Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

GENEPRO GEN 2 PROTEIN COUNT EXPLAINED ONCE AND FOR ALL!

So ive read over and over and over how GENEPRO Protein Powder is lieing about having 30 grams of Protein per serving and how it cant have 30 grams of protein in it if it only has 58 calories in it cuz protein has 4 calories per gram and on and on and on and yadda yadda yadda! UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU READ!!!!!! They are saying that their serving size gives you THE EQUIVALENT AMOUNT OF PROTEIN THAT WILL BE ABSORBED BY YOUR BODY AS IN A 30 GRAM SCOOP OF whey PROTEIN!!!!!!!!!! 1 tblspn of Genepro 2 will give you the same protein blood level (actual absorbed protein into your body/blood) count as a 30 gram scoop of whey protein because whey protein has a very low rate of absorption by the human body!!!!!! I agree the label can be a bit tough to understand unless you read what it says EXACTLY! You will see the 30 gram statement followed by ** and when you go down to what ** means/relates too, its the clinical study that showed just what ive stated above...that 1 tablespoon of Genepro 2 will give your body the same amount of ABSORBED PROTEIN AS 30 GRAMS OF WHEY PROTEIN!

Whey protein has a very low rate of absorption...approx 30-45% MAX absorption rate with most being around the 30-35% which means a scoop of whey protein that contains 30 grams of protein gives you about 10-12 grams of protein that is actually absorbed by the body. 1 tablespoon of GENEPRO 2 gives you approx 10-12 grams of protein absorbed by the body! Clinical study proved that 1 Tablespoon of GENEPRO 2 would give you the same amount of ABSORBED PROTEIN as a scoop of whey protein containing 30 grams of protein! GOT IT???? LOL! Thats laymens terms of course but i think thats what is need here and it needed to be repeated a few times for normal folks to grasp! LOL!

AGAIN...BOTTOM LINE LAYMENS TERMS...1 TABLESPOON OF GENEPRO2 GIVES YOU THE SAME AMOUNT OF PROTEIN ABSORBED BY YOUR BODY AS A SCOOP OF WHEY PROTEIN CONTAINING 30 GRAMS OF PROTEIN. Genepro2 has a very high absorption rate...so consider a scoop of Genepro2 will get you approx 10-15 grams of protein absorbed by your body! ABSORBED BY YOUR BODY IS THE IMPORTANT FACT/NUMBER ETC AS WHATS NOT ABSORBED DOESNT DO YOU ANY GOOD!

Some Vitamins are the same way, examples being D, magnesium and others...to get 50 mgs ABSORBED BY YOUR BODY YOU HAVE TO TAKE 5 TIMES MORE/250 MGS SINCE ABSORPTION RATE IS SO POOR.

I hope this helps and remember that 1 serving of the GENEPRO2 will get you about 10-15 grams of protein absorbed by the body. If you need to get an extra 75 grams of protein above what you will eat in your food then you will need to take 5-7 scoops/serving sizes.

FOR BEST RESULTS AS FAR AS TASTE OR CHEMICAL SMELL GOES...DO NOT HEAT UP PROTEIN AT ALL! MIX IT COLD WITH SOMETHING AND POUND IT DOWN QUICKLY!

I have always lifted weights and worked out seriously and have learned over the years how much my body can absorb of any given protein product. Your body will only absorb its max amount of protein and then it will come out your rear end! We have always tought other people that were lifting weights and taking supplements to gain lean muscle mass to find that max point with which ever protein product you are using and then back down from there. Work your way up to max rate when your body will get rid of excess and then slowly back down servings until you hit that happy point.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!

Edited by getoverit

Whether your body absorbs more Protein into the blood from GENEPRO2 or eggs or Beans or steak is not the point. Nutrition labels are required to state actual amounts, not imaginary "up to 30g" amounts with double asterisks and shady bro science after it. They can make claims on the rest of their label, but not in the supplement facts section.

If it's 58.7 cal and it's got 0.3 g fat (9 cal/g) and 0.6 g (4 cal/g) carbs, then it has 13.4 g (4 cal/g) protein in it. Calorie counts are allowed a 20% leeway by law, so it could be as much as 70.44 cal in which case it's got 16.335 g protein in it. Or it could be as little as 46.96 cal in which case it would have 10.465 g protein in it.

Period.

Edited by vikingbeast

14 hours ago, getoverit said:

So ive read over and over and over how GENEPRO Protein Powder is lieing about having 30 grams of Protein per serving and how it cant have 30 grams of Protein in it if it only has 58 calories in it cuz protein has 4 calories per gram and on and on and on and yadda yadda yadda! UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU READ!!!!!! They are saying that their serving size gives you THE EQUIVALENT AMOUNT OF PROTEIN THAT WILL BE ABSORBED BY YOUR BODY AS IN A 30 GRAM SCOOP OF whey PROTEIN!!!!!!!!!! 1 tblspn of GENEPRO 2 will give you the same protein blood level (actual absorbed protein into your body/blood) count as a 30 gram scoop of whey protein because whey protein has a very low rate of absorption by the human body!!!!!! I agree the label can be a bit tough to understand unless you read what it says EXACTLY! You will see the 30 gram statement followed by ** and when you go down to what ** means/relates too, its the clinical study that showed just what ive stated above...that 1 tablespoon of Genepro 2 will give your body the same amount of ABSORBED PROTEIN AS 30 GRAMS OF WHEY PROTEIN!

Whey protein has a very low rate of absorption...approx 30-45% MAX absorption rate with most being around the 30-35% which means a scoop of whey protein that contains 30 grams of protein gives you about 10-12 grams of protein that is actually absorbed by the body. 1 tablespoon of GENEPRO 2 gives you approx 10-12 grams of protein absorbed by the body! Clinical study proved that 1 Tablespoon of GENEPRO 2 would give you the same amount of ABSORBED PROTEIN as a scoop of whey protein containing 30 grams of protein! GOT IT???? LOL! Thats laymens terms of course but i think thats what is need here and it needed to be repeated a few times for normal folks to grasp! LOL!

AGAIN...BOTTOM LINE LAYMENS TERMS...1 TABLESPOON OF GENEPRO2 GIVES YOU THE SAME AMOUNT OF PROTEIN ABSORBED BY YOUR BODY AS A SCOOP OF WHEY PROTEIN CONTAINING 30 GRAMS OF PROTEIN. Genepro2 has a very high absorption rate...so consider a scoop of Genepro2 will get you approx 10-15 grams of protein absorbed by your body! ABSORBED BY YOUR BODY IS THE IMPORTANT FACT/NUMBER ETC AS WHATS NOT ABSORBED DOESNT DO YOU ANY GOOD!

Some Vitamins are the same way, examples being D, magnesium and others...to get 50 mgs ABSORBED BY YOUR BODY YOU HAVE TO TAKE 5 TIMES MORE/250 MGS SINCE ABSORPTION RATE IS SO POOR.

I hope this helps and remember that 1 serving of the GENEPRO2 will get you about 10-15 grams of protein absorbed by the body. If you need to get an extra 75 grams of protein above what you will eat in your food then you will need to take 5-7 scoops/serving sizes.

FOR BEST RESULTS AS FAR AS TASTE OR CHEMICAL SMELL GOES...DO NOT HEAT UP PROTEIN AT ALL! MIX IT COLD WITH SOMETHING AND POUND IT DOWN QUICKLY!

I have always lifted weights and worked out seriously and have learned over the years how much my body can absorb of any given protein product. Your body will only absorb its max amount of protein and then it will come out your rear end! We have always tought other people that were lifting weights and taking supplements to gain lean muscle mass to find that max point with which ever protein product you are using and then back down from there. Work your way up to max rate when your body will get rid of excess and then slowly back down servings until you hit that happy point.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!

14 hours ago, getoverit said:

So ive read over and over and over how GENEPRO Protein Powder is lieing about having 30 grams of Protein per serving and how it cant have 30 grams of Protein in it if it only has 58 calories in it cuz protein has 4 calories per gram and on and on and on and yadda yadda yadda! UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU READ!!!!!! They are saying that their serving size gives you THE EQUIVALENT AMOUNT OF PROTEIN THAT WILL BE ABSORBED BY YOUR BODY AS IN A 30 GRAM SCOOP OF whey PROTEIN!!!!!!!!!! 1 tblspn of GENEPRO 2 will give you the same protein blood level (actual absorbed protein into your body/blood) count as a 30 gram scoop of whey protein because whey protein has a very low rate of absorption by the human body!!!!!! I agree the label can be a bit tough to understand unless you read what it says EXACTLY! You will see the 30 gram statement followed by ** and when you go down to what ** means/relates too, its the clinical study that showed just what ive stated above...that 1 tablespoon of Genepro 2 will give your body the same amount of ABSORBED PROTEIN AS 30 GRAMS OF WHEY PROTEIN!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!

Genepro is endorsed and recommended by many medical facilities, including UCLA School of Medicine to all their bariatric patients. The science is sound but people believe whatever they want to believe. http://surgery.ucla.edu/workfiles/bariatrics/healthy-eating/UCLA-Post-Op-Diet-Updated-2021.pdf

Edited by Tomo

4 hours ago, Soon2bFit21 said:

Nice spam post and complete and utter garbage. This is why GENEPRO has been sued over this bogus claim. The only reason this was thrown out of court is the shady way this business is run and the wrong “owner” was named.

They were sued for labeling that was confusing/misleading and it went to court and there was a judgement reached. Your ignorance and attitude is more then likely how you ended up where you did.

As another member here replied: "UCLA recommends GENEPRO to all their patients" so i guess you are smarter and possess more knowledge then the staff and Dr's at UCLA medical center? Lose your attitude and open your mind and you might be a lot happier in your life...or maybe not as you might just be one of those miserable people that point their finger at everybody else instead of looking in the mirror when it comes to their issues. ??? Good luck to you!

1 minute ago, getoverit said:

They were sued for labeling that was confusing/misleading and it went to court and there was a judgement reached. Your ignorance and attitude is more then likely how you ended up where you did.

As another member here replied: "UCLA recommends GENEPRO to all their patients" so i guess you are smarter and possess more knowledge then the staff and Dr's at UCLA medical center? Lose your attitude and open your mind and you might be a lot happier in your life...or maybe not as you might just be one of those miserable people that point their finger at everybody else instead of looking in the mirror when it comes to their issues. ??? Good luck to you!

4 hours ago, vikingbeast said:

Whether your body absorbs more Protein into the blood from GENEPRO2 or eggs or Beans or steak is not the point. Nutrition labels are required to state actual amounts, not imaginary "up to 30g" amounts with double asterisks and shady bro science after it. They can make claims on the rest of their label, but not in the supplement facts section.

If it's 58.7 cal and it's got 0.3 g fat (9 cal/g) and 0.6 g (4 cal/g) carbs, then it has 13.4 g (4 cal/g) Protein in it. Calorie counts are allowed a 20% leeway by law, so it could be as much as 70.44 cal in which case it's got 16.335 g protein in it. Or it could be as little as 46.96 cal in which case it would have 10.465 g protein in it.

Period.

Court ruled and they changed the label and UCLA medical center and LOTS of other Dr's recommend the GENEPRO protein above all others! Thats a fact! Label has been changed on GENEPRO 3 and old label states it is equivalent too what you would absorb out of 30 grams of protein via whey protein.

Protein is solid and labelling stunk so it was changed! LOL! 30 grams of whey protein will only net you approx 10 grams of protein as the absorption rate is horrible! 1 tablespoon nets you over 10 grams of protein that will actually be absorbed by your body vs ingesting 30 grams of whey that your body will expel over 60% of! WHY WOULD YOU PUT YOUR BODY THRU THAT? LOL!

4 hours ago, vikingbeast said:

4 minutes ago, getoverit said:

Court ruled and they changed the label and UCLA medical center and LOTS of other Dr's recommend the GENEPRO Protein above all others! Thats a fact! Label has been changed on GENEPRO 3 and old label states it is equivalent too what you would absorb out of 30 grams of protein via whey protein.

Protein is solid and labelling stunk so it was changed! LOL! 30 grams of whey protein will only net you approx 10 grams of protein as the absorption rate is horrible! 1 tablespoon nets you over 10 grams of protein that will actually be absorbed by your body vs ingesting 30 grams of whey that your body will expel over 60% of! WHY WOULD YOU PUT YOUR BODY THRU THAT? LOL!

Do you think you are cute or smart or slick with your tick tock posting? Thats a HUGE part of YOUR ISSUE...get off tick tock and go work out or at least go for a walk! You think anybody with half a brain hits play? Go for a walk and also open and free your mind! LOL!

GREEN TEALAEL..ATTEMPT TO BULLY ALL YOU LIKE...WE DONT CARE. GO FOR A WALK.

Edited by getoverit

1 minute ago, getoverit said:

Do you think you are cute or smart or slick with your tick tock posting? Thats a HUGE part of YOUR ISSUE...get off tick tock and go work out or at least go for a walk! You think anybody with half a brain hits play? Go for a walk and also open and free your mind! LOL!

You're so obviously a shill for this stuff. You come and you register an account just so you can post this. You contribute literally nothing else to the site. And for what it's worth, I started in the bariatric program at UCLA and have never heard anyone suggest GENEPRO.

Protein is protein. What your body doesn't need, it gets rid of by pooping it out. "WhY wOuLd YoU pUt YoUr BoDy ThRu ThAt" lol, literally everyone poops, there was a whole children's book about it.

AGAIN....GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GO FOR A WALK! LOL! You think because you have LIVED ON THIS SITE since 2019 that you are some guru or somone special? LOL! GET A REAL LIFE! Its obvious to all you are sour sour sour! LOL!

If you had time to wrack up those kind of posting numbers then you need to get your rear out of the chair and get your rear in gear! That would do wonders for you in a HUGE way! LOL! Both physically and mentally!

12,000+ posts? Now i know how you got into the trouble YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO! Get off the computer and go get physical...and i wont even put LOL behind it as im as serious as your heart attack is going to be! Put your false brovado and the mouse down and turn off the computer and go do something physical! Not joking at all! 12,000 post in less then 2 years! WAAAAYYYY TOO MUCH TIME ON THE COMPUTER WHICH MEANS ON YOUR REAR IN A CHAIR!!!

We don't need any personal attacks here, thank you not at all. Your post has been reported.

Edited by vikingbeast