Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Angelnurse's Lower Body Lift

Oh one more question what is LBL?

Sunsett-a LBL is a lower body lift, which includes a Tummy Tuck, removal of the pannus, tightening of the abdominal wall, an outer thigh, mons and buttocks lift. My price was $8,900 cash price but it varies from state to state and doctor to doctor. That was also last years price, went to a consult with a friend last Friday and she's having the LBL with the same surgeon as I and the price has gone up. She was quoted $10,370 and the patient coordinator forgot to add $500 more that she was supposed to, so she was able to save a little. The patient coordinator said the Hospital fees had gone up. Most plastic surgeons give free consults and I'm sure if you know what you want they could quote the prices over the phone. Hope this helps you.

Angelnurse you are looking mighty fine. You must feel fantastic. You'll only get better in time. Your incision is healing beautifully. Compliments to your surgeon. Thanks for the courage to post the pics. Please know they are really appreciated.

Angelnurse you are looking mighty fine. You must feel fantastic. You'll only get better in time. Your incision is healing beautifully. Compliments to your surgeon. Thanks for the courage to post the pics. Please know they are really appreciated.

Thanks Donna, I wasn't sure at first that I would post naked pics but then I figured what the heck! So many other people had done it before me and it has helped so many, so...I'm looking forward to the final results.

Angelnurse,

congrats! the difference is astonishing! please take care of yourself and rest as much as possible.

Thanks LJM-I'll be waiting to see your pics and to hear about your PS journey too!

Thank you for sharing. I know I will be walking down the path and needing a Lower Body Lift myself. I think the more people share the more educated we are. I myself feel more comfortable if I have had time to prepare myself mentally for what It will really be like.

So Thanks....

Christie

Thank you for sharing. I know I will be walking down the path and needing a Lower Body Lift myself. I think the more people share the more educated we are. I myself feel more comfortable if I have had time to prepare myself mentally for what It will really be like.

So Thanks....

Christie

Christie-You are so welcome! I wasn't sure if I would post pics so soon, but decided it'll only get better and it's more realistic to see all the swelling. It'll prepare those that want to get this done and let them know that it's "a work in progress". Good Luck to you on your journey!

Alynne, I just want to say that I'm soo excited that you've decided to share your pictures with us. You are looking unbelievable so far! Looks like everything is healing nicely. I know that all of this work with totally be worth it in the end. I'm sooo happy for you!

Alynne, I just want to say that I'm soo excited that you've decided to share your pictures with us. You are looking unbelievable so far! Looks like everything is healing nicely. I know that all of this work with totally be worth it in the end. I'm sooo happy for you!

JM-Thanks! I'm thrilled with the results so far, I can't imagine how great the final results will be. I'm already down to a size 8 jeans with all the swelling and I started in a size 28-30 jeans. I never imagined that I'd get this small, I was shooting for a 12 or 14. I love my band and my plastic surgeon!

JM-Thanks! I'm thrilled with the results so far, I can't imagine how great the final results will be. I'm already down to a size 8 jeans with all the swelling and I started in a size 28-30 jeans. I never imagined that I'd get this small, I was shooting for a 12 or 14. I love my band and my plastic surgeon!

O...M...G!! size 8??:pray2: that is just amazing!

Congratulations!

I'm starting at a size 10 and I will be thrilled to get to an 8! Congratulations.

Thanks Karey, you will probably lose at least 2 sizes, so think at least size 6. Looking forward to seeing and hearing about your plastic surgery journey.

Alynne: I don't you posted on the February exercise thread. How long since your LBL? How did it feel? I notice you said, "ellipitikill" Does that pretty much cover it? How do your stomach muscles feel when you're doing weights? Did you have to go down in weight from what you were previously doing? I know, I'm asking a lot of questions, but I guess that getting back to exercise is one of my biggest concerns. I really don't want to get to go backwards, at least not too much. How are you feeling in general? Any regrets? Are you pleased with the results? I was looking on makemeheal at some of the pictures and some people's stomachs looked bigger after the surgery. I guess from swelling. That got me a little scared. Anyway, glad you're back in the saddle. Give us a post!

Karey-Thanks for asking how I'm doing. Got cleared to start back at the gym on the first, so went back this last week. It's been 7 weeks now since my LBL and I'm doing pretty good. If I do too much, on my feet too long or overdo it, I swell and have a little discomfort. I'm looking forward to the day that all the swelling is gone, but I know it'll be awhile. I still have a large area w/o a lot of sensation but some may come back and the doc hopes enough comes back for safety issues, like if I lean up against something hot, that I'll feel it and move before I get burned. Very happy with the results and even with the swelling got into a size 6 jeans a couple weeks ago. No regrets about the surgery just hope I can save enough to get the girls lifted later this year or next. As for the gym, I'm only going 3 days a week for the first couple of weeks, I don't want to overdo it. I've had to cut back on the weights by about 10 -15 pounds and only 30 min. on the elliptiKILL instead of 90 min. I did 200 crunches on Friday and really felt some pulling on the abdominal muscles, so I need to slow down and not try to do it all. That is the hardest thing, not be able to do all that I could before the surgery. I'm not very patient and want to be were I was before. Good luck on your upcoming PS and try to be patient with getting back to normal. Take care and God bless!