Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

When I scheduled my surgery back in May, they said I was first on the schedule. I thought they told me I was first on the schedule, but I may be mistaken. I was told that when I get there they will check me right into the hospital. So, I guess that’s a good thing. I’m going alone as well. My husband feels reassured that I will have a cohort to be with in the hospital.

Don’t know about you, but I’m beyond excited right now. I have packed and repacked several times. The weather is supposed to be in the high 70’s low 80’s all week while we are there.

I’m really glad we will be there together.

October 1 here. Getting scared...liquid diet is getting old.........Surgeon chastised me for only losing 19 lbs since April...what??! He said someone of your size should have lost more and is accusing me of cheating. grr.. I'm part of a whole fancy program at a local hospital and they are strict......I'm afraid of blood clots now....., and just 2nd guessing everything. Found out I will have 6 incisions....as opposed to 5..not sure why that's bugging me but it is lol. I think I'm just a nervous nelly....not packing much...iphone and chargers, and my flip flops. figure i'll wear their gowns.... my cough has now subsided and barely there but dr did say he would cancel the surgery if I had a cough....i even went to a fancy Vitamin lounge yesterday and paid for a high dose of Vitamin C. Sorry..just all over the place. I go from being excited and elated to doom and gloom.

14 hours ago, Panda333 said:

October 1 here. Getting scared...liquid diet is getting old.........Surgeon chastised me for only losing 19 lbs since April...what??! He said someone of your size should have lost more and is accusing me of cheating. grr.. I'm part of a whole fancy program at a local hospital and they are strict......I'm afraid of blood clots now....., and just 2nd guessing everything. Found out I will have 6 incisions....as opposed to 5..not sure why that's bugging me but it is lol. I think I'm just a nervous nelly....not packing much...iphone and chargers, and my flip flops. figure i'll wear their gowns.... my cough has now subsided and barely there but dr did say he would cancel the surgery if I had a cough....i even went to a fancy Vitamin lounge yesterday and paid for a high dose of Vitamin C. Sorry..just all over the place. I go from being excited and elated to doom and gloom.

I second guess myself every day. I have 29 looooong days to go. You’ll do amazing! Don’t let any negativity sink in (not even doctor comments). 🤗 you got this!

On 9/28/2019 at 6:28 PM, ypease said:

When I scheduled my surgery back in May, they said I was first on the schedule. I thought they told me I was first on the schedule, but I may be mistaken. I was told that when I get there they will check me right into the hospital. So, I guess that’s a good thing. I’m going alone as well. My husband feels reassured that I will have a cohort to be with in the hospital.

Don’t know about you, but I’m beyond excited right now. I have packed and repacked several times. The weather is supposed to be in the high 70’s low 80’s all week while we are there.

I’m really glad we will be there together.

Oh, that makes sense. I booked later than you did and they told me to fly in the same day.
Safe travels, see you soon!

congrats to all the October 9 th @grommie, @SandyH..Good luck and God speed in your recovery..let us hear from you soon as you get out lol.....

Thank you. I am doing great l only have a little gas up in my shoulders. The surgeon gave me a pain ball so I did not have any pain from the stomach surgery. It comes out tomorrow.

I hope everyone is doing good.