Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone for Jan/ Feb 2021

I'm nervous. Can anyone help me? Need suggestions....

Me, I decided a month ago. My insurance gv me 3 mnths b4 my sx. Uuugh!

I hv changed my eating habits for the better. I just can't seem to get my cravings to stop in the middle of the night. What I hv done, is drink a 8oz smoothie to soothe my hunger pains.... Is that good?

I can't seem to eat 6 small meal in 1 day. Forget the Snacks. I can only stomach 2, maybe 3 meals & 2 small smoothies (ingredients I got from another app "LOSE IT") which includes cottage 2Tblsps cottage cheese, vanilla whey Protein Powder & 1/2 banana. That seems to b my go to snack. Most my meals r on a child's plate. meat, Beans & brown rice... If not that, just a bowl of Soup. I do get almost of my H2O in my system. But I'm still hungry by 230a! Even if I finish my dinner by 8pm.

I'm not an early riser (about 930) so I try to do by my meals btwn 10a & 8pm. Water is the last I do b4 bed @10pm

HELP!

I REALLY NEED HELP!

Sent from my VS501 using BariatricPal mobile app

Hello

I have been confirmed for 4th January and I am also nervous. I met a lady last night at my husbands work party and she had it done in May this year. I am feeling so much better about it all now!

I've just joined up to this group to look at questions and answers online. :-)

J

Hello
I have been confirmed for 4th January and I am also nervous. I met a lady last night at my husbands work party and she had it done in May this year. I am feeling so much better about it all now!
I've just joined up to this group to look at questions and answers online. :-)

J

Thank you for replying

18 hours ago, Neensyb said:

Hello

I've just joined up to this group to look at questions and answers online. 🙂

J

I'm having surgery on 5th January so we are very close! :)

I have no suggestions on beating cravings unfortunately, something I struggle with myself. Very hard to overcome.

So ur husbandsco worker had Good results? Good to hear. I'm tryna drink some Water in themiddle of the night, not helping, But in hopeful lol. It's still early. Just went shopping & ONG! The prices for low sodium, fat & sugar free are so expensive. I bought a few things to c if I like'em. Hv u tried those But Patches They'er advertising? Wondering if they work. Honda tryn coconut rice tonight w some salmon & a Protein Soup as a snack along w 3 pieces of cheese & 16 pcs of wheat thins. Gotta get this protien thing under wraps...it sucks :(

1 hour ago, honeyjasmine said:

I'm having surgery on 5th January so we are very close! :)

Same day as me! We should connect and exchange encouragement. :)

6 hours ago, Conteuse said:

Same day as me! We should connect and exchange encouragement. :)

Oh that's great to hear, we should definitely do that 😀

My surgeon is aiming for February surgery. Have not gotten exact date yet. Still adjusting to eating only 3 meals a day and trying to drink 64 oz water/crystal light etc daily. I am having easier time with the food than the Water. Looking around these forums for recipes/advice/confidence in this decision. Have to do 3 months prior to qualifying for surgery.

I'm guessing that's my deal. 3 months prior to Sx. They just say ur ins have you 3months. I'm hvn more trouble w the eating than the Water. Uuugh.I'm lit you. Tryna get recipes/protein & more Protein & less carbs

Thanks Jaye W

20 hours ago, Jaye W said:

My surgeon is aiming for February surgery. Have not gotten exact date yet. Still adjusting to eating only 3 meals a day and trying to drink 64 oz water/crystal light etc daily. I am having easier time with the food than the Water. Looking around these forums for recipes/advice/confidence in this decision. Have to do 3 months prior to qualifying for surgery.

I understand you there but I convinced myself that if i start now before the actual date it wont be such a shock to my system later😳😁

On 11/29/2020 at 2:54 PM, ChiNaDoll2285 said:

I'm nervous. Can anyone help me? Need suggestions....

I hv changed my eating habits for the better. I just can't seem to get my cravings to stop in the middle of the night. What I hv done, is drink a 8oz smoothie to soothe my hunger pains.... Is that good?

I can't seem to eat 6 small meal in 1 day. Forget the Snacks. I can only stomach 2, maybe 3 meals & 2 small smoothies (ingredients I got from another app "LOSE IT") which includes cottage 2Tblsps cottage cheese, vanilla whey Protein Powder & 1/2 banana. That seems to b my go to snack. Most my meals r on a child's plate. meat, Beans & brown rice... If not that, just a bowl of Soup. I do get almost of my H2O in my system. But I'm still hungry by 230a! Even if I finish my dinner by 8pm.

I'm not an early riser (about 930) so I try to do by my meals btwn 10a & 8pm. Water is the last I do b4 bed @10pm

HELP!

I REALLY NEED HELP!

Are you a diabetic on insulin?

I'm nervous. Can anyone help me? Need suggestions.... [emoji22]
I can't seem to eat 6 small meal in 1 day. Forget the Snacks. I can only stomach 2, maybe 3 meals & 2 small smoothies (ingredients I got from another app "LOSE IT") which includes cottage 2Tblsps cottage cheese, vanilla whey Protein Powder & 1/2 banana. That seems to b my go to snack. Most my meals r on a child's plate. meat, Beans & brown rice... If not that, just a bowl of Soup. I do get almost of my H2O in my system. But I'm still hungry by 230a! Even if I finish my dinner by 8pm. [emoji22]
HELP!
I REALLY NEED HELP!

I would make suggest not drinking the smoothie before bed. I know for me when I get anything with sugar in it or any fruits higher in sugar I tend to get hungrier faster. U should try eating some nuts or many something like tuna before bed and follow it up with Water. I tend to sleep through the night without being hungry. Good luck!!

Sent from my SM-G781U using BariatricPal mobile app

Thanks Big J. I've bn trying everything. I did stop the smoothies & resorted to H2O.... But I still get up during the night, sleeping pills & all. I hv a hard time sleeping. I also hv a hard time w Protien. I hv more CARBS than anything. I'm cutting back on alot but everything, & I mean EVERYTHING seems to hv carbs in it. I started eating veggies ( raw slice cucumbers, squash, celery)as Snacks freaking tuna, turkey meats chewing more ( I hv lost 3lbs in 1wk) but those DAMN CARBS r everywhere 😭 not to mention the calories. I'm tryna stay under 1200 calories a day.

HOW CAN I REDUCE THE CARBS?! 😭😭

Carbs are hard. I have no solution for you there but good job on losing that 3 pounds. Keep it up!!

Sent from my SM-G781U using BariatricPal mobile app

Hi everyone, my surgery date is 2nd January.

It sounds like you're doing a good job with your eating ChiNaDoll! Just keep up what you're doing and I'm sure you will be fine.