Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2 New Flavors of BariatricPal Sugar-Free Calcium Citrate Soft Chews Just Dropped!

We would like to welcome 2 New Flavors of BariatricPal sugar-free calcium citrate Soft Chews with Probiotics! These new and delicious flavors were crowdsourced from BariatricPal.com and our Facebook groups.

Orange Creamsicle: Taking your Calcium and Probiotics can now be the favorite part of your day if you use BariatricPal Calcium Citrate Orange Creamsicle Chews with Probiotics. The same creamy orange treat that so many of us loved as children was the inspiration for this incredibly flavored calcium chew. With its' delightful orange sherbet flavor combined with the perfect amount of vanilla creaminess, not only is this chew delicious - it brings back all the memories. Can I please get some calcium with my nostalgia?

Chocolate Mint: Taking your calcium and probiotics can now be the favorite part of your day if you use BariatricPal Calcium Citrate chocolate Mint Chews with Probiotics. If you like Andes Chocolate mints, you'll love these! Perfect for an after-dinner treat, or anytime you need calcium, these chews deliver a smooth blend of chocolate and refreshing mint flavors.

Available now at https://store.bariatricpal.com/collections/calcium/brand_bariatricpal

Each calcium citrate soft chew has 15 calories and no sugar or fat. Each chew has 500 mg of calcium citrate, 800 IU of Vitamin D, and 250 million CFU of probiotics. Calcium citrate is essential for strong bones, and Vitamin D helps your body absorb calcium, but many people are deficient in both of these nutrients. Vitamin D is also necessary for a healthy immune system, and deficiency is linked to chronic disease risk. Probiotics are healthy bacteria that live in your gut and may aid in proper digestion and immune function.

• May support bone and immune health.
  • May support regular digestion.
  • May promote colon, breast, and prostate health.
  • May encourage the intestinal microflora balance.

With BariatricPal Calcium Citrate Chews with Probiotics, you can love your calcium supplements as much as your bones do! They come in bags of 90 chews.

BariatricPal Calcium Citrate Soft Chews with Probiotics Highlights:

• Great taste
  • 38% of the daily value for calcium per chew (500 mg)
  • 500mg Calcium as Citrate per chew
  • 100% of the daily value for vitamin D (800 IU)
  • 250 million CFU Probiotics
  • Sugar-free and no artificial sweeteners
  • Suitable for Solid Foods, Maintenance, and Back-on-Track diets
  • Suitable for Gastric Band, Gastric Sleeve, and Gastric Bypass patients
  • Enjoy three (3) delicious 500 mg calcium citrate chews per day!
  • 90 chews per bag. Each bag is a month supply for Gastric Bypass and Sleeve patients.
  • Manufactured in an FDA inspected facility
  • Kosher (OU-D)