Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It Snowed!!!!

Bright

are you people kidding? A fish slice = an egg flip? Thing for turning/flipping eggs/fish in a frying pan? Also known as a kitty litter cleaner/snow remover/spider basher???? Come on!!!!!!!!!

Minnesota checking in here! We've had quite a balmy winter (waiting for the southerners to come visit us in winter!). Bright, that must be so exciting to see snow. We actually felt the same way this winter. Nice pics!

A fish slice = an egg flip? Thing for turning/flipping eggs/fish in a frying pan? Also known as a kitty litter cleaner/snow remover/spider basher????

I'll never look at a Spadula the same again. I may never make any food items I have to flip. My gosh...kitty litter cleaner/spider basher...........

Lot to be said for why there is that hugh pond between our counrties Bright...lol

greg - you're so funny!

Cindy - I'd LOVE to visit Minnesota! Loads of snow AND the Mall of America!!! I'm so jealous!

Alex - you remembered my name! I'm so touched xx

Bright, what great pics! Love the one of the sun rays across the snow! And the kids...how cute. We don't get much snow either so it's a real treat for us. The azaleas and crepe myrtle are blooming. Robins are bouncing around every where.

We are waiting for that stuff that Calif is getting to come our way and it is going to be a toss up Snow or Rain. Humm I will take the warm rain if I have an option.

But watching snow fall is beautiful.. Enjoy

I guess those 80 degree days spoiled me! I am so ready for summer to get here. I'll take the heat over the cold anyday! Kelly I lived in Indiana for a long time, I remember those cold winters, and I don't want any part of them anymore!

ok REALLY getting a little tired of the snow! Day 2! Mostly stayed home yesterday and had to do the school run this morning - SCARY! Everything sort of melted yesterday and then froze last night and now it's snowing again - but not fluffy fat little flakes, hard grainy snow - somewhere between hail and snow....have to go out again in the car now and I'm terrified! That's it, we're movin to Florida....

Diary of a Snow Shoveler...

December 8 - 6:00 PM. It started to snow. The first snow of the season and the wife and I took our cocktails and sat for hours by the window watching the huge soft flakes drift down from heaven. It looked like a Grandma Moses Print. So romantic we felt like newlyweds again. I love snow!

December 9 - We woke to a beautiful blanket of crystal white snow covering every inch of the landscape. What a fantastic sight! Can there be a more lovely place in the Whole World? Moving here was the best idea I've ever had. Shoveled for the first time in years and felt like a boy again. I did both our driveway and the sidewalks. This afternoon the snowplow came along and covered up the sidewalks and closed in the driveway, so I got to shovel again. What a perfect life.

December 12 - The sun has melted all our lovely snow. Such a disappointment. My neighbor tells me not to worry, we'll definitely have a white Christmas. No snow on Christmas would be awful! Bob says we'll have so much snow by the end of winter, that I'll never want to see snow again. l don't think that's possible. Bob is such a nice man, I'm glad he's our neighbor.

December 14 - Snow lovely snow! 8" last night. The temperature dropped to -20. The cold makes everything sparkle so. The wind took my breath away, but I warmed up by shoveling the driveway and sidewalks. This is the life! The snowplow came back this afternoon and buried everything again. I didn't realize I would have to do quite this much shoveling, but I'll certainly get back in shape this way. I wish l wouldn't huff and puff so.

December 15 - 20 inches forecast. Sold my van and bought a 4x4 Blazer. Bought snow tires for the wife's car and 2 extra shovels. Stocked the freezer. The wife wants a wood stove in case the electricity goes out. I think that's silly. We aren't in Alaska, after all.

December 16 - Ice storm this morning. Fell on my ass on the ice in the driveway putting down salt. Hurt like hell. The wife laughed for an hour, Which I think was very cruel.

December 17 - Still way below freezing. Roads are too icy to go anywhere. Electricity was off for 5 hours. I had to pile the blankets on to stay warm. Nothing to do but stare at the wife and try not to irritate her. Guess I should've bought a wood stove, but won't admit it to her. God I hate it when she's right. I can't believe I'm freezing to death in my own living room.

December 20 - Electricity's back on, but had another 14" of the damn stuff last night. More shoveling. Took all day. Goddamn snowplow came by twice. Tried to find a neighbor kid to shovel, but they said they're too busy playing hockey. I think they're lying. Called the only hardware store around to see about buying a snow

blower and they're out. Might have another shipment in March. I think they're lying. Bob says I have to shovel or the city will have it done and bill me. I think he's lying.

December 22 - Bob was right about a white Christmas because 13 more inches of the white shit fell today, and it's so cold it probably won't melt till August. Took me 45 minutes to get all dressed up to go out to shovel and then I had to piss. By the time I got undressed, pissed and dressed again. I was too tired to shovel. Tried to hire Bob who has a plow on his truck for the rest of the winter; but he says he's too busy. I think the asshole is lying.

December 23 - Only 2" of snow today. And it warmed up to 0. The wife wanted me to decorate the front of the house this morning. What is she nuts!!! Why didn't she tell me to do that a month ago? She says she did but I think she's lying.

December 24 - 6". Snow packed so hard by snowplow, l broke the shovel. Thought I was having a heart attack. If I ever catch the son of a bitch who drives that snow plow I'll drag him through the snow by his balls and beat him to death with my broken shovel. I know he hides around the corner and waits for me to finish

shoveling and then he comes down the street at a 100 miles an hour and throws snow all over where I've just been! Tonight the wife wanted me to sing Christmas carols with her and open our presents, but I was too busy watching for the goddamn snowplow.

December 25 - Merry fucking Christmas! 20 more inches of the god damn slop tonight. Snowed in. The idea of shoveling makes my blood boil. God I hate the snow!

Then the snowplow driver came by asking for a donation and I hit him over the head with my shovel. The wife says I have a bad attitude. I think shes a fricking idiot. If I have to watch "It's A Wondeful Life" one mor time, I'm going to stuff her into the microwave.

December 26 - Still snowed in. Why the hell did I ever move here? It was all HER idea. She's really getting on my nerves.

December 27 - Temperature dropped to -30 and the pipes froze, plumber came after 14 hours of waiting for him, he only charged me 1,400 to replace all my pipes.

December 28 - Warmed up to above -20. Still snowed in. THE BITCH is driving me crazy!!!

December 29 - 10 more inches. Bob says I have to shovel the roof or it could cave in. That's the silliest thing I ever heard. How dumb does he think I am?

December 30 - Roof caved in. I beat up the snow plow driver he is now suing me for a million dollars not only the beating I gave him but also for trying to shove the broken snow shovel up his ass. The wife went home to her mother. 9" predicted.

December 31 - I set fire to what's left of the house. No more shoveling.

January 8 - Feel so good. I just love those little white pills they keep giving me. Why am I tied to the bed?

Up here in Montreal we just received another 15 inches of snow that brings us to 65 inches to date and still another few stroms should be in befor ethe inters over. But we love it.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I think it was something like 70 degrees here today. Been kinda wet all week with some rain, but is refreshingly cool. Then the sun comes out and all smells so clean. The sun warms the ground and the flowers start to really emit a fragant aroma. The sunsets are beautiful too. Ahhhhhhhhh, I love Arizona! (hey, don't blame me, I moved the he** out of Illinois!)

Sorry all, I love to rub it in! :)

I read your post princess and I thought how nice... Then I went out to scrap the snow and Ice off my car so I could go to work and I decided you should be forbidden from posting here until we get to summer...LOL

just kidding...glad someone is warm