Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Major Milestone

Good Morning lovely folks! I finally hit 100 down since surgery. I am 9 and a half months post op. Down 120 total! Super excited.. For those of you just beginning this journey you can and will make it. I still have about 50 to go to my goal, but i am getting there little by little. I am hoping at the year mark to be less than 30 to goal! I will be ok with that.. because i know i will eventually hit my goal no matter the duration.

Keep the faith, be strong, and stay on path.. dont compare yourself to others because this is your journey and yours alone. You will learn things as you go, your body will adjust and keep on moving.. Here is to the next 50!

Great post!! Congrats on all your dedication, focus and hard work!!! It's sure paying off in very short time, isn't it? What a difference 9.5 months make!!! Woot!

Congratulations [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji169]🧡

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Thanks so much for this post! Congrats to you and I wish you the best on your journey!

Congratulations!

That's awesome... huge congrats!!!

2 hours ago, Jazzy1125 said:

Good Morning lovely folks! I finally hit 100 down since surgery. I am 9 and a half months post op. Down 120 total! Super excited.. For those of you just beginning this journey you can and will make it. I still have about 50 to go to my goal, but i am getting there little by little. I am hoping at the year mark to be less than 30 to goal! I will be ok with that.. because i know i will eventually hit my goal no matter the duration.

Keep the faith, be strong, and stay on path.. dont compare yourself to others because this is your journey and yours alone. You will learn things as you go, your body will adjust and keep on moving.. Here is to the next 50!

Amazing 💜

2 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Amazing 💜

Thank you

Great work! You need to be awfully proud of yourself.

Hooray! You're an encouragement to all of us. I'm so proud of you!!! Keep up the great work and you, and all those you encourage, will make our goal!!!

Fantastic!

YAY! for YOU!!

My milestone came yesterday in the doctor's office. When I got on the scale, I was able to move the lower weight thingy from the 250 mark to the 200 mark!! I even made a 20 sec. video of the weight being moved. The doctor was laughing SO hard. She patted me on the shoulder & said I deserved to video anything I want! LOL!