Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. John Bagnato - Bagnato Bandits

Guest Leslie2Lose

Mia - I haven't tried those and gosh darnit you shouldn't have told me about them! LOL - I'm a cheese "chips" fanatic, cheetos, doritos - anything with cheese...Oh, I have to avoid them!

I can eat anything too...if I rush and eat (forget to chew) I get stuck, but that's it. I'm still apprehensive about my fill. I guess I'll find out tomorrow what I'm gonna do.

I have found it best to keep chip out of my house, period. They are also my weakness. I normally don't keep them in the house, but we had a church youth party at our house last weekend and there are 3 different kinds of chips leftover. They have been calling my name too! I have given in a few times and I want them GONE! My DH loves chips too, so I guess I'm just gonna have to get some willpower and resist. It's so hard though. Chips are PURE EVIL!! :Banane37:

Guest Leslie2Lose

Yep...:Banane37:...with Pamela!

Brina, I replied to you this morning, but I can't see my post now. I don't remember what I said now, but I'm sure it was 'good to see you' and 'please post more often'!

I made a fill appt. for the 26th. I'm pretty sure I need a fill even though I haven't lost that much between fills. I can pretty much eat anything (although the quantity is definitely less than what it was prior to banding). Every so often, bread will give me trouble, or if I eat fast I'll get something stuck. For the most part, that happens with something breadlike or with chicken. But I do stay full much longer than before. I had lunch today at 12:30 and I'm still full! I may just get a small fill.

You guys are inspiring with your workouts. I'm excited that next week will mark my return to the gym. My girls start dance again, so I'll have a few days each week where I won't have to rush from work to pick someone up. That'll be nice!

I'm with you guys on the fill. Since having the partial unfill due to reflux, I've managed to lose about 8 pounds and I'm thinking Leslie won't give me one, but my appt. is not until the 8th of Sept., so we'll see. Like Mia and Leslie, my band has a mind of it's own. One day I can hardly eat and the next, it's a free-for-all!

Hello everyone:

Yay!! the forum is back alive. Peaople are posthign their butts off. I am so excited.

FYI:

I live right at the border of Albany and Leesburg (right down the street from the big Ford dealership on Slappey blvd).

I have to travel from home to moultrie to camilla to back home nearly everyday. So for all of you who say you leave near one of thos places, gimme phone numbers. If anyone wants mine, let me know and I will PM you.

If you call me and some man with a deep sexy voice answers...

..then sadly you have the wrong number, please try your call again.

But I would be happy to visit with anyone. Even if it is a planned trip to Walmart.

Contrary to my posts, I do have *some* home training and I behave rather well in public.

talk to you later. I am on my way to work as usual.

Edited by Brinabrina77

Bagweaver,

I thought the y opened at 5:30. Does it open earlier? If so I may need to bump my time up a little more because I ran out this morning like my hair was on fire and was still about 10 minutes late for work. Leslie had to chase me across the parking lot with my cell phone that i left in the locker room. You really should consider joining us if you can. I really enjoy our workouts and it is so much better with someone to talk with and keep you motivated. Leslie has become my official lapband support system. I think we are going to try to go in the mornings so that we are more consistant with our workouts and so that we have more free time in the afternoons. My house looks like a tornado hit it and has for quite some time because i am finally focusing on me and not everything else in the world. Any way i am rambling yall take care and keep up all the hard work!

Guest Leslie2Lose

Jeannie - I love ya! You're my support system too. You are the only one in my life that really understands what I am going through...You keep me on track. I know if I didn't have you to lean on I would have been drinking milkshakes and eating chocolate non stop. On top of that I'd probably own stock in Doritos by now. I think I'm going to take your advice too about my fill. I really think I'm right where I need to be. Okay - enough sappy stuff...LOL

I have an appointment on August 21 @ 9:30 for a fill. If anyone wants it, PM me and I'll let you know the time I'm canceling it tomorrow. I'd like ya'll first shot.

I'll reschedule, maybe by my next fill I'd have lost 15 more pounds and will really need it!

Edited by Leslie2Lose

Guest Leslie2Lose

I ended up keeping my appointment. I gained this week. Again.

I was at the Y at 5:05 this morning. I was dressed and more than half way to work at the time I'm normally leaving the house. I guess I was ENERGIZED! I'm going back in the morning around the same time. Y'all come on.

I think I'm going to like this much better, and if for some reason I can't get my lazy behind up and moving, I can make it up in the afternoon. What a plan!

Jackie

Guest Leslie2Lose

That's gotta be it Mia. It's so discouraging. I've lost and gained same two pounds on and off for the past six weeks. I upped my exercise a month ago - You'd think the weight would be flying off. I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing in the exercise department. I'm going to try to alter my diet a bit - maybe I'm stuck in a food rut? I don't know - any suggestions?

Jackie - I was there at 5:50 today. Jeannie got there a little after. We must have just missed you. We ended up joining the Women's Center - a little more a month, but I get ready for work there and leave directly. They have a nice area - you can get your own assigned locker too.

I'm going to try to be there about the same time tomorrow (but I make no promises). Since I'm not coming down to Pelham tomorrw morning I shouldn't be as rushed, but I'd like to go about the time I would go on a normal week day morning so I can get that habit established.

I've got to take my mother to Palmyra's pain clinic tomorrow at noon so I won't be going into work. I'll telecommute some in the morning and again in the afternoon after I get her back home. The problem is she lives in Sylvester so its . . . Albany to Sylvester - Sylvester to Albany - Albany to Sylvester - and finally Sylvester to Albany. I'll drive as far tomorrow as I would if I commuted to Pelham to work.

I'll look for y'all in the morning!:tongue_smilie:

Leslie-it could be that with your increased exercise regime, you're not getting enough calories. Perhaps you should play with it a bit more before getting a fill.

Guest Leslie2Lose

I'm still really not sure what I'm going to do. Right now I'm going to keep my appointment. I'll see after this weekend and next week how everything goes down and my hunger.

Leslie advised me to change some things up with my diet. I'm going to try some of her suggestions. Like a Protein drink before working out. Since moving workout to the mornings - I just jump out of bed and go. She said I should drink/eat something before hand.

Well I'm heading to bed. I'm not feeling too swuft tonight and still need to clean my house - which I'm not doing. I have been putting it off and I have a B-Day party here for Taylor Saturday...oh I'm so not ready for it! It is being put off one more night.

Thanks everybody for your support and suggestions. I'm so glad this thread is alive again! I've missed you guys.

Edited by Leslie2Lose
Not cleaning