Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Recommended Posts

Yes it does!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Brekatelyn said:

Just got scheduled August 24th 2020!!!!

That's great! Best of luck. I'm sure you will be glad you took this step.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The end of August will be here before you know it. Best of luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was finally scheduled on August 13th. (Was originally may 21st so I’ve been anxiously waiting for a long time). I’ve had so much time I’m not even nervous anymore. I’m as mentally prepared as I think I can be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Killvia_plath said:

Was finally scheduled on August 13th. (Was originally may 21st so I’ve been anxiously waiting for a long time). I’ve had so much time I’m not even nervous anymore. I’m as mentally prepared as I think I can be.

Congrats on finally having a date. My date is pushed back 3 mos, but I'll survive the wait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finally got my new date. August 3rd. I was originally suppose to have RNY on March 30th but COVID delayed me. I am so ready to do this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats on finally getting your date. I totally understand you being ready. Best of luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, JessicaMNCat said:

I finally got my new date. August 3rd. I was originally suppose to have RNY on March 30th but COVID delayed me. I am so ready to do this!

We are surgery twins! Good luck! Are you currently on the Pre-OP diet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Ms.Carie26 said:

We are surgery twins! Good luck! Are you currently on the Pre-OP diet?

That’s great good luck to you too! I am on the pre-op diet. I have two Protein Shakes and one lean cuisine under 300 calories everyday. How is your pre-op diet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, JessicaMNCat said:

That’s great good luck to you too! I am on the pre-op diet. I have two Protein Shakes and one lean cuisine under 300 calories everyday. How is your pre-op diet?

So far it hasn't been to bad. I also drink Protein Shakes twice a day. sugar free ice pops when I have a sweet tooth. I have been eating grilled chicken for dinner. What kind of lean cuisine have you been eating? I'm thinking of trying those as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Ms.Carie26 said:

So far it hasn't been to bad. I also drink Protein Shakes twice a day. sugar free ice pops when I have a sweet tooth. I have been eating grilled chicken for dinner. What kind of lean cuisine have you been eating? I'm thinking of trying those as well.

I forgot to mention I can have two 100 calorie Snacks between meals as well. I find myself gulping the Protein Drinks just to get them down because I have yet to find one I like. As far as the Lean Cuisine go I like roasted chicken and vegetables so I have eaten that the last two days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, JessicaMNCat said:

I forgot to mention I can have two 100 calorie Snacks between meals as well. I find myself gulping the Protein Drinks just to get them down because I have yet to find one I like. As far as the Lean Cuisine go I like roasted chicken and vegetables so I have eaten that the last two days.

Ok sounds yummy! I can have 1 fresh fruit as a snack. What Protein Drinks have you tried so far?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m getting sleeves end of August. Still pending actual date but everything is on track. I can’t wait!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recent Topics

  • Most popular:

  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs
    ×