Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November 2020 sleevers

3 hours ago, Cherie04 said:

And now I wait!!! Finished up everything and my doctor has submitted to insurance. Now just waiting to hear back from them.

Yay! How exciting!

My insurance responded in a little over a week, so hopefully you'll hear back soon. Some states give insurance companies up to 14 days to respond.

45 minutes ago, tropico78 said:

Yay! Got my surgery date today!

Going in November 2th! Super excited and nervous! Will only be 11 days on preop diet (1000 kcal)

Wow! Congratulations! That's around the corner. I'm excited for you. I start my preop tomorrow. How fun! 😉

26 minutes ago, kalí̱ ygeía said:

Wow! Congratulations! That's around the corner. I'm excited for you. I start my preop tomorrow. How fun! 😉

I know! I called the hospital, and they said: " We have an availible spot in week 45, would you up for surgery that soon".
I was like "YES!" (But my inside was screaming, waaaaait are you sure it is not too soon)

1 hour ago, tropico78 said:

Yay! Got my surgery date today!

Going in November 2th! Super excited and nervous! Will only be 11 days on preop diet (1000 kcal)

Yay! I believe there are 4 of us going on the 2nd :) quads

November 10 here!! Just got my date today! Torn between excitement and nervousness

7 hours ago, Cherie04 said:

And now I wait!!! Finished up everything and my doctor has submitted to insurance. Now just waiting to hear back from them.

7 hours ago, Cherie04 said:

Yes finally my all paper has been submitted to Ins too!!!!!

Please respond to this post by copying and pasting on to post. Then, enter your surgery date as the first one on top. Look for the last person (the first name on the list) who responds as to minimize errors and not leave anyone out.

Let's see if we can keep track of all the November sleevers in one post. Thoughts on how to make this list better are always welcome.

Surgery date: Monday 11/2 (Tropico78)

Surgery date: Friday, 11/6 (Kali ygeia)

Surgery date: Friday, 11/13 (Goulagal)

Surgery date: Monday, 11/2 (VickieRenee)

Surgery date: Friday, 11/6 (BoyMama)

Surgery date: Wednesday, 11/11 (Klmcin2020)

Surgery dare: Monday, 11/2 (Neller)

Surgery date: Monday. 11/2/2020 (caitmarie)

Surgery date: Wednesday 11/18/2020 (Smitty74)

Surgery date: Monday, 11/9 (Shawnt)

Surgery date: Monday, 11/2 (Giveitmyall)

Surgery date: Monday, 11/9 (Orid)

Surgery date: Monday, 11/30 (Hellie1028)

Surgery date: Tuesday, 11/3 (Meredith25)

Surgery date: Monday, 11/2 (2xacharm)

Surgery date: Monday, 11/9 (karimi102)

Surgery date: Thursday, 11/5 (Love_thatgirl)

Surgery date: Tuesday, 11/10 (Why Me)

Surgery date: Wednesday, 11/25 (Motivated Monday)

Surgery date: Tuesday, 11/10 (Kadi)

Surgery date: Thursday 11/12 (Mgilbert)

Surgery date: Wednesday 11/18 (lynnh)

Surgery date: Saturday 11/14 (RG9)

Surgery date: Tuesday, 11/10 (Normandagle)

Surgery date: Wednesday, 11/11 (Aestes)

Surgery date: Thursday, 11/5 (drake)

Surgery date: Monday, 11/23 (SpookySweetpea)

Surgery date: Wednesday, 11/11 (NikkiRose17)

Surgery date: Tuesday, 11/3 (Chelsealauren09)

2 hours ago, Aroddy said:

November 10 here!! Just got my date today! Torn between excitement and nervousness

Congratulations! You must be over the moon.

I remember how excited I was when I got my date and, like you, I was also nervous. I shook off those nervous by coming to the forums and reading posts from veterans sleevers about their success. It gave me hope of great health and reminded me why I'm doing it.

I'm a few days before you and start my preop diet tomorrow! I've been having food funerals, so I'm so ready to start! I'll let you know in a few days if I was REALLY ready to start. 😉

On 10/22/2020 at 14:46, kalí̱ ygeía said:

Please respond to this post by copying and pasting on to post. Then, enter your surgery date as the first one on top. Look for the last person (the first name on the list) who responds as to minimize errors and not leave anyone out.

Let's see if we can keep track of all the November sleevers in one post. Thoughts on how to make this list better are always welcome.

Surgery date: Monday 11/2 (Tropico78)

Surgery date: Friday, 11/6 (Kali ygeia)

Surgery date: Friday, 11/13 (Goulagal)

Surgery date: Monday, 11/2 (VickieRenee)

Surgery date: Friday, 11/6 (BoyMama)

Surgery date: Wednesday, 11/11 (Klmcin2020)

Surgery dare: Monday, 11/2 (Neller)

Surgery date: Monday. 11/2/2020 (caitmarie)

Surgery date: Wednesday 11/18/2020 (Smitty74)

Surgery date: Monday, 11/9 (Shawnt)

Surgery date: Monday, 11/2 (Giveitmyall)

Surgery date: Monday, 11/9 (Orid)

Surgery date: Monday, 11/30 (Hellie1028)

Surgery date: Tuesday, 11/3 (Meredith25)

Surgery date: Monday, 11/2 (2xacharm)

Surgery date: Monday, 11/9 (karimi102)

Surgery date: Thursday, 11/5 (Love_thatgirl)

Surgery date: Tuesday, 11/10 (Why Me)

Surgery date: Wednesday, 11/25 (Motivated Monday)

Surgery date: Tuesday, 11/10 (Kadi)

Surgery date: Thursday 11/12 (Mgilbert)

Surgery date: Wednesday 11/18 (lynnh)

Surgery date: Saturday 11/14 (RG9)

Surgery date: Tuesday, 11/10 (Normandagle)

Surgery date: Wednesday, 11/11 (Aestes)

Surgery date: Thursday, 11/5 (drake)

Surgery date: Monday, 11/23 (SpookySweetpea)

Surgery date: Wednesday, 11/11 (NikkiRose17)

Surgery date: Tuesday, 11/3 (Chelsealauren09)

My surgery date: Tuesday November 10

2 hours ago, Michele65 said:

Wasnt given a 2 wk liquid diet. Sched 11/2. Not sure why. Anyone else didn't get that

I just have to stay on a 1000 kcal diet. Do not have to do liquid. :)

Told my job today I will have a surgery and that I will be gone 4 weeks.

Told my kids yesterday. They got a little worried. And I of course got emotional. Because I have to admin I am excited but also scared.

Now I just have to tell my dad. I want my close family to know. (My sister, mum and dad. And my kids and husband, and a few close friends)
My dad has always been in good shape, he love walking in the mountains, he is eating healthy. I always felt he has been a little disapointed in my weight. But I am not sure he will support my decision to have a surgery.
But since my mum know and my sister, I feel it would not be fair to not tell him.

Are you sharing with everyone around you that you are having a surgery? Or are you keeping it a little private like me?

2 hours ago, tropico78 said:

Are you sharing with everyone around you that you are having a surgery? Or are you keeping it a little private like me?

I told my wife and kids and one friend. I also told my two brothers and mom and dad. And I asked them all to not tell others until I decide I want that information out there. That's all. I didn't feel the need to hide it but also don't feel the need to broadcast what I'm doing to others. The good thing about the lockdown we are in is that I don't have to see people on a regular basis, so nobody is asking. I may choose to tell people later on, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Edited by billho

Looks like a lot of us are on November 2! Awesome. I started my 10-day pre-op diet today. Mine allows some (not enough!) food, thankfully, but I'm going to have a hard time making dinner for my family LOL... It's normally my son's turn to cook tonight, but he isn't feeling great today so it's on me. I'm making them something I don't like, so it won't be as tempting. So far, it's not that horrible, but it's only 10a [emoji1787]

Thanks for compiling the list of surgery dates! The only thing I can think to make it better would be maybe putting them in date order.

Have a fantastic day, everyone!