Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

There is a sticky somewhere about what all the abreviations are----maybe introductions? I can't remember.

Anyway yep DH is Dear (or Darling, or Damned depending on the mood) Husband. DW Dear Wife, DD-Dear Daughter...you get the idea!!!

Never feel bad about asking, and if you don't get an answer--ask again we might have missed it!

Kat

UHmmmmmmmmmmm I Just made an impulse buy!!!!!! :paranoid

This sex swing was on super duper sale for only $72.. and it said it has 1 attachment to the ceiling that easily disconnects for storage.. so I said OK!!!

Now, since it was impulsive here's my question.. it says it holds up to 400lbs without some other attachment (that's good enough for us!!).. but will my CEILING hold up to 400lbs? How does that work? :)

Laura, I'm replying with out reading other replies so I might be redundant...

The basement rafter is where I've seen them set up. Really, I was invited to a sex party and got UBER freaked out...long story...but there was a swing, whips, a St. Andrew's cross...

Yes, losing weight helps. But I must say that the more I lose, the more I worry about DH. I mean he could never keep up-- I have a crazy sex sex drive. We have beeing house remodeling type stuff. Including master bed and bath. We just ordered furniture for the bedroom. Our bed arrived. We now have a four poster canopy bed. I can't wait to set it up and give it a try. I've convinced DH to try a little bit of kinky stuff once we do get it set up :)

I'm more flexible now than i used to be and thats nice for variety and so forth.

apple-i'm not sure if you mean that you are surpised that i haven't lost any weight, but i did and then gained it back. some people have this problem and they do not lose weight until they get a good fill. i've only had one fill. i'm sure taht the surgery will still be successfull, i've just got to wait on my fill :)

OK SO, even big, I've always had a high sex drive and high flexibility. I'm slightly worried about losing more and being so much smaller than my 6'7", big wide boned hubby. (he nearly always pops my right hip out of socket... TMI!) But, he's pretty excited about being able to pick me up and etc.

Speaking of the exercise ball... any preference for size and shape? I do a lot of push-ups and sit-ups on a fairly big one (but I'm 5'10")... I'm thinking I need to buy another big one for pop-age!

But, folks, let me just say one thing... HOT-TUB... Nuff said! :)

Kat, I never knew! You go girl, with your active sex life. I am thinking we may have to try one of these swings too.

When hubby and I met, I was just coming off a bad divorce. I was very thin when I got married the first time, and weighed about 240 when we divorced. That was how much I weighed whne my now dh and I got together. The sex with him was awesome right from the start. I was fat and he, an incredibly well built, sexy, handsome man wanted to be with me anyways. His wanting me made me feel sexy. Then, I went and gained about another 43 pounds and really felt lousy. I definitely could not be on top because a) I would get too tired and :) I was afraid of squishing the poor man! As my self-confidence dropped, so did the sex. He was always ready, willing and able, but I had no energy and felt too bad about the way I looked.

Along comes the band and after about 65 pounds down, the sex life is picking back up to where it used to be. I am loving it and looking forward to it all the time again. I don't get winded and feel so much better about myself now. I haven't had him pick me up or throw me around yet though, lol. Maybe after another 60 pounds!

I feel bad guys ... my hubby is coming home for X-mas ... don't get me wrong I am sooooo happy that he is coming home ... it's so many wives that can't see their soldiers for X-mas but I have gained 15-20 pounds since the last time I seen him!! I know that he is horny as hell!! LOL he is already talking about now what he wants to do to me. But I am too uncomfortable ... my hanging gut and ugghh it makes me sad to even think of it ... like how does he even get hard looking at me ... I feel so awful!! But I know we will have sex when he gets home but I just wish I felt sexier for him. Who am I as his wife to deny him of sex when he has been away that's crazy!! But I still feel crappy.

Last night was really great for the wife and I. The Y was great. We both noticed how much we have lost since both being banded in Sept. and felt great afterwards. All I can say she and I really enjoyed it.

Chris

Well, im bringing sexy back 36lbs later and its good. Usually hubby is doing the chasing, but now i am. He knew the difference after 20lbs, but just imagine better pentration and being able to move better.. heck even get to that g- spot. Alright people get your sexy on!!!

Thats What I am Talking About!!!!!!!!!!

Is It Me Or Do All Of Us Ladies Wanna Be Tossed Around Lol ... Maybe This Is A Fat And Ex-fat Girl Fantasie Since We Have Never Really Been Able To Get Pick Up By Our Men Before!! I Really Want My Huband To Pick Me Up And Hold Me And I Ride Him As He's Standing And He's Holding Me Lol ... I Am Such A Freak ... I Have Never Told Anyone This Stuff Before Lmao!! But My Dh That Is !!

Kat- Hah!! I looked at 2 models, one is like a chair hanging from the ceiling, the other is just.. kind of like cushioned ropes that you get into. I picked the ropes for whatever reason, looks like more positions available. You crack me up though, I'm going to have to go get some bright red hooker heels for that outfit!!

And thank you for info on hanging it up. I finally found a website that explains it, I am going to have DH find the joists and install it.. and I'll see how sturdy it feels. A whole life of being overweight, I've gotten a knack for deciding if something is going to hold my weight or not! If it seems like it's not strong enough, we do have an attic on one side of the house that we could add reinforcements too. Whew, all this for sex?!