Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3 month weight lost progress:  

1 member has voted

1. 1. 3 month weight lost progress:

• I've gained :(
    • Zero, nothing, de nada :(
    • 1-10lb
    • 11-20lb
    • 21-30lb
    • 31-40lb
    • 41-50lb
    • 51-60lb
    • 71-80lb
    • 81lb or more

This is just a run off of Funny Adams 2 month status but I wanted to add like a mini goal. You can add if you want or not.

What is everyone progress? (click on poll above)

Second part:

Ok everybody you have 1 month for this... what is your mini goal weight to hit at April 1st? What are you going to do this month to either increase your lost or get your body out of the plateau?

I guess I should get this started soo.....oo...

I've lost 53pound since I started this Lapband journey and Its been at times a hard and confusing and big headache at times.. but I have to give it to myself for loosing 53 pounds which seem to staying steading and not gaining

So... for the month of March I'm hoping to loose atleast 15-20pounds before April. to help me get pushed into this direction I have purchased bodybugg which helping me keep cal count, cal lost, and steps. I have also started...well not started but have increase my gym time to everyday and atleast 1hour to 1 1/2 hour in the morning to help increase my body weight lost.

Family meeting in July 4th, so im going to really push myself in looking better and shocking everyone =)

I am single and no kids but I do have to work 2 jobs at certain days of the week so I know a little on how hard it is to push yourself to the gym... I'm waking up at 6:30am to go to gym (minus 20-30min drive) and workout till 8:30 to work till 5:15 and start second job from 5:30 to 10pm and get home to crash at 10:45/11pm.... I know with kids it is harder to get free time but any additional workout will be a big benefit in the long run.

blahh... i'm not here to preach

I'm going to just keep on crawling along as I am . . . I am NOT about to write all my food down . . . it drives me crazy . . . but that's just me. Same thing with the Bodybug . . . I'm just doing my thing . . . keeping to the band rules . . . getting to Water aerobics 3-4 times a week . . . and hope things keep moving on. I am hoping for my second fill on the 13th . . . I NEED IT!

Good Luck everyone!

I am hoping for a 5 lb loss this month....I want more but heck I will be happy with 5 lb loss.

I am working out on the elliptical 11 minutes right now and I am going to increase it to a full 30 minutes by the end of the month.

And eatting home cooked meals too. and NO drinking till an hour after I eat.

I'm going to hold off answering in the poll till after I get home from the mine site on Friday. I was at 28lb lost when I left home on Feb 28, which was down from the 23lb lost when I put the 2 month poll up. I'm hoping that by the time I get home and can take a morning weight again (Sat 8th March), I'll be able to vote in the 31-40lb range! That's still March so it counts too!! :thumbup:

I'm aiming for a steady 2lb per week, so my mini-goal for 1st of April would be to get to 36lb down.

PS: Hehehe - I really like the "Funny" Adams :angry:. Not sure if it was a typo or deliberate but cool either way :cursing:

I will poll on the 10th after my appt for the month. I try to keep to their scale because mine is never the same.

For the month I am hoping for a 8 pound loss. That is the team's goal for me and I will take it. 2 pounds a week is good enough for me!

To push myself harder I am going to commit to 3 days per week of exercise instead of my 1 or 2. I'm seriously considering an elliptical machine. I'm thinking as it gets nicer out I'll start going outside more and my kids are going to want to play....so I need to get in better shape for them. 3 days sounds kind of wimpy compared to a lot of you, but it's better than I was doing before, so I'm going to say it's good.

I'm with Chris. I would go nuts writing down everything. I work with the guidelines and am struggling on the chewing. But I'm not going to keep track of all the calories. If I had time to do that I would have time to exercise every day. Neither is true.

My big spring time goal is to lose 1/4 of me by graduation.

I big goal it to loose 20 more pds pounds by the end of may my son graduates high school. I bought a treadmill and I go tomorrow nt to a wellness center for a meeting with something like a trainer to get me started was suppose to go last tues. but trainer had the flu.So wish me luck tomorrow :-)

Ya it was a typo.. my mistake :biggrin2:

I put a goal of 20 pounds and I know its alot but it something I can push and if I even get close to that number.... ill be real happy. Guess i'm in rush to get below 200's :cursing:

Which I havent seen for a long.. time..... and also summer coming... gotta attract those girls :drool:

Oh Ant . . . you are going to be having a swarm of honeys around you soon! You are doing great! My daughter pointed out to me that in just a few lbs, I'll be 1/3 of the way done . . . OMG that sounds unbelievable! Whatever our "strategies" . . . its good to know everyone is still going DOWN! :drool:

I totally need this I need a challenge and something to keep me motivated and on track I had my surgery 12-28-07 and have lost 28Lbs. and have not lost anything for 5 weeks :cursing: So my goal for this month is to exercise 4 times a week and drink my 8 glasses of H2o!!!!!! :thumbup:

I have to lay off the snacking so that is my goal for March. I am at 40lbs. lost so I'd like to have another 8lbs.off by April 1st.

My goal for March is to lose 6.7 pounds bringing me to 240.

My overall mini-goal for the spring is to lose 26.7 by June 1st when my daughter graduates HS. I'd love to be 220 for her last major school event.

ok... maybe a little modify to my goal

I want to Loose 20 before April and I will try real hard... with gym everyday but weekend (rest time) and stay 1.2k cal range

but..... If I can be in low 230's - 220's (high) I will be really proud of myself cause either way it puts me closer to my goal before July 4th (family get together over 1 1/2 year (saw me at 300lbs))

You can do it I have faith in you.

I told my family I couldnt see them this year. I told them I didnt have the money to fly out to see them...BUT I really want to wait to see them till I am down a BUNCH. I just want to see their faces.

I went for my fill today and if I took todays weigh in as official I would say I have lost 41.5 but since I was so sick the night before I know a lot was Water weight from being dehydrated. So I'm claiming 183 as my weight. That gave me an 8 lb loss this last month and I'm happy with that. I want to be under 175 by april 1.