not the NSV - but I'd call it a victory anyway!) We planned a little weekend trip away just the 2 of us for this upcoming weekend. Tonight when I came home from work, there were 3 new outfits laying on our bed. (note - my husband has NEVER bought clothes for me) He wanted me to have pretty new clothes for our weekend that didn't droop and sag. (everyone say, Awwwww....) I saw that all the clothes were a 1X, so I was like, "oh sweetie, you are so precious, but I don't think I'll fit in them yet." He wanted me to try. GUESS WHAT?!! They fit beautifully. And they were cute too! It has been 5 years since I fit in a 1X. Yay!!!

Becca:

Awwwwwww. How sweet! Congratulations. Before you know it the X will be gone.

Great job!

Sue

Becca - that is just about the sweetest thing I've ever heard of! I cannot imagine my DH buying any clothing at all for me, unless of course, it was some sort of lingerie that he felt would ultimately benefit him...lol!

Rhapsody - I have the same NSV today! I have a wrap that I wear with my engagement ring and over the last year, it had gotten tight. It was wearable, but sometimes my fingers would swell in warmer months and it would feel way too tight. I took it off about 2 months ago and started wearing my wedding band again instead. Well yesterday I decided to try the wrap again and it fit! Just perfect!

My DH and I are celebrating our 9 yr wedding anniversary tomorrow. (that's not the NSV - but I'd call it a victory anyway!) We planned a little weekend trip away just the 2 of us for this upcoming weekend. Tonight when I came home from work, there were 3 new outfits laying on our bed. (note - my husband has NEVER bought clothes for me) He wanted me to have pretty new clothes for our weekend that didn't droop and sag. (everyone say, Awwwww....) I saw that all the clothes were a 1X, so I was like, "oh sweetie, you are so precious, but I don't think I'll fit in them yet." He wanted me to try. GUESS WHAT?!! They fit beautifully. And they were cute too! It has been 5 years since I fit in a 1X. Yay!!!

ah....how sweet Becca...you almost made me cry...My wedding anniversary was yesterday 3/12 we too are celebrating this weekend....!

but my husband doesn't dare attempt to buy me clothing...LOL

Becca that is so sweet and awesome! I can't think of a better anniversary present than smaller clothes!!!!!

I also have an NSV to share! I can now fit into a size 20 jeans!!!! My 22's are starting to get too baggy so I put on the 20's and I could zip them up. They were a little tight at first, but after wearing them around the house for a bit they got to feeling just right! I can't wait to be able to wear the 18's I was wearing a couple of years ago during one of my prior weight loss attempts. I have a bunch of clothes in my closet that I haven't been able to fit in for a while and I getting more and more clothes that aren't fitting me now because they are too big! This is such a wonderful thing!!!!!

Here's one that happened about two weeks ago. I can cross my legs comfortably. When I'm sitting in my comfy chair of course. I can't do it at work yet because I can't fit the mountain under my desk... someday though!

I was also able to get my wedding rings on this week. Well, my bigger temp ring I bought a couple of years ago because my real ones are no where close to fitting. I couldn't wear the larger one for the last year or so either. Hopefully soon I'll be able to wear my real wedding rings.

All of my co-workers have commented on my weight loss since I came back to work on Monday. Best of all though, my mom said she could tell too. :biggrin2:

And my wedding ring was getting tight' date=' I honestly was afraid to wear it, thinking it might get stuck :smile2: But today I slipped it on without a problem! WOOT!

[/quote']

I have the opposite problem. I am going to have to tape mine soon or they are in danger of falling off.:) My medic alert Bracelet is so big I have to wear it on my ankle (I had to add a little extender but it falls off my wrist)

I like these NSV's almost as much as the scale movement.

Have a terrific day. I hope the weather is as nice where you are as it is here, 60 and sunny.

Wow! WHat a great NSV. I can't wait to wear my engagement ring and wedding bands again. It has been quite a while. Thanks for the reminder. i am going to dig them out and keep trying.

great job ...noticing all those NSV's....

but I thought there would be wayyyyy more NSV's by now for us February bandsters.......less than 7 days until my first fill...I am so excited...