Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What are you eating Nymph's?

Today I had:

Breakfast: glass of juice made from one apple, two carrots, and one stalk of celery in my new juicer! :girl_hug:

Slimfast Optima

Lunch: Low-carb Slimfast and Luna bar

Dinner: one BBQ chicken wing

one small piece of cheese bread

one small square of thin crust pizza (ham and pineapple)

Special K Protein Water

932 calories, according to The Daily Plate

Longhorn that sounds very interesting......adding it to the oatmeal. It has 7 grams of Protein in one serving.

I have really gotten used to eating it for Breakfast, sometimes on the weekends I will have eggs and a strip of bacon though.

Like I said before I am trying to change things up a bit!!

I just bought some of the weight control oatmeal but it has more calories than the regular kind... what's up with that?

I am having a very difficult day... craving all day long.

B'fast: 3/4 c Special K low carb Cereal with 1/2 c skim milk.

Snack: 10 oz of Isopure CLEAR 10 Almonds

Lunch: Homemade Chix Soup with some small noodles, carrots and potatoes PLUS one non fat sugar free yogurt.

Snack: 1/2 of an EAS Protein bar ( hated it, but ate it anyway).

Dinner: Don't know yet, but I'm hungry!

This is going to be a long week until my appt NEXT TUES!

I'm thinking I need to do a day of full liquids and stay under 900 calories.

Can I do it????

When will I get restriction?

Shortgal,

How many fills have you had? I've had 2 fills so I now have 4cc of Omnipaque in my 10cc band. I have pretty good restriction and haven't been hungry until today. I haven't eaten many soldis today though so I am hoping that is why I am hungry. I will have some good solid Protein tonight and hopefully that will help.

Jill, I've had three fills and I'm supposed to be around 4cc's, but I am so hungry and meals just aren't filling me.

they put in 2ccs first fill and then 1cc second and third time.

Getting very frustrated now as my willpower has totally given out. I have a full week until my next appt. So afraid I will gain before then.

I want to do a day of just liquids tomorrow and have done that weeks previously to help scale go down, but I don't know that I can do it this time!

I watched the Barefoot Contessa earlier on food network and I was actually mad that she is fat but seems happy! LOL.

I don't want to "waste" the weeks until I get good restriction, so I've been trying so hard to be good ( and have been) but I'm losing it!

I just bought some of the weight control oatmeal but it has more calories than the regular kind... what's up with that?

I am having a very difficult day... craving all day long.

B'fast: 3/4 c Special K low carb Cereal with 1/2 c skim milk.

Snack: 10 oz of Isopure CLEAR 10 Almonds

Lunch: Homemade Chix Soup with some small noodles, carrots and potatoes PLUS one non fat sugar free yogurt.

Snack: 1/2 of an EAS Protein bar ( hated it, but ate it anyway).

Dinner: Don't know yet, but I'm hungry!

This is going to be a long week until my appt NEXT TUES!

I'm thinking I need to do a day of full liquids and stay under 900 calories.

Can I do it????

When will I get restriction?

Shortgal-

I am with you in the restriction department. I have been a very bad bandster yesterday and today. I had a big football party at my house last night. I made all kinds of junk for the party and I ate a little of everything. Well, I still have it in the house today and had a hard resisting. Dang it. The mind can't catch up with the band. I hate old eating habits creeping in. I feel like crap tonight and I gained 2lbs. from eating yesterday. How the heck can someone gain 2lbs overnight. I am clueless.

Restriction will come. I don't have my next fill until 2/6/08...I hope I can make it on will power. Problem is I am going to a business trip next week and I will be eating off schedule. Any ideas about traveling and eating. I could use it.

Cindy

I confess that I am human and I madder than hell that I gave into temptation yesterday and today.

Today, I had a buying trip and we ate at Burger King for Breakfast (left house at 6:00). I got the sausage egg & cheese croissant. I didn't eat all the croissant because was going down a little hard.

lunch was out as well because we were still on the road. I had the inside of a Greek salad roll up and some butternut squash. I also drank a K2O Ice Tea.

Got home to all the dang Snacks leftover from the football party at my house last night and ate a bunch of peanuts, popcorn and 3 chocolate chip Cookies.

Right now my stomach hurts and I feel like crap. Bad bad bad Bandster Girl needs a spanking. As I state above, can't get the head to catch up the band mindset. Yikes!

Tomorrow is another day and I am truly looking forward to drinking my shakes for a couple of meals just to clean the body out of all the junk that I ate yesterday and today.

Cindy

Well besides what I listed above for my food today, I can add:

dinner: Lean cuisine, more almonds AND one packet of the stupid "weight control" oatmeal.

This is the most I have eaten yet!

Tomorrow, I am doing liquids, if I can only make it until dinner, I'll have to hope that's enough, but I have to stop this, now!

Now I'm asking myself questions. Like, did the last fill actually go in the port?

If I can't get a grip on this, I'm calling and asking to move up my appt!

I think I am now officially the slowest loser in the November group and I'm about to cry. This is not what I want the band to be about!

Today, I've had:

Breakfast: a glass of spinach/cucumber/celery juice

oatmeal

Lunch: 2 oz salmon mixed with 1 T Miracle Whip Light

3 whole grain crackers

Dinner: Weight Watchers Smart Ones Roasted Turkey with mashed potatoes

1 liter Special K Protein Water

I might have a SF pudding cup later but right now, I'm really pretty full. I'm definitely feeling restriction right now! I had to really adjust the size of my bites -- the first few bites of salmon and crackers were a little iffy. I had intended to eat the whole can of salmon but couldn't finish! Amazing! :lol:

Well besides what I listed above for my food today, I can add:

dinner: Lean cuisine, more almonds AND one packet of the stupid "weight control" oatmeal.

This is the most I have eaten yet!

Tomorrow, I am doing liquids, if I can only make it until dinner, I'll have to hope that's enough, but I have to stop this, now!

Now I'm asking myself questions. Like, did the last fill actually go in the port?

If I can't get a grip on this, I'm calling and asking to move up my appt!

I think I am now officially the slowest loser in the November group and I'm about to cry. This is not what I want the band to be about!

Shortgal!

Don't get discouraged this is just a season right now. You will begin will get there just be patient. I know that is harder said than done but are you worth the wait. I think so and you will get restriction it is just so hard right now because it is a game until they find the right level. The Band will work once you hit the sweet spot. You are eating fine and if you are hungry just eat. You are making great choices so eat. I am doing the same thing.

If you don't mind a suggestion. One thing that I have found that has helped me a lot is drinking K2O Protein Water. I put it in my Water and it Ice Tea flavored. It contains 5 grams of Protein and 5 grams of Fiber and it does help in between meals. Another thing that might help is drinking a Protein shake as a snack. I use Body Fortress whey Protein chocolate and mix with 1 cup of 1% milk and 1 Tbsp of Peanut Butter and 4 ice cubes and blend in my blender. It makes a thick shake that tastes good and packs 20 grams of protein. Now, it does have 200+ calories but it may help get your through a tough spot.

I hope that you will feel better because I know that you can do this. Have confidence in yourself and the great successes that you have already made. If you need shoulder we are here.

Keep the chin up!

Cindy

food for today was much much better than the last two binge days.

Breakfast: Weight Control Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal

Lunch: 3oz. of taco meat, 1oz. of Fiesta Cheddar cheese, 1.5 cups of salad greens 1/4 cup of Salsa sauce, 9 All-Bran Crackers dipped in some Herb & Garlic dip made with sour cream.

Snack: 13 almonds

Dinner: Nutrisystem spinach ravioli and 1/2 cup of canned spinach

Water: 24 oz of pure Water and 24oz of K2O Protein Water

If hungry later, I may have a some pudding dessert from Football party. I need to get in about another 200 calories. I was only at 1000 today.

Hope everyone is happy and healthy.

Cindy

Thanks Cindy for the encouragement. I wish I felt I had the time to "wait" for restriction. The wedding is coming and I'm so worried about finding a dress that looks decent. At 5'0", finding a fancy dress won't be easy unless I can get another 35 pounds off and time is running out.

I don't think I will lose anything this week.

Today's menu:

One bottle Isopure Clear

12 Almonds

one lean cuisine dinner

one non fat sugar free yogurt

one slice low carb whole wheat bread (60c) with 1/2 T Peanut Butter

1/2 c Kashi go lean Cereal with 1/4 c skim milk.

I had only the isopure clear all day and didn't start to eat any of the other stuff until 4:30 today.

I can be patient until my next appt but worried that I still won't get restricton. I could end up with a month of no weight loss.

I really did not know this would be this hard! The up and down of it all can be exhausting.

Today was my band fill day, now have 5cc in a 10cc band. I definitely wasn't feeling hungry today.

Mid morning: 1 mug of Sustigen (protein shake)

Late morning - Lunch: 1 banana

Mid afternoon: 1 skim latte

Dinner: 1/2 avocado; small baked potato with light cream cheese

Snack: 1/2 cup jelly, 2 slices of canned peaches & light custard

Calories: 480 approx

Hopefully if I can maintain my intake, I should be able to lose 10 lbs in the next couple of weeks.

I was thinking about you, Sades, and hoping your fill went well. I'm still feeling restricted in the best way -- that is, no bad side effects but very little hunger on very little food. I hope that's what you have, too!

Take care!

Wow several of you have hit good restriction this time, so maybe my time is coming soon, too! It must feel good to be satisfied on less food. That's just the jump start I need!