Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone been scheduled for August? Some of my appointments were Telemed, during the Covid-19 shut down, so I was starting to doubt that my surgery was going to happen. Things are moving forward. I have not gotten an official date, but last week had a sleep Apea test. The August surgery was noted in my referral, and since then in another appointment. It seems like a long way off, but time has a way of going quickly, especially when you have things to do.

I'm scheduled for a sleeve on August 17th...no insurance, so this is all happening very quickly!!

That is exciting, no having to jump through the insurance company hoops. Some make you wait a year. Best of luck.

I have an appointment next Friday for blood work, nutritionist, scan for kidney stones, the works. I have wondered when I'll meet the doctor. Time is starting to get tight. I just found out that I have to have a hysterectomy before the Bariatric surgery. I'm trying not to worry. 🙄

Good luck on Monday.

1 hour ago, Bjc1227 said:

I have an appointment next Friday for blood work, nutritionist, scan for kidney stones, the works. I have wondered when I'll meet the doctor. Time is starting to get tight. I just found out that I have to have a hysterectomy before the Bariatric surgery. I'm trying not to worry. 🙄

Good luck on Monday.

I have my first appointment with the doctor on Monday I have already had my life after Bariatric class online. I am hoping that she sets my date Monday

Yes. My OB/GYN said to take care of the hysterectomy 1st. Right now, July is wide open, so it should give me time to get it done and recover.

Yes, I got my surgery date for RNY August 20th!

Fantastic!

On 6/20/2020 at 11:22 PM, Bjc1227 said:

Yes. My OB/GYN said to take care of the hysterectomy 1st. Right now, July is wide open, so it should give me time to get it done and recover.

I’m both excited and scared my surgery appointment is set for July 28

On 6/20/2020 at 11:22 PM, Bjc1227 said:

Do you have a date set for your hysterectomy?

Booked for bypass on August 10. Much sooner than I thought. I only really started seriously considering surgery two months ago. 😮

11 hours ago, MoominMan said:

Booked for bypass on August 10. Much sooner than I thought. I only really started seriously considering surgery two months ago. 😮

Congrats! August will be here before you know it. Learn all you can for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

This coming Monday, I'll get the date of my hysterectomy. I found out I'll have wait 3 months before having my sleeve surgery, after that. Right now it seems like a long time to wait, since I'm so close.

21 hours ago, Thicc chick 504 said:

I’m both excited and scared my surgery appointment is set for July 28

Try not to be scared. If you like your surgeon, and he has experience and a good reputation, you will be in good hands. Deep breaths.