Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

All of the November 2019 babies have been born

Well we all have had our sleeves done and have been together with supporting and cheering each other on. We all kinda know each other ..soooooooooo let's have some updates . whether it be NSV s , pics, new scale numbers, new relationships, situations from co workers, regrets or just anything at all . let's check in guys....

i'll start . well I am feeling lighter and free. I am following the plan which leaves me a little hungry around bedtime cause I go so late but then I just drink some Water and have a piece of sugarfree candy to suck on and get my butt on in the bed. My male coworker has been stalking me … we have always been cool and he has a long time girlfriend but he stay in my cube tehe… I am in noo way interested I just find it funny... the loss is noticeable … we were walking down the hall with me behind and he deliberately stopped so I could pass him ...Hmmmm.

Best decision i have ever made - Havin fun now finally and enjoying life

Im feeling good as well no pain since the 1st night in the hospital.. my recovery was so smooth no gas pains at all and im so thankful for that... As of this morning im down 30lbs and so excited looking fwd for whats to come 🥳🥳🥳..

November 11, you are just beginning to see how differently the men are going to behave. Women as well, enjoy your journey lady and don't start any riots, lol. This is a NSV.

Can't believe it's 5 weeks today. Down 29 since surgery, 4.2 in BMI, and 6.5% body fat, at least according too my scale..... I wish I had more energy, but that should come pretty soon.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BariatricPal mobile app

I'm 3 weeks out. Surgery and recovery went well. I've lost about 15 pounds. I did catch a bug last week and have been fighting diarrhea. Finally took immodium. It wore me out for days and I'm just coming out of it. I also just transitioned to puree foods and it is settling well, knock wood!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using BariatricPal mobile app

I will be 4 weeks out on Monday 12/16 with the 18th being the official one month postop day. I'm still experiencing some discomfort on my right side where my sleeve was done. Sometimes there is mild pain. Even though I take my Vitamin and drink karma Water, I still get tired quickly. My 4 week postop appointment is Tuesday so I can't wait to see what the doctor has to say.

I am down three bra sizes and can wear at least one pair of my size 10 pants. I haven't tried any others yet but it's progress nonetheless.

Edited by LadyVS

Had surgery 11/21. Started at 328, 310 day of surgery currently at 286. Post op was pretty painless. I'm easily getting in all my fluids and Protein. There's already a noticeable difference in my appearance. I saw a buddy of mine that i have seen in a few months last Friday to watch the Heat game and he couldn't believe it. He also told me he was proud of me for making the decision to have surgery, so that felt good coming from someone other than family. I definitely have more energy already and I'm killing my wife's honey do list. I'm not missing much in the way of food except for beer obvs, and since it's the holidays there are rib roasts everywhere, but other than that I can cope. Finally, i will have a reveal of sorts this week as I have not shaved since pre surgery so i have no idea what my face looks like under this scruff. But it feels like my double chin is now a 1.5 chin. Hope everyone else is doing well.

I had surgery on 11/22/2019 weighing 207 lbs. (down from 220 with pre-op diet). I am currently at 192 lbs. and seem to have hit a stall the last couple of weeks. I've had issues since the first week experiencing all sorts of not-so-fun stuff.

I had major acid reflux for about 2 weeks solid which I'm happy to say has eased up to only occasionally. I also have been experiencing a strange type of stomach pain in the middle of the night which wakes me up. It feels as if my stomach is contracting and the pain shoots all the way up to my top left molar. I know it sounds weird but I only get this toothache when I'm having this strange stomach pain. Eating is getting a little better but I have to be very careful as I find it easy to overeat without realizing it which causes me extreme nausea. My energy levels have been very low but I can say these are improving.

I can deal with the side effects of surgery as long as i know they're not serious and will go away with time. Anybody else having some issues?

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 12:46 PM, revyinut said:

I had surgery on 11/22/2019 weighing 207 lbs. (down from 220 with pre-op diet). I am currently at 192 lbs. and seem to have hit a stall the last couple of weeks. I've had issues since the first week experiencing all sorts of not-so-fun stuff.

I had major acid reflux for about 2 weeks solid which I'm happy to say has eased up to only occasionally. I also have been experiencing a strange type of stomach pain in the middle of the night which wakes me up. It feels as if my stomach is contracting and the pain shoots all the way up to my top left molar. I know it sounds weird but I only get this toothache when I'm having this strange stomach pain. Eating is getting a little better but I have to be very careful as I find it easy to overeat without realizing it which causes me extreme nausea. My energy levels have been very low but I can say these are improving.

I can deal with the side effects of surgery as long as i know they're not serious and will go away with time. Anybody else having some issues?

Hey girl' How's it going now? What's up ?

It's going! I've definitely had ups and downs. I struggle with acid reflux - REALLY hoping it's temporary. I'm getting better at deciding when I've had enough to eat which is hard for me to tell until I've had too much. I've learned if I overeat I get really nauseous. I guess things are slowly getting better. Now if the weight will fall of I'll be great :)

So far so good. 20200113_142522.thumb.jpg.566674fcbb86adbbdd20a98344b2f64d.jpg