Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Going in tomorrow!!!

My surgery is tomorrow morning and I don't have much more to say other than I am both extremely nervous (is this the right thing to do? How will it effect me, as it seems to effect everyone differently?) and excited!

That is all. 😊

Sounds like your in the right mindset lol! I remember feeling the same way! About an hour after waking up I was like what did you do… then it’s like ok this is done, let’s do this! Just keep thinking of all the great things your looking forward to being able to do bc you will be doing them soon! Wishing you the best and much success!

That's definitely how I expect to feel. But you're going through with it - yay! Good luck. Be sure to update us.

Hope it went really well for you LouLou and welcome to your new life!

You may feel rubbish for a while but hopefully just a short time, and I cannot tell you how glad you will be then that you did it!

On 11/30/2021 at 10:03 AM, Spinoza said:

Hope it went really well for you LouLou and welcome to your new life!

You may feel rubbish for a while but hopefully just a short time, and I cannot tell you how glad you will be then that you did it!

Thanks, Spinoza. I'm still in the hospital, where one of my nurses is from Ireland!!! Dublin, nonetheless.

More later: it's not easy typing in this position and all of these cords n' such. Just wanted to thank you for checking in on me.

Edited by LouLouM

Sounds like you're in good (Irish!) hands. I hope you're getting over the surgery. First few days can be really tough. I'm 15 days out and eating smooth oatmeal and apple sauce for the first time - it tastes like filet mignon and bearnaise sauce (not literally).