Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm home after surgery and running a slight fever. The doc said to call him if I get to 100.3. I'm now at 99.7.

Also, crushing pills and mixing them with yogurt really ruins the yogurt.

I'm so freaking excited for all of us!!!! Made it halfway through my 2 week liquid diet. Days 3/4 were brutal but its getting easier!

Today's the day. 6 hours to go.

I didn't find the month long preop Optifast diet to bad except for the headaches on day 4 but after that I didn't feel hungry at all. I have really gotten into walking whilst on the diet and have lost nearly 15kg (33lbs).

I have had a few people say to me why bother having the op now that I have lost the weight and just continue on the diet. It did make me question my decision for a while but I new I wouldn't keep the weight off.

I'm now hoping for a smooth op with No complications.

Good Luck to all you other guys with ops this month.

I began my journey in August and I finally have a surgery date for June 17. I am excited and start my 2 week pre-op diet tomorrow.

Finally got the call today with my admission time (7.30am isn't too bad!) and got the go-ahead for the finance, transferring the deposit made me feel sick. It's real. It's happening.

Come on June 12th..

4 hours ago, Shrink&Grow said:

Finally got the call today with my admission time (7.30am isn't too bad!) and got the go-ahead for the finance, transferring the deposit made me feel sick. It's real. It's happening.

Come on June 12th..

So exciting! I should be getting a call tomorrow to confirm admission time. Did my surgery payment with the pre-op appointment. Surgery is less than a week away. It hasn't set in yet for me though. Like, I'm aware surgery is coming up, but it hasn't actually "clicked". I have a feeling I'm gonna be one of the ones that has a good cry on the way to surgery the day of.

Edited by SunnyinSC

Two weeks away for me. Started the LSD today. I have my pre-op appointment with the surgeon next Thursday and I do believe just like you I will be tearing up like you from many emotions. Can't wait.

I’m going to surgery onJune 7th. Excited and full of nervous

*energy. Sorry for split post. My dog jumped on me.

So excited for you. Please post how everything went when you have time of course.

Good Luck.

1 hour ago, isagarza22 said:

*energy. Sorry for split post. My dog jumped on me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• AmberFL

2 of the Biggest NSV thus far in my life; 1) my 6yr old daughter can wrap her arms around me for the first time ever! 2) My 12yr old son is having a basketball game for the parents vs. their players and I am playing with him! Its been awhile since I played basketball so I have been practicing lol but I would never had even volunteered to do this 70lbs ago! 
      This surgery has changed my life for the better!
      · 1 reply
      1. NickelChip

That's fantastic!

• Newtransformation79

It has hit me today, as I sit in my chair at work that I don't have my belly sticking out to where it would hit the desk. Oh and I can cross my legs more comfortably. It amazes me just how much I have loss in inches vs actual pounds, I have lost 24 lbs all together. But I believe in inches all over about 3 inches. I am noticing more energy and have pep to my step. My skin is a lot clearer. My watch band is shorter by 3 notches. the little things are what I am noticing. When I bend over I don't feel out of breath or I am going to fall over ( weeble wobble). 
      I am having a hard time with my sweet tooth, it is very hard to not want to get some ice cream or chocolate. Candy I can do without. I have no craving really for that, just chocolate and ice cream. I have gone as far as taking Popsicle and putting them in my mixer with almond milk and making like ice cream with that/ sometimes I have added un-flavored protein powder. 
      I feel better everyday. The energy is great to have with having younger kids and being able to have the energy to keep up. 😃
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Manisha Sharma

Buy Dohar Set Online: Top Picks for Cozy Comfort & Style 
      Check out our top selections for cozy bedding, perfect for adding a touch of style to your bedroom while ensuring warmth and comfort. Find the best Dohar sets online for ultimate comfort and style.

Visit - https://amoliconcepts.com/product-category/throws-quilts-dohars/
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

If anyone has any advice on how to make your stomach feel better after you eat something you shouldn't have or at too fast, I would GREATLY appreciate it!! It's painful on both sides of my abdomen (like to the point I'm doubled over and using a hot water bottle in addition to medicine) and I'm really nauseous (the thought or smell of food is 🤢).
      · 0 replies
    • Mandirigma

Just wondering if any of the Type 2 Diabetics also have there blood glucose go high when having only a Premier Protein drink for breakfast?  How does Premier Protein compare to BOOST Glucose Control in your experience?
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches