Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March Exercise Challenge

CreaDad...yeah its weird...swimming doesnt bother me much...i been swimming every other day at least since Aug 07...i almost use it as a cool down after running.

Youll get better at it really fast. Buy good googlees and ear plugs! make it so much better.

Thanks daddy, I was thinking about the goggles after I got done yesterday. Would make it alot easier. My plan is to just increase the time btwn rest periods. Go one more length each time before that initial rest. Figure eventually I'll get up there.:biggrin:

Whosyadaddy, what don't you do? Your quite talented, riding, running, swimming, cycling, now tennis! Your talented!!! I am really not any good but boy I love playing tennis. I would like to learn to play golf one day, but I think my hubby would have a cow at me since he can't stand it. LOL! Take care!

Jess-golf is a great game. I love to go out and hit the links. Just don't have the time to do it too much. Can't stand to watch it though. Like paint drying. You should definately take it up.

Ceradad

That was painful reading "like paint drying". That was funny...Thanks I will remember that!! I hear it's addicting. Everyonce in awhile some of my teacher buddies have joined leagues...I may have to take some lessons first. Although for this summer I would like to find a softball league. Have you all ever done sand volleyball. Its hard but it's fun too! I am so looking forward to summer. I mean I am feeling so good right now, I mean this summer is going to be explosive for me!!! I can't wait! It's like the first summer of the rest of my life..I am so siked about that. I mean I have never felt so good, I can't wait to really be active this summer. Sounds silly! :-)

Oh boy...I don't even recall when I last posted my exercise this week. But yesterday was chest day and I worked out SO HARD, lifting very heavy. I was so sore when I woke up this morning! I'm always sore the next day if I lift really heavy, and two days after leg day, which was Wednesday. So today I was sore from head to toe when I woke up! My chest was sore when I went to stretch before getting out of bed this morning...recover from that only to try to stand up off the bed and have my legs screaming! OUCH! But a good ouch, as always. Today was back day, lifted very heavy again. Plus, we got a new assisted dip/pullup machine and I LOVE IT! We did so many sets on that thing in between reps of everything else we were doing. I was wiped out after this workout! Thank goodness it's Friday!

Jess-golf is addicting to play. I started about 12 yrs ago on a whim. Don't get out nearly as much as I'd like. As for softball, too bad you live in Ohio, I could have used you for my corec team, before it disbanded for lack of women players. Now, I only have my mens team this year and subbing for other teams.

For sand volleyball, I have not played that in about 16 yrs. I used to play it alot with friends.

Stef-those asstd chin/dips machines are awesome! I love the one at Golds.

Ok, went into Golds this morning. 65 minutes on treadmill for a total of 5.34 miles and 1068 calories.

Breakdown for miles was: 1.5 @ 5.5 and 1% incl, 1.05 @ 5.5 and 0 incl., .2 at 4.0 and 2% incl, .75 @ 5.5/0 incl, .15 @ 4.0/2%, .35 @ 5.5/0 incl, .50 @ 4.0/2 incl, .5 @ 6.0/0 incl., and .34 @ 4.0/2 incl.

Still a little tired from my efforts on Thursday morning, but it was worth it. I'm now looking for a road bike to start training outside now that it is getting warmer.:thumbup:

Okay well just got back from the gym and I am a little wiped out...I only did the elliptical two times this week and I am telling you, I can tell a difference...It's like I am not conditioned as well. Okay well I did zumba and the crunches, but had to get home to hear from my study buddy so I can hammer these books. I was a little off today, its like I couldn't keep timing or something...Well not coordinated the greatest but I did it... SO I just thought I would check in!!

Me talented????nooooo i not that good at Tennis....like Squash which is like American Racket Ball....but id have to join a league to play anyone.

I used to Ski when i was a teen in England...id like to take it up again next winter as there is soooo much snow here.

OMG, DADDY! Sold the blue beauty before having the replacement?!?!? You're better than I! I could not be without a motorcycle! I want a Super Glide so bad, I can taste it! I like my Softtail, but really jonesing for the Super Glide I eyeballed last year in the showroom. Such a sweet ride!

What kind of motorcycle do you want next?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I went for a bike ride...32 miles today. Going again tomorrow, I hope!

5.34 miles and 1110 calories this morning doing elliptical for 65 minutes this morning.

Sorry I'm so short on the update today. Been a REALLY bad day at work today.:rolleyes:

Sorry you are having a bad day, CERADAD! A bad day at work is the worst, but tomorrow is a NEW DAY...make it a good one! I'm glad you weren't demotivated on the workout...you're awesome!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for me, I went for a short bike ride today...about 12 miles. I would go again tomorrow, but it is supposed to be storms and hail...yuck. I wish I could park my new truck in the garage to protect her, but it's full of junk and I've been putting off cleaning it out. Shame on me!

Oh, and kinda funny timing after all the MySpace hubbub on here...

My sis sent us an invite to view her Facebook, and you have to create an account I suppose, so hubby created one for us (me, lol). So if you are on Facebook, this is my page:

Stefanie Stanphill | Facebook

I'm still trying to get the hang of it, though!