Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Recommended Posts

So the time is nearly here, as of 07:30 Monday 22nd I will be staying my new journey l. So many mixed emotions today,I’ve tried to keep my head busy with reading a book.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well congrats on tomorrow. It is worth it. Just keep thinking positive. You'll be fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember the day before surgery. It's such a combination of excitement, nervousness, and stress as you work out the last of the logistics. It's funny, the actual day of surgery was much less emotional for me - by then I was on autopilot and just doing what I needed to do. Congratulations on your surgery, I hope it's an easy and uncomplicated procedure with a quick recovery. Hugs. 🤗

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rachie said:

So the time is nearly here, as of 07:30 Monday 22nd I will be staying my new journey l. So many mixed emotions today,I’ve tried to keep my head busy with reading a book.

Mine is Tuesday so we are going to have a similar path. I look forward to hearing from you across the Pond and wish you all the best! You will be fine, these doctors have got this and you do too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Tim, thanks for your kinds words. Today has been such a bizarre day with emotions.
Yes of course I’ll in touch.
All the best for Tuesday x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, HealthyLifeStyle said:

Well congrats on tomorrow. It is worth it. Just keep thinking positive. You'll be fine.

Thank you 😊 my thoughts have been all over the place today x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jaelzion said:

I remember the day before surgery. It's such a combination of excitement, nervousness, and stress as you work out the last of the logistics. It's funny, the actual day of surgery was much less emotional for me - by then I was on autopilot and just doing what I needed to do. Congratulations on your surgery, I hope it's an easy and uncomplicated procedure with a quick recovery. Hugs. 🤗

Thank you 😊 I just want Monday morning to come as yes I’m sure once at the hospital I’ll be feeling a lot less giddy than I am now x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Rachie said:

Hi Tim, thanks for your kinds words. Today has been such a bizarre day with emotions.
Yes of course I’ll in touch.
All the best for Tuesday x

2 hours ago, Rachie said:

Hi Tim, thanks for your kinds words. Today has been such a bizarre day with emotions.
Yes of course I’ll in touch.
All the best for Tuesday x

Rachie , I will be thinking of you on Monday and we will talk again in the near future. All the best to you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recent Topics

  • Most popular:

  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs
    ×