Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am going to have to try upping my Water. Getting enough water has been my biggest challenge. I just don’t want it for some reason. I was 270 pre surgery 260 day of surgery (feb 26) and now I am 232lbs. I think I’m pretty close to where everyone else is at this point. I did think it would be faster though. 😐 Oh well starting to fit into some stuff that I haven’t worn in a while.

19 minutes ago, Shanto said:

I am going to have to try upping my Water. Getting enough Water has been my biggest challenge. I just don’t want it for some reason. I was 270 pre surgery 260 day of surgery (feb 26) and now I am 232lbs. I think I’m pretty close to where everyone else is at this point. I did think it would be faster though. 😐 Oh well starting to fit into some stuff that I haven’t worn in a while.

Hey Shanto :)

I struggle so much with water too. Weird that diluted juice or diet cordial seems to go down easier......I have only been managing 150 - 250 cals a day so dietitian is fine with it just for the calories. I wonder if less water slows weight loss? I am officially 12 weeks today and am down 71 pounds. I have had a bit of a rough run since surgery, but really feel like I am turning a corner.

I am thinking I will need to start looking at calories and macros soon when I start to be able to eat more. I am lucky to get any Protein in a day, but really it is only early days and if my body has gotten through the last 12 weeks ok, then I'm sure I will get there in the end! Has anyone else started looking into this kind of thing yet or still in the healing phase?

All the best February Guys and Gals :)

Loz x

Between the presurgical loss, and what I’ve eked out about 34 pounds. I am disappointed, but at least I no longer binge and have stupid cravings. I have such a long way to go, I’m fighting the blues, all the time. I’ve developed some heart beat issues since the surgery. The surgeon is not good about questions, so I’m seeing a cardiologist. I’m not moving much, because the meds are still not kicking in.

Had gastric sleeve surgery 2/17/20. I’m down 33 lbs since surgery, lost 20 lbs before surgery so I’m pretty happy. I’ve been working from home since mid March and am finding that walking twice a day has been really good for my weight loss and mental health. I just found this forum and am finding a lot of good information and encouragement here.