Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before and After Lap Band Surgery - PICTURES ONLY

th_Kissysbeforepicture.jpgOne week post-op.

th_ChristmasParty014.jpg11 months post. Excuse my silly face!

th_ChristmasParty011.jpgI'm on the right.

Couldn't get them a little bigger.

I was Banded on 10/18/07. The first picture was at the end of July at 246lbs. Second picture was Christmas day 210lbs. I'll post better pictures soon.

post-221741-13813136178591_thumb.jpg

post-221741-13813136178757_thumb.jpg

Thought I would post some updated head shots...will post some better shots soon. The second one was taken with my cell phone, hence the yellowish hue. Sorry about that!

I have lost 70lbs so far and met my Christmas goal. I wanted to be @ 175lbs by Christmas day and was 169lbs that morning! This is the lowest I have been at in 9 years!

7monthscomparison.jpg

It's been 16 months since I got the lapband. I am nearing the goal line and thought I would post some pics. I don't have any after body shots, but will take some when before my plastic surgery. Anyway, I enjoy seeing everyones photos, so here are mine:

post-210723-13813136182269_thumb.jpg

post-210723-13813136182834_thumb.jpg

ok, my first attempt at posting a pic...so here we go, cross fingers it'll work!

i'm posting a pre-op/post-op before/after type of pic. the pre-op pic i'm 264lbs. the post-op i'm down 35lbs in not quite a full 4months.

THENandNOW.jpg

I wasn't going to post these. I just cried when I saw the "during" pics--put me in a bad place all day Sunday. I'm usually so happy about my progress. I honestly don't know where this comes from--I didn't do this to look good, I did this because my health was in jeopardy.

This is the third time I've sat down at the computer. One of my New Year's resolutions was to post these, and if not now, when. It's just the pictures that I'm unhappy with, not the band.

I feel like I'm farther along than this in real life. I can see muscular definition in my abs in the mirror, and my "back fat" is completely gone now. I'm down three sizes, and my pants are falling off. I met old friends for lunch, hadn't seen them since I had surgery, and they didn't recognize me. I had to take my sunglasses off and wave to get their attention.

I am 18 weeks post-op, -43 lbs. -6 inches from my waist, -6 inches from my hips, -2 inches from each thigh. I have another 31 pounds until goal.

sidebyside_sm.jpg

Here are my 6 month face shots...I'll have to do the body again tomorrow because my husband (A PHOTOGRAPHER!!!!!) took crappy pictures...blurry and with huge shadows...

I've had a hard time this past month...but this is still the second best medical intervention I've ever had... The first were the IVFs that led me to becoming the mom of three girls!!!

Thanks for looking...and for those that posted pics recently...ya'll are doing fabulously!!! Thanks for the inspiration...

Rain

post-219558-13813136218107_thumb.jpg

post-219558-13813136218497_thumb.jpg

I had surgery in November 20th 2007 in Houston, Texas. So far I have lost 25lbs. It has been about 1 month and a half ago since surgery. Here is a before and after.

Cynthia

post-229145-13813136223544_thumb.jpg

post-229145-13813136224305_thumb.jpg

Well I guess it is about time to post my pics... the end of January will be my one year bandiversary...I alsmost have hit the 100 lb mark...I have even taken up a strip tease class @ the gym!

I go to the gym 5 nights a week & I feel fantastic!

I kinda hit a wall during the holidays...but I am back on track now...

post-216223-13813136225225_thumb.jpg

post-216223-1381313622544_thumb.jpg

post-216223-138131362257_thumb.jpg

I just wanted to show off the changes in my face. Until dh took these pics I didn't see any difference. This is pretty wow for me.

The first is from about 2 months pre-op until yesterday which was 1 month post-op

post-227068-13813136226847_thumb.jpg

post-227068-13813136227004_thumb.jpg