Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

girls only please...regarding TOM

My Tom has been starting a week early every month since surgery. Pms has been really horriable. Went to the doc and she gave me some kind of Fluid pill to take when feeling like I'm about to explode. Mine is pretty wacked since bandded.

I'm pretty overweight and before my band my TOM was getting increasingly erratic and v v light. As with anorexia I've read that if you're grossly overwieght your periods can stop.

I've now had 2 post surgery the first was AWFUL!! PMS like I've never had before and the flow ..... OMG trust me you don't want to know, I think it was my body telling me that it's trying to get back to "normal" the second one (thankfully) was much better but I gained 6lbs of fluid!!!

I think we all are getting used to this crazy band ride and our bodies are trying to catch up with everything that's happening to us!

I hate the Water gain during TOM and very month it is around that time that I see the surgeon, either right before or right after and over course water weight is there. HE, the surgeon, wont take TOM in to consideration when you are weighed. I am hoping one of these times I will visit when not having retained water.

A freind of mine took 6 pregnancy tests that came out negative until she finally got a positive. I don't think you can get a false positive...only a false negative. You might want to take another or see a doc.

I wish you all of the luck in getting pregnant!!! Just try, try, try. Im sure your husband wont mind! HaHa But remember only every other day. There is such a thing as too much when you are trying to get preg.

la8..thank you...my husband doesn't want any more children so..we aren't trying actually.

kind of sucks when 2 people don't see the same thing when it comes to having more children. this is a great sacrifice for me.

i just wanted to let everyone know that i'm negative.

so my body is totally whacked up. lol...

did I just read in another thread that you are pregnant

congrats

did they say how far along you are as you have thought of it for oven 6 weeks now?

Okay this scares the crap out me. Because my doc just took me off birth control because my period went from 3 days to 1 day to like 6 hours. So from now until july I have to be off of it. It was back to 2 days for the month of February, but now I am a little nervous about not getting it. Especially since I am a condom/ birth control freak. Double up is what i say. This may be a little too personal since I dont know any of you ladies on here. But do you get me. Thanks for listening

yes you did read on another thread that i am pregnant, but we have no idea how far along i am. i have an ultrasound scheduled for 3/31.

my husband is happy too. (the whole..i don't want kids thing..wasn't true)..which we have a 7 year old already.

i'm having an awful time with being pregnant, Migraines out the whazoo, and i cramp like crazy, you know those stretching cramps.

according to my ob doctor, when you lose fat cells they have estrogen, and it pumps your body up with estrogen, and makes you very fertile while losing weight.

this is the reason i go pregnant, birth control and everything.

yes you did read on another thread that i am pregnant, but we have no idea how far along i am. i have an ultrasound scheduled for 3/31.

my husband is happy too. (the whole..i don't want kids thing..wasn't true)..which we have a 7 year old already.

i'm having an awful time with being pregnant, Migraines out the whazoo, and i cramp like crazy, you know those stretching cramps.

according to my ob doctor, when you lose fat cells they have estrogen, and it pumps your body up with estrogen, and makes you very fertile while losing weight.

this is the reason i go pregnant, birth control and everything.

Congrats!! What a crazy time for you...banded, not losing, diagnosed with PCOS, pregnant! Wow. Definitely need to keep this in mind...I have PCOS and I'm unable to take BC...my luck, the weight loss will make me a fertile myrtle too. Not looking to have any babies any time soon! Congrats to you and your hubby!!