Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shy of announcing this, but...

1 hour ago, FluffySaysForkIt! said:

Congratulations on reaching that milestone!!!

Thank you... expect to be here soon, too. I had my surgery just two months before yours and you are close.

2 hours ago, Colorado Cowgirl said:

Wow! You said it all. Thanks for your wise words.

Good heavens you are close too. I was 205 three weeks ago... will welcome you all when you get here. It's a good feeling.

It's ever so nice to be able to write. "1" in the front part of your weight, isn't it? For me, it gave renewed commitment to keep on toward Goal, it no longer seemed so hopeless an undertaking.😝👣😝

11 hours ago, Deemar007 said:

Congratulations! Well done!

Thank you so much!

14 hours ago, Frustr8 said:

It's ever so nice to be able to write. "1" in the front part of your weight, isn't it? For me, it gave renewed commitment to keep on toward Goal, it no longer seemed so hopeless an undertaking.😝👣😝

Exactly. It's proof my mind can't deny that the surgery works.

15 hours ago, FluffySaysForkIt! said:

Congratulations on reaching that milestone!!!

Thank you so much!!

Amazing!! I’m at 228 down from 298 and I can’t wait to get to below 200!

On 8/31/2019 at 3:34 PM, beautifuldaymonster said:

I know those feels!!!

I was just thinking as I was reading this post, how did you guys feel when you entered onederland? I was just thinking, I'm going to cry tears of everything. I have not been in onederland since my late twenties and I'm 44. I was in the low 200 area, but haven't seen that in forever either. I'm happy for all of you making and meeting your goals...

Edited by Krimsonbutterflies

My goal is 150 and I don't recall weighing 150 at any time in my life. I am 67. I wore a size 20 when I got married the 1st time at age 19. It will be mind blowing to get there. You are getting close!

On 9/2/2019 at 7:28 PM, Krimsonbutterflies said:

I was just thinking as I was reading this post, how did you guys feel when you entered onederland? I was just thinking, I'm going to cry tears of everything. I have not been in onederland since my late twenties and I'm 44. I was in the low 200 area, but haven't seen that in forever either. I'm happy for all of you making and meeting your goals...

I thought I would cry and feel lots of emotions, too. As for me, I was surprised by not crying and I did not feel as emotional as I thought i would. Instead, I smiled uncontrollably then I nodded "yes" at the scale and I said, "Well? Well gosh, there it is." Coupled with huge gratitude to my surgeon and for my surgery. Then a sense that "I must stay at this or under this. It's time to really get serious now." Out in sunshine in real life outdoors, there is this warm steady glow. You look at other small women and think, "I'm same now. I don't stick out anymore, I'm not different-looking from this any longer. This feels awesome."