Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Recommended Posts

On 4/4/2020 at 6:30 PM, Sabs211 said:

I'm 3wks out of a mini bypass on Monday and have only lost 14lbs. It's going a lot slower than I thought it would 😣

I just completed my third week after RNY and I lost 13 lbs. I have not lost at all my third week, I actually gained a pound. The weight will come off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, medicpup2 said:

I just completed my third week after RNY and I lost 13 lbs. I have not lost at all my third week, I actually gained a pound. The weight will come off.

Feel like I'm going through the week 3 stall this week. Gained a pound since Monday, so frustrating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am so thankful to have found this app! I am also at the 3 week stall & was getting so frustrated! I mean, to see the scale actually go up a few pounds rather than down was pretty discouraging .. glad to know that this is normal. I am also noticing that my body is changing even if the scale isn’t. 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Annie1023 said:

I am so thankful to have found this app! I am also at the 3 week stall & was getting so frustrated! I mean, to see the scale actually go up a few pounds rather than down was pretty discouraging .. glad to know that this is normal. I am also noticing that my body is changing even if the scale isn’t. 😊

I've gained 1lb since monday! How?? Ugh.

Edited by Sabs211

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sabs211 I went up 3lbs last week and am now back down 1lb. Time to stay off the scale for a week or so.. that’s my plan anyway..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Annie1023 said:

@Sabs211 I went up 3lbs last week and am now back down 1lb. Time to stay off the scale for a week or so.. that’s my plan anyway..

Staying off the scales here too :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very good video I found on the weight loss stalls :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

My stall is over! I lost 1.5lbs this week. A lot less than hoped but I'll take it.

So frustrating to not see the scale move but glad it's finally shifting :)

4wks post op today and healing nicely.

Edited by Sabs211

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay! So happy for you that your stall is over!
Just got on the scale and I’m down 5lbs!! Whoop! My stall is over too! 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Annie1023 said:

Yay! So happy for you that your stall is over!
Just got on the scale and I’m down 5lbs!! Whoop! My stall is over too! 😁

Onward and downwards from here :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 4/9/2020 at 6:15 PM, Annie1023 said:

I am so thankful to have found this app! I am also at the 3 week stall & was getting so frustrated! I mean, to see the scale actually go up a few pounds rather than down was pretty discouraging .. glad to know that this is normal. I am also noticing that my body is changing even if the scale isn’t. 😊

I know what you mean. I gained 3 lbs last week, but then I read the article posted in this thread about stalls and it all made sense. I did check my measurements and I have lost 18.5 inches so far. NSV. My husband tells me to stay off the scale, but it is so hard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recent Topics

  • Most popular:

  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs
    ×