Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weirdest None-Scale-Victory - I'll go first

A lot more space between my tummy and the steering wheel, much roomier chairs.

Being able to help my husband build our new fence. I wouldn’t have been able to help much a year ago. Not sure if this is really a good thing 🙄😂

I also love being able to fold into smaller spaces.

28 minutes ago, WishMeSmaller said:

Being able to help my husband build our new fence. I wouldn’t have been able to help much a year ago. Not sure if this is really a good thing 🙄😂

I also love being able to fold into smaller spaces.

I’ve noticed that I have already been able to handle the heat a little better in south Florida after 30 pounds. Granted it’s not summer weather yet and I won’t lose it fast enough to be able to handle it this year but next year I should. You reminded me of that because my husband lives outside and in the summer I rarely see him cause it’s just too hot for me.

4 hours ago, ShoppGirl said:

Idk about weird but it was surprising when the towel fit around me again without a gap.

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Here are just a couple of the silly things that have made me smile the last couple weeks:

1. I can buy cute underwear that are not made out of white flour sack material.

2. I can put on my socks in the morning with out making strange sounds and grunting.

3. When getting dressed to go somewhere the first thing out of my mouth is NOT "does this make me look fat!"

@Betty1971 and being able to tie my shoes without having to hold my breath!

I no longer have to wear wide shoes or plus size clothes.

Having the doctor say "You're overweight" out of habit and being able to say "No I'm not." 😂