Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

GENEPRO GEN 2 PROTEIN COUNT EXPLAINED ONCE AND FOR ALL!

1 minute ago, getoverit said:

AGAIN....GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GO FOR A WALK! LOL! You think because you have LIVED ON THIS SITE since 2019 that you are some guru or somone special? LOL! GET A REAL LIFE! Its obvious to all you are sour sour sour! LOL!

If you had time to wrack up those kind of posting numbers then you need to get your rear out of the chair and get your rear in gear! That would do wonders for you in a HUGE way! LOL! Both physically and mentally!

12,000+ posts? Now i know how you got into the trouble YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO! Get off the computer and go get physical...and i wont even put LOL behind it as im as serious as your heart attack is going to be! Put your false brovado and the mouse down and turn off the computer and go do something physical! Not joking at all! 12,000 post in less then 2 years! WAAAAYYYY TOO MUCH TIME ON THE COMPUTER WHICH MEANS ON YOUR REAR IN A CHAIR!!!

Not a shill at all and thats a promise on all 5 of my grandchildren! I just got tired of hearing all the misinfo being spread around and look at what your respected member "TOMO" replied in this posting and TOMO has been around here and is in no way a "shill". TOMO said replied:

"Genepro is endorsed and recommended by many medical facilities, including UCLA School of Medicine to all their bariatric patients. The science is sound but people believe whatever they want to believe. http://surgery.ucla.edu/workfiles/bariatrics/healthy-eating/UCLA-Post-Op-Diet-Updated-2021.pdf"

Edited by getoverit

3 minutes ago, getoverit said:

Not a shill at all and thats a promise on all 5 of my grandchildren! I just got tired of hearing all the misinfo being spread around and look at what your respected member "TOMO" replied in this posting and TOMO has been around here and is in no way a "shill". TOMO said replied:

"Genepro is endorsed and recommended by many medical facilities, including UCLA School of Medicine to all their bariatric patients. The science is sound but people believe whatever they want to believe. http://surgery.ucla.edu/workfiles/bariatrics/healthy-eating/UCLA-Post-Op-Diet-Updated-2021.pdf"

Report away! No personal attack at all, just factual and truthful reply to A RUDE POSTING! LOL! What ever goes on, the truth hurts unfortunately and LOTS of people would rather pop off with an attitude in response to the truth instead of receiving the truth and doing something with it to improve thier lives and condition. Posting a tick tock reply with rude sentiment isnt a personal attack? Thats some more of that defensive EMOTIONAL response that will keep people like that in a vicious cycle that will never be broken until they face the facts, period. So you think its a one way street here when it comes to these postings? If, so part of the problem and not helping to find a solution. My inital posting was serious and meant to help people struggling to understand the GENEPRO thing so they could get on with being healthy! I didnt come out of the blue with defensive postings but i wont sit around and let 12,000 plus poster be rude to me because they think they can and again, all ive done in replying to that member is state the truth and facts. Sorry if the truth and facts bother you.

Ive NEVER EVEN USED that product! LOL! I have a couple friends that do, but i do understand the science behind it and what the issues at hand were all about. That company blew it on their labeling when trying to explain whats what with their Protein vs other types and what the scientific studies divulged.

Not a shill as i dont use it and never have and i dont know anybody affiliated with it. Ive lurked around the site as i have a couple friends who used to be members here and i noticed a couple people bashing a solid product that can help LOTS of people in tough situations.

Report away! No personal attack at all, just factual and truthful reply to A RUDE POSTING! LOL! What ever goes on, the truth hurts unfortunately and LOTS of people would rather pop off with an attitude in response to the truth instead of receiving the truth and doing something with it to improve thier lives and condition. Posting a tick tock reply with rude sentiment isnt a personal attack? Thats some more of that defensive EMOTIONAL response that will keep people like that in a vicious cycle that will never be broken until they face the facts, period. So you think its a one way street here when it comes to these postings? If, so part of the problem and not helping to find a solution. My inital posting was serious and meant to help people struggling to understand the GENEPRO thing so they could get on with being healthy! I didnt come out of the blue with defensive postings but i wont sit around and let 12,000 plus poster be rude to me because they think they can and again, all ive done in replying to that member is state the truth and facts. Sorry if the truth and facts bother you.

Just now, getoverit said:

Ive NEVER EVEN USED that product! LOL! I have a couple friends that do, but i do understand the science behind it and what the issues at hand were all about. That company blew it on their labeling when trying to explain whats what with their Protein vs other types and what the scientific studies divulged.

Not a shill as i dont use it and never have and i dont know anybody affiliated with it. Ive lurked around the site as i have a couple friends who used to be members here and i noticed a couple people bashing a solid product that can help LOTS of people in tough situations.

The shame of it all is that you get ego fueled people that dont really care about helping others, they just care about their BLOWN UP ego's and people giving them false and useless internet citations that do nothing to improve their own REAL life. They just cant get out of their own way and the BIG problem is that they are in the way of others trying to improve themselves and get healthy themselves. EGO EGO EGO...sit in the chair and you will end up in the grave! Get off the internet and go for a walk!

The shame of it all is that you get ego fueled people that dont really care about helping others, they just care about their BLOWN UP ego's and people giving them false and useless internet citations that do nothing to improve their own REAL life. They just cant get out of their own way and the BIG problem is that they are in the way of others trying to improve themselves and get healthy themselves. EGO EGO EGO...sit in the chair and you will end up in the grave! Get off the internet and go for a walk!

Get off the net and go for a walk GREEN TEALEAL? Do everyone thats really trying to improve their lives a favor and get out of their way. Whats wrong, you dont get anyting out of it so you try and be a bully? LOL! Again, go for a walk and get rid of all that negative energy and calm your ego down.

Get off the net and go for a walk GREEN TEALEAL? Do everyone thats really trying to improve their lives a favor and get out of their way. Whats wrong, you dont get anyting out of it so you try and be a bully? LOL! Again, go for a walk and get rid of all that negative energy and calm your ego down.

Ill leave here and ill still help dozens of people a year get healthy and what do you do to help others achieve health...and im talking about in the real world not the fantasy land of the internet?

Because GREEN TEALAEL doesnt like something then they wont allow others to even have a shot at figuring out what works for them as individuals. Get that tatto on your forearm..."out of the chair...get up and into real life!" Reminder...go do something in real life thats positive that will help others. I get it...you found some internet success and for the first time you have a bit of self esteem, but that doesnt mean you should get in the way of others getting healthy and happy.

I help people in real life not hang around on the net and live a false, pretend life! Get up and into real life! Internet fantasy land isnt real!

Hey GREEN TEELAEL...your post counter is going up and up and up! Nice job chiefy!

BUT WE DONT CARE.

Edited by getoverit

Ill leave here and ill still help dozens of people a year get healthy and what do you do to help others achieve health...and im talking about in the real world not the fantasy land of the internet?

Because GREEN TEALAEL doesnt like something then they wont allow others to even have a shot at figuring out what works for them as individuals. Get that tatto on your forearm..."out of the chair...get up and into real life!" Reminder...go do something in real life thats positive that will help others. I get it...you found some internet success and for the first time you have a bit of self esteem, but that doesnt mean you should get in the way of others getting healthy and happy.

I help people in real life not hang around on the net and live a false, pretend life! Get up and into real life! Internet fantasy land isnt real!

Hey GREEN TEELAEL...your post counter is going up and up and up! Nice job chiefy!