Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Trace Curry- Cincinnati Ohio

He's my doc and he's fabulous. You have the best in the U.S.

He's the only one in Ohio that's even used the new band. He has done more surgeries than anyone in Ohio. He is training surgeons to do the lapband.

He is the kindest, sweetest, most caring, and did I say cute, surgeon I've ever met. He really does know his stuff. He can do my fills and hits it first time every time and mine is the lowprofile miniport and isn't that easy to hit.

Tell him Sherri from Kentucky said hello.

I drive 12 hours round trip to see him by choice. There are surgeons him in Paducah not they can't compete with him.

You'll do great with him.

Hello, I am very seriously considering the lap band. I have been to multiple seminars for different places but never actually get to talk to a doctor. Just nurses and things. How can I get in touch with Dr Curry's office and can you give me some information on the process. Once I make the appointment do I go through all the seminars and things again and how long does it take from that point to see the doctor and to actually have the surgery?:help: If you'd like you can email me at justjuls68@yahoo.com. I am located about 45 mins NE of Cincinnati.

i was not banded with Dr. Curry, but he has been my follow up surgeon since November of this year. his staff has been terrific, erin was awesome helping me make food choices (i am a vegetarian--so it can get rough). i can not say enough nice things about his professionalism and the friendly staff at the front. i am looking forward to seeing them again when i need them!

I have Dr. C and have had a wonderful band experience. I love that he will answer your emails personally if you are his patient. He even helps people who are not his patients by volunteering his time on message boards for lapband surgery. You chose a great doc.

After extensive research, I too have chosen Dr. Curry for my lap band surgery Jan. 21st. It means an 8 hour round trip for me for each visit but I'm confident the extra effort is worth it.

I am going to meet Dr. Curry Saturday morning for the seminar and was just wondering what to expect and what happens next after the seminar?

I had surgery with Dr. Curry on Feb 8th and he was awesome! Very professional and confident and he has an amazing staff!

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Curry, his staff and Journeylite!