Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

how many cc's for restriction 14cc

How many cc's for restriction 14cc  

15 members have voted

1. 1. How many cc's for restriction 14cc

• 13 or 14

Hiya.

Have a 14cc band. First fill 6cc but very little restriction (banded 25th June 08). Returning 25th August for a top up! Hope it works!!

I have 10.25cc's in my 14cc APL band and I have really good restriction. I got my last fill almost 3 months ago and have been super restricted until about 2 weeks ago and now the restriction it is starting to come and go, just like it did before I went in for my last fill. I have a fill appointment on Aug 26th for another fill under flouro.

got my third fill last tuesday. finally feel restriction but now seem EXTRA hungry! MUST be in my head cuz i was on vacation last week & sat at home & ate ALL DAY almost EVERY DAY!!! gotta get my mind right ASAP!

I have 12cc in a 14cc band. Finally fill a little restricition, but not all the way there. Getting scared this may not work. had surgery on 11/28/07. Please help

I know I worry about running out of adjustment before I get restriction too, but my nurse that does my fills told me they can go a little beyond it's rated capacity. I don't know how much 'a little' is but I am hoping I don't need to go that far before I feel restriction to find out.

I had my 14cc band put in on 4/23. Had a fill yesterday and am now up to 8 cc's. I started feeling some restriction @ 7.5 so yesterday's fill was only .5 cc's. We will see how this goes, I have another fill in two weeks only if I haven't lost between 3-4 lbs, if I have then they said to return in 3 weeks.

Big dan,

I definitely have to chew well now, but I'm still capapble of eating more than a cup. I think with my next adjustment and increasing the intensity of my workouts I'll get there.

I think what I looking for is a sense of fullness when I eat. Something that says you've had enough, rather than me saying you've had enough and backing away. I want to use those two things together

Ok, so I was banded on June 17 this year. I have a 14cc band. I just had my 2nd fill on Monday. I am up to about 6cc's. I have had absolutley NO RESTRICTION!!! However I think yesterday I felt for the first time what it is to have "something stuck". It didn't feel good at all. But it only lasted a short time & I was able to finish my meal. I do get fuller on less, but I think that has a lot to do with changing my eating habits in general. I am now eating "normal portions" for the most part. In fact now when I go for fast food I get a kids meal & am satisfied. But still haven't lost since surgery. I need to start working out. I know it's no excuse but I have been waiting for the kids to go back to school. Although I could take them on a walk with me, they are 6 & 8.

Enough of my ranting. I am hoping to find my "sweet spot" at my next fill next month.

Best wishes to all! :)

hi all

i have a 14cc band had my first fill of 6cc and just had my second fill of 7 .3/4 cc im on liquids again at mo but am able to drink a big glass of slim fast i am hoping that when i start on food i will feel good restriction i to am a bit worried what will happen once i have lost more i only have 1/4 cc left in my fill id like to hear if any one felt the same once they had there last fill or last but one

hi all

i have a 14cc band had my first fill of 6cc and just had my second fill of 7 .3/4 cc im on liquids again at mo but am able to drink a big glass of slim fast i am hoping that when i start on food i will feel good restriction i to am a bit worried what will happen once i have lost more i only have 1/4 cc left in my fill id like to hear if any one felt the same once they had there last fill or last but one

You had 7.75cc's added?! That seems extreme. Are you sure you are not at a total of 7.75cc's so it would have been about a 2cc fill?

Hello all, I hope I'm not celebrating too early, but dare I say it.....

I've hit my sweet spot at about 12.75cc. or 13ccs. I had a fill yesterday and was on liquids only. Today I'm on soft and call finally tell a difference. I'm satisfied with a little yogurt, and 1 soft boiled egg. OMG!, please keep supporting me. I'm so excited. I actually feel satisfied and realize ok, your done, don't eat any more. So hang in there big dan

hi

no im sure it was 7.75 fill cus i asked him exacly how much he had put in may be he thought i said how much have i got in now

im confused my self now i may have to make a call and find out

Hello all, I hope I'm not celebrating too early, but dare I say it.....

I've hit my sweet spot at about 12.75cc. or 13ccs. I had a fill yesterday and was on liquids only. Today I'm on soft and call finally tell a difference. I'm satisfied with a little yogurt, and 1 soft boiled egg. OMG!, please keep supporting me. I'm so excited. I actually feel satisfied and realize ok, your done, don't eat any more. So hang in there big dan

Thanks and congrats! I have a little over a week until my next fill. I hope it is close to my 'sweet spot'.

Hi all. I am currently at 10 cc's and am going in for another fill in a little over a week. HOping to get really good and restricted this time. I do have some, just not enough!

Well, I had my 4th fill today. Another 2cc's. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get restriction this time. Once I get to eat real food tomorrow I should find out.