Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Good luck to all, mines is the 13th of June, I'm very nervous because it's been such a long process an entire month in between my surgery I finished my last module on Apr 11th, I really think my narrator pushed mines to the end because I got smart with her lol oh well

On 05/14/2023 at 20:35, Vanessa O. said:

June 15 for me! Having the sleeve…nervous and excited! Any surgery twins want to be Bari pals? 🙂

I’d love to mines on the 16th

On 5/11/2023 at 11:47 PM, MarisAthena said:

Hi, I understand how you might find this difficult and overwhelming, but what is very important is that you can learn a lot by doing simple searches. My bypass is coming up on June 5th and the other night I was simply wondering if anyone that completed this surgery had regrets. I just typed in the word “regret” in the search box and a vast array of information, some very old some newer came up. I could go to sleep that night calm, after I read all those posts. I learned that while initially some go through a regret stage, in time everyone is content with the life decision they made. This website is amazing when it comes to information. I hope this helps.

Thanks for the advice!! Im working on investigating around the site to learn it❤️

Just got rescheduled from May 22 to June 7th! Not very happy but I guess it gives an opportunity to lose more weight! Hope everyone’s surgery goes smoothly! I’m getting Gastric Bypass with Hiatal Hernia surgery.

I just had my last dr visit. Getting cardiac clearance today bloodwork in three weeks. Dr office is applying to my ins for pre approval. I’m holding my breath. There’s no reason for them to decline it but they gave me a hassle about getting endoscopy and had to appeal three times for that. Crossing my fingers I’ll be able to keep june22 date

My surgery date is June 13th! Today is the 1st day of my pre-op liquid diet. Im going to need a lot of encouragement.

On 4/22/2023 at 2:29 PM, ajw347 said:

I have my gastric bypass scheduled for June 13! Getting excited!

I am having Traditional DS on June 13th. I’m excited and anxious at the same time.

On 4/21/2023 at 8:48 AM, kla7403 said:

I will be getting mine in Warren, OH at St Josephs hospital. Yes feel free to message me!