Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Depressed breasts

Ok, so I'm on the pre-op diet, and doing great. I lost 11 lbs in the first week. I am noticing however that my body shape is changing. I'm very sad that my breasts look so depressed. All they do now is just stare at the floor, their heads are hung low, and I imagine that the more weight I lose the more depressed my breasts will get. Any ideas for cheering up my breasts? They don't want to have to have a "medical intervention" and previously when I lost weight, the poor things aged about 20 years. Do pushup bras cheer up depressed breasts? I've never tried one before because the girls are a 40 DD, and have been a DD for as long as I can remember. The band size has changed as my weight has, but the girls just used to stay the same. Anyone else's breasts getting depressed?

OMG!!!LOL!!! My girls are depressed too!!! LOL! They are beginning to look completely different. I went and bought a more "sturdy" bra but now they seem to look like aircraft!!! I'm thinking that I may need to do more chest exercises to enhance them. Before its all over, I'm scared that I will end up sitting on them! LOL!!!

depressed..heck mine are sucicidal!all they do is look over the edge..:cry

I am with you.. I used to have 44DDD in Feb when I got banded now Im a 34C!! I was complaining to a friend how small they were..she said they werent small..just normal..they are freakin tiny to me...

Pushup bras help them look better, but sometimes they are cut too short and the girls try to come out for a visit..so when you are trying them on, bend over while wearing the bra...

I am also going to try to do so chest exercise..I never thought Id have to do something to make my boobs look better.. I mean at a DDD, guys dont care which way they are looking!!!

O the plus side to have suicidal boobs- I went out the other night with friends..was talking to this guy and we kept eye contact...he didnt ask my bbobs what I was majoring in or if they wanted another drink..it was weird, bc Ive had boobs since 5th grade..and theyve always been talked to when I meet new guys...odd

Girls, girls, girls! You are so CRAZY! :bounce:

I definitely don't have depressed breasts... I have magic breasts, they're disappearing! I started as a 42C ... I won't have anything left but nipples in the end. Haa! (no, really!)

lol!! mine have not changed yet, but i thought it was sooooo funny that you said depressed. i nursed my son until he was 2 years old, and I was a DD (but i was skinny then). then after i stopped nursing, i went to a sad C. i kept telling all of my friends that my girls were sad they just didn't feel like perking up anymore.

haha...i haven't ever heard anyone else describe it like that. people used to think i was nuts. i keep telling dh that they are going to get sad again, so he'd better enjoy them (i'm a dd again, but now i got the gut to go with it).

Yeah, mine are miserable. Breast lift in my near future. They're still an OK size - a D cup at goal and will probably become slightly smaller with a lift, which is fine by me.

Have you found this elusive bra?

Shall I tell you of my life-long search for the Medusa bra, that can turn my ta-tas into (perky) stone? :girl_hug::cool:

NO!!! But the search goes on....

I'm a 36DD, and I ride horses. The wrong bra, and I could knock myself silly.

I've never understood the bra-as-lingerie myth. Support--real support--ain't pretty...

I buy my bras at Champion Sports Apparel. Official Shopping Web Site ! or Title Nine - Women's athletic apparel, sports bras, shoes and accessories. Their "frog" bra (for hopping boobies??!??) is the closest thing to true immobility.

Mine are happier!

How funny! My girls are actually happier since I got rid of all of that midrif bulge that was just below them. My girls have always been small and now they have more definition because of all of the fat that I've lost below them. I was so happy to go and buy 38B bras in a regular store because I used to have to get 42B's and they can only be bought at the plus size shops. However, I'm still jealous of anyone who has a letter higher than a B with their bra size.

Keep losing and let's see how/where our girls end up!

Take care and thanks for the laugh.

Sue

NO!!! But the search goes on....

I'm a 36DD, and I ride horses. The wrong bra, and I could knock myself silly.

I've never understood the bra-as-lingerie myth. Support--real support--ain't pretty...

I buy my bras at Champion Sports Apparel. Official Shopping Web Site ! or Title Nine - Women's athletic apparel, sports bras, shoes and accessories. Their "frog" bra (for hopping boobies??!??) is the closest thing to true immobility.

I use to ride horses, and I bought the best sports bra ever. It was by Berlei. I think you can only get them in Australia, but well worth the shipping costs. I bought mine while I was in Australia, and it was the best purchase I ever made. Not great for everyday use, but the girls didn't move while exercising.

When I was pregnant with my last my ladies decided to have a bit of an obese problem of their own. Somehow they were just as sore as my ankles and knees now are.

Anyways....someone mentioned the sports bra that Oprah thought was so great. The brand is Enell. Ordered one and loved it. It is very confining and took some getting used to but there was definitely no bouncing. I remember thinking, "Wow, I could probably even run in this thing." If I ran that is. They are pricey (and sizing is a little tricky) but I'm thinking of buying a new one in a smaller size so I can exercise in it during this transition. I would imagine they would be great for horse back.

Twi

Berlei sports bras rock dont they? Its all I'll wear to run in. Luckily I can just whip down to the store and buy a new one when I need to.

Bras are serious support for me too. The right bra and my boobs look VERY impressive. Being a D to DD they're off a good size, particularly since I'm thin now. I like a good supportive Tshirt bra with foam lining, it gives a really nice rounded shape. You can save your lacy bits of nothing for hiding the fact that you've got no tits, lol. The Fayreform bras are all simply fabulous their Tshirt bra is still pretty, but it just gives the best support, I buy them 4 at a time and I dont even try anything else on.

Fayreform Profile Perfect Contour Bra at Zodee. Buy Lingerie, Bras, Swimwear, Underwear and Hosiery Online

They give you GREAT bewbies. But yeah, when I let them loose, look out below!

Jachut, do you know what size the Berlei sports bras go up to? I've never been able to find a sports bra that will fit my girls :P I'm currently a 22F/G, although hopefully that will drop soon! Mind you, once I lose the belly holding them up at the moment, they'll probably head even further south! [eek]