Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nurseamy's tummy tuck/Lipo/Mastopexy

I am so excited for you Amy and can't wait to see your final results. I too plan to have an extended Tummy Tuck, breast lift and Lipo this summer. I have had a hanging tummy for a long time and just can't wait to have it be gone. I've had my band for 5 years and weigh 165 and I am hoping to be at 155-145 when I get surgery this summer.

Good luck and congratulations.

Ana

I just thought I would update my post with some before pictures.Warning do not eat before looking!!!!!!LOL

IMG_0098.jpg

My Muffin over my size 8 jeans

IMG_0100-1.jpg

The road map!!! I have a hidden tattoo somewhere under there that years ago was a flower,now it has a strech marks through it and looks like a frog!

IMG_0099.jpg

Bent over view.This is soooo humiliating! EWWWWW!!!

Okay, I'm impressed that you would show before pictures without the after ones. You're making me afraid to start a thread. I'm not anxious to show my pictures! You wear a size 8 and you're going to be smokin' after your procedures! Are you excited or what! I bet you'll be a 6 or 4 by the time your finished! Wow! I'm going to have to try a bending over view!

I don't know why insurance doesn't pay for tummy tucks and breast lifts...its a shameyou have to come up with that kind of money. Not everyone has the luxury of having that kind of funding available. My husband is retired I would never be able to pay for any surgery. Good luck to you...

sharon;)

oh my god....it is scarey isn't it....I'm sure I'll look just like that....congratulations on your weight loss

sharon:)

You are really quite small and look to have very slim legs. I think you are going to be thrilled with your results. You will be amazed at how many of those stretch marks over your tummy will all be gone. Look at the skin above your belly button - that will give you some idea of what your new tummy area will look like cuz that is going to be pulled down toward your pubic area. Pretty nice heh!! I can't wait to see the after. Thank you for posting your pics.:clap2:

Amy you are going to look amazing! You look fab already you are just a little wee thing :)

I have just noticed that you are having surgery 11 days after me and Neal, 7 days before losing, and 14 days before Karey!!

There are loads of us going under the knife at the same time! It will be interesting to see how we all progress, I am already claiming the spot as class wimp!

Please keep us posted-I know I myself will have the exact same surgeries! I have the furniture disease in my boobs-my chest falls into my drawers-LOL!

Everything is hanging now let alone when I lose the weight!

There won't be nothing sweet about my tator's! Ha-ha!

Best of luck!

Amy: How are your nerves doing? I'm waking up about 4:00 in the morning and that's when I start worrying. Just went and got some Ambein CR hope it helps. Saw my doctor for a follow up and to answer a few more questions. My DH went with me and liked the PS so that was a good thing. I keep trying to imagine life without the hanging stomach and perky breasts. It should be good. I'm getting less nervous about the pain. I know I can cope. How about you?

Amy: How are your nerves doing? I'm waking up about 4:00 in the morning and that's when I start worrying. Just went and got some Ambein CR hope it helps. Saw my doctor for a follow up and to answer a few more questions. My DH went with me and liked the PS so that was a good thing. I keep trying to imagine life without the hanging stomach and perky breasts. It should be good. I'm getting less nervous about the pain. I know I can cope. How about you?

I am just SUPER excited.Not nervous yet.I keep looking at all the clothes I will get to buy!!!!My mom said I was obsessed over it because that is all I talk about:rolleyes2:I try not to talk about it much with my husband because he thinks I am fine how I am ...yeah right! He just says I am "super soft" now.LOL

I try not to mention it too much to my DH either, because, one he is more nervous than me and two, he thinkgs I look fine too. It is hard not think about it. I'm holding off on buying any more clothes or the dress for my daughter's wedding in May, hoping that I'll need a smaller size!

Hi Amy,

My name is Lynn and I think we have alot in common. Dr. Spivak is also my doctor (don't you LOVE him?) and I live in the Clear Lake area also . . .

I was happy to discover your thread.

I have heard of Dr. Adam and am anxious to follow your progress. I am about 10 pounds from goal and KNOW I am going to need / want a TT in the near future.

I am curious if you interviewed other Plastic Surgeons in our area and if so, what your thoughts were on them. I have a friend who recently had a TT using Dr. Jan Garcia and so far has been pleased.

I am just beginning to look seriously at the PS part of this and like you and others have said, my husband thinks I don't need it. But - I am the one who is repulsed by my stomach everytime I look at it, so I am going to get it fixed!!! :-)

Thanks for sharing your story . . .

Lynn

Hi Amy,

My name is Lynn and I think we have alot in common. Dr. Spivak is also my doctor (don't you LOVE him?) and I live in the Clear Lake area also . . .

I was happy to discover your thread.

I have heard of Dr. Adam and am anxious to follow your progress. I am about 10 pounds from goal and KNOW I am going to need / want a TT in the near future.

I am curious if you interviewed other Plastic Surgeons in our area and if so, what your thoughts were on them. I have a friend who recently had a TT using Dr. Jan Garcia and so far has been pleased.

I am just beginning to look seriously at the PS part of this and like you and others have said, my husband thinks I don't need it. But - I am the one who is repulsed by my stomach everytime I look at it, so I am going to get it fixed!!! :-)

Thanks for sharing your story . . .

Lynn

Hi Lynn..Have you heard anything bad about Dr Adam:huh2: I probably should have interviewed more surgeons but the person that recommended him also had 3 or 4 friends that also used him and they were all happy.Plus he was Super nice, spent tons of time with me, and made me feel very comfortable. And the price was reasonable.

You are lucky to live in Clear Lake..it is so pretty there.

I will keep you updated!!

:wink2::biggrin::Dancing_biggrin: I just noticed my ticker...it is now in days and not months!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: